We are TTC-ing!

msyoyo

Yukki, My ovaluation haven occur based on opk.
What did the doc say? I have changed my appt to 18 mar, as my hb is gg for reservist next week?

yukki

Msyoyo...due to it's my first visit..she did an ultrasound for me...she say she saw an egg in e right ovary and tt the lining of the uterus looks fine too. But for more in-depth tests need to wait till nxt cycle then can do.

Dragontail

Unfortunately a positive opk doesnt guarantee one will definitely be ovulating :( Still need bbt temp rise or a scan at the doc to confirm if it has taken place.

msyoyo, my appt is also on 18Mar at KKH.

Stress is a taboo in ttc! Relax and shouldnt be long you ladies get your bfp.

Maqisa

Soursop: theres jus no winning formula. Honest. Also hubs currently posted oversea, so to insist on a so said winning formula, I wld attribute it to e classic 1 shot 1 kill...

As most of u gals knew, I dun do bbt opk tcm... hell e 1 thing I did was to get an appt to discuss bout e possibility of doin iui...
But I did note the date of my period n jus bd frm cd10 onwards... also I dun hve ewcm n I was not faithful with pre seed. I even forgot to pack it with me when I went over to see my hubs...

So u see, theres jus no winning formula... and honestly ladies I m jus livin on tenderhook now... coz I m nt confident with this preggy state. Now I jus leave it to fate coz I know watever happen is jus beyond my control... and datz why I dun dare to sprinkle baby dust coz everythings r jus unknown rite now... pls pray for me ladies...

Lynn23

Littlehamster, yes we did record but coz we were almost late for the appointment due to limited parking lots, so I went into the clinic first without my hubby. My hubby came in late so that part was not recorded. Its ok, that was not very crucial.

Lynn23

Apple, don't stress yrself too much.. I think better to let nature take its course. My hubby also told me not to think abt bb, he said if don't hv also nevermind.. he never gives me stress also. Now my menses start to improve from cd37 to cd29. I am already happy that it can shorten. I feel stress is the main issue to hv a longer cycle.
My hubby will need to travel overseas for biz trip almost every mth.. even more difficult to conceive. As this is somethg which i cannot control so I shall not give myself stress, u too! Now I heck care everythg n stop doing bbt. If i feel the mood then i will do.. haha..:p

Hi I think somebody asked abt Dr Tan Kian Sing at Clementi. My experience with him was not successful. My hub n I saw him once a week each for acupuncture n med. we spent abt 3k in 6mths. Total waste of time n money. It's quite stressful seeing him too cos always make us wait for 2hrs even when we made appt n even when it was off peak hr like 4pm on wkday!. the med is the same every cycle. Some had successes from him but not me though :(

and Dragontail, I did hv stronger ovulation pain after HSG. I felt it on one night n next morn opk positive. 1 week of 2ww passed...counting...

Hi Maqisa, congrats to u!!!

and to add on my experience with dr tan, his med did adjusted my period from norm of 30days to 30over 40days....I thought I had gd news when it came late...sigh...
and my hub's sperm test did not improve one bit in the SA test before and after 3mths of med. oh... Correction, the cost was $3k in 3mths, not 6mths cos when we realized my hub's SA didn't improve at all n my period went haywired, we stopped seeing him.

Maqisa

Oh man dat was a pretty jia luk experience... I read frm another forum dat this dr tan like quite good, but nobody mentioned dat he was dat ex! Wat a waste of time n money n if aft takin his med prolong ur cycle, did u feedback to him bout it? Dat time when I was contemplating wif tcm n read bout e rave review I was quite tempted to go consult this sinseh somemore his clinic near to my folks place.. Then hubs lk not very willing so we jus sorta heck n forget bout it...

Good luck to all waiting too! Ya, Maqisa, I feedback to Dr Tan that my period became later and later and even started spotting for about 2 days before the flow comes (usually I dun spot) and he sort of pushed the blame to me saying could be my hormone issue. I went for blood test hormone check, came bac the numbers were good. I told him that and at the same time told him my hub's SA nvr improve at all...and all he could say is continue take med...then I told him, I will stop seeing him and try myself...

Thanks ladies, had a tok with hubby last night, he was saying dun stress myself first. Continue wif my own tcm n c hw. If my menses so irregular go any doc will also say the same thing. Went to my tcm yesterday n say my af nt here yet. Gave me medicine to help on the menses thing, but she also mention tat if my BBT continue to be high in this 2 wks, ask me to test if preggy. Cause i got no ewcm at all so i not sure if i got O or nt. I mentioned i got watery discharge, she say tat may be 0 but nt v gd one...
Keep telling myself not to stress too much...

Dragontail

HFA you did the right thing in stopping that sinseh. I think there's no perfect doc/sinseh. He must work for you that's the most important. May work for others but if it doesn't for ourselves, really have to move on.

Maq, oh yours was made in Australia? Maybe when baby pops will have aussie accent cry. Lol sorry not funny.

Lynn23

Yes dragontail, i also believe that not all tcm dr works well for everybody.. thats also the reason why i need to experiment it myself, if not how to kw if he / she is gd??

Apple, i think perhaps u just focus on yr tcm n maybe think abt how to renovate yr new house, divert yr attention to somewhere else will be better instead of keep thinking of making bb.