We are TTC-ing!

msyoyo

Happy Valentine Day, ladies.

I am having symptoms that AF is reporting soon.. i can feel mild cramp at my lower tummy.. usually i get these mild cramp when AF is reporting.... kinda feeling emo now..

yunsze

Hi all, have been lurking for awhile... Dunno where to chap in.. :p In the middle of 2ww, expecting AF on Monday, testing later today for the heck of it.

Happy vday ladies :)

yukki

Happy v'day to the lòvely ladìes here! ^^

Msyoyo and dragontail...dun lose hope yet...as long as witch dun appear...still gt chance... jia you!

gnissim23

Hi ladies. I will be returning red eggs to shuang lin monestary (near toa payoh,kim keat) tt temple. Mostly will be by 1pm eggs will be there. :)

Ladies, I am confused by my own BBT chart... My temp was always way below 36 deg c. Thur is the only day tat shoot above 36. Then suddenly my chart show that i am already 5 DPO. Meaning i O on sun. ... which is only CD15. but i gt no white discharge at all. Does it means tat i nvr O this cycle?

mintminer

BBT may not work for everyone. I tried before but my temperature fluctuates a lot so my chart is like roller coaster even though I do it same time every day.

yukki

Dragontail & msyoyo...any gd news frm u two? Kekekeke...currently me still in the 2ww...awwww a very long wait... ;p counting dwn another 8 days to another cycle...

Dragontail

Haa yukki my only good news to share is im progressing to hsg. At least something to look fwd to to check my inside which was never done before.

Im having spotting for 3 days already. Af should appear mid of next week.

Good lucky to ya!

msyoyo

Yukki, still In my 2ww... AF expected in another 1 wk.. No symptoms except for mild cramp few days ago...

dragontail, what is hsg?

yukki

Dragontail...will early spotting be a symptom of early pregnancy? Is ur bbt still at the higher side above e coverline? Jia you! Yeap actually my gynae also suggested hsg test to me...

Msyoyo...same here...counting down 7days...kekeke...jia you too!

msyoyo

morning ladies.. i haven been sleeping well for the past few nights. always wake up around 4-5am, and i duno if i should take my bbt at 4-5am, rather than the usual 7am. so i took bbt at both times when i wake up. i felt bloated and nauseous when this morning, and the feeling is not good. not sure if the nauseous part is psychological effect.. the 2ww is so torturing...