We are TTC-ing!

Lynn23

littlehamster, when Dr Wu did acupuncture on yr tummy, she put needles on yr lower tummy or upper tummy huh?? You stopped acupuncture only one session?

Previously I went to other clinic did acupunture, the Dr only put one needle at the lower tummy but many on upper tummy including hands n legs but I am not sure if it is supposed to be one needle on lower tummy since that is our womb rgt? I thought should be more as it warms the womb not the stomach.. thts my "logic"..haha maybe im wrong..:confused:

ristymisty

Hi ladies, I am just gonna rant a bit here, hope it's okay. :(

Feeling quite depressed today, I dunno why. Maybe it's the CNY season and I see my younger relatives, married less years than me already having babies. I am probably imagining it but I felt them silently questioning me why I am still not having a baby. Then recently, my HB good friend's wife who married less than a year got pregnant. They didin't even try... it just happened.

I am already in mid-30s and getting stressed month by month. My HB is not stressed at all and he is not anxious. I explained ovulation to him and that we must BD on some days but he is like not very on the ball. I feel sometimes like a robot / sex-maniac trying to get him to BD. He is the kind to just let nature takes it course but in real life, this doesn't happen for everyone.

I am put on Clomid for 3 months - although not expensive but still, it is 3 month's worth of effort to try. He doesn't seem to get it that once we missed the days, we missed it. It's not like we can make it up.. have to wait for next month.

Sorry for the rant... just feeling really depressed today and almost crying when I type this.

Dragontail

Lynn for bbt to spot ovulation is to see a pattern. One temp may not tell much. Moreover sometimes environment may cause our temp to raise or drop on one; two days. Got chart to show?

Yesterday I was so sad my bbt didn't rise (ya I played cheat when I said I didn't want to bbt this cycle! But I felt I didn't ovulate. Just a feeling...so I temp lor). I mean by yesterday I should have a temp shift based on usual cycle. But luckily this morning the shift happened. So I am on 2ww first day. Again. Aiyo repeat repeat until xian. Haa.

Dragontail

Risty, hugs. Wipe your tears away ok.

I feel in life, comparing is our worst enemy. There's always someone richer, healthier, happier, etc than us. Or it can be the other way round. So I see that it's best to take pride in our own state and just make the best out of it.

As for your hubby, it's very typical of man. Maybe once a while go for a short trip? It really does make a difference when holidaying. No work, no computer game, no stress... just enjoy each other.

In fact, many couples seem to hit jackpot when they don't think too much of baby making! So you never know, Risty.

Stay positive and healthy and happy. I am sure your dream will come true.

Lynn23

Dragontail, now then I realise how stressful to do bbt. I actually don't like to do bbt. I did it for the sake of Dr Wu..haha.. I didn't put it on chart coz I did not do it at the same timing every am..abt 15min to 30min difference. But I am not sure if it matters much though. I always forgot to do bbt early in the am, sometimes I pee already then do so I am not sure if it does make any difference. I have temp from 36.3 to 36.5, then after the mid cycle I hv 36.7 for a few days, only few days before menses, my temp suddenly rise to 37.1..I also don't kw if that was fever. Now that my menses has come, I stopped bbt. ( I lazy la..)

Now I got an issue.. 2day is my 2nd day of menses, I realise not much flow already..how?? I panick! Don't kw if the blood got 'stuck' inside or not..sigh..Or could it be my "Qi" not enough, thats why blood flow not smooth..whenever i drink hot water, then it will flow out a bit if not it won't come out. Lastime not like tht. I also got a feeling maybe I did not ovulate since my blood was so little..Only ytd got flow and a bit of blood clot.

Oh don't be xian to repeat.. at least u kw yr cycle very well. Unlike me, its kinder difficult to kw if I got ovulate or not and i usually base on blood flow. If its a lot, then I assume got ovulation but if its little then most likely no ovulation. Maybe Im wrong..

Next cycle, I will try to use opk.

Lynn23

Don't be sad Ristymisty, I can understand yr feelings. I am also no better than you...my hubby needs to travel frequently for work so its kinder difficult for us to hv bb. My gynae also suggested me to take medicine to help me ovulate and she did highlight to us to bd at the rgt timing but I did not accept it coz i wish to try tcm.. i will be even more stressful if I were to take her medicine which i believe is clomid also, she mentioned take 5 days something like that etc.. asked me to consider..

My hubby is also quite borchup type.. don't even kw if he wants bb or not..For me, I just have to be patient as I need to 'tiao' my body to gd condition if not I will suffer if i got pregnant..

Lynn23

Yeah! Im so happy! Nurse just called me, I passed my blood test.. which means no need for me to take medicine..so I can focus on tcm. Really a gd start for me this yr! Really no regrets to hv bring forward my blood test instead of postponing..:Dancing_wub:

littlehamster

Lynn, i have no idea on where needles are to be placed.. i know know she put some near the belly button, 1 on the area in between the junction of thumb and index finger, 1 on lower leg, 1 on the top of my head

risty: men with lower urge maybe testosterone levels (male hormones) not high, maybe can ask him go check up ? welcome u to join us.. every cny we also trying to ignore the mouths of relatives... it seems very common. most impt dun stress. are u ovulating?

soursop: ur cycle ends so fast??? i think mine coming on friday! btw, ur after O bbt temps seems weird as keep going down. did u check ur progesterone level whether can sustain? cos i know this hormone impt for conceiving

Lynn: these few days hot weather that affects ur bbt? or maybe ur body improving and got higher temps? or.... u got bfp with slight bleeding?? :D

Dragontail: so are u still going to O soon or already O ? i got jelly cm for 2-3days before actually get wet cm and O.. few times i panic and made hubby do extra, then i realise i still jelly-ing

Dragontail

Lynn that's a good news! Now just relax and focus on enjoying the baby making journey.

Lilhammie, me o-ed already. Today is 1dpo. Hopefully tomorrow when I measure it's still up! Oh so you're about 12 dpo today?

Mxlo i pay pay pay until forgot how much....I think 50ish to 70ish per week with Dr Chia.

soursop2014

Little hamster, ya my cycle is 28 days. Sigh I also dunno why up and down
Yup I have done the blood test for progesterone. But still pending result.
Next appt is 19 feb to get all my blood test results plus my hub repeat sa test result

Then see what the Dr sugg my next step of action... either iui or ivf ba

littlehamster

Ooo soursop, My Next doc appointment also 19th. Last time I told My doc My body temp seems low and not stable, the doc doesn't seem to think it is a concerning issue. I showed her My bbt

Dragontail: ooo He can rest already. Lol. I think I'm 11-12dpo today. FF says I O 1 day earlier, But I feel is not