soursop2014

Haha thanks all

Hub scold me for anyhow take Med

Guess what

This cycle me and hubby decided to exhaust his soldiers
We BD almost everyday since cd8
Yesterday got +ve opk
So BD last night

Rationale: for the past cycles we have tried alternate day bd after cd 10 but BO tio. Hub says why not do everyday this time round to Max up the probability cos his morphology is only 1%normal.

Yes I only bd once after getting +opk. I did bd 3days before +opk too. I realized this pattern is the same as my previous bfp.
Your hub is very nice n hardworking to volunteer to bd everyday. Mine always tell me he no stamina.
but one thing to note is if their army not huge, must keep reserve, cannot do everyday.

msyoyo

soursop, your hb and you very good.. can bd almost every day.. we bd for two consective days, and i am already very tired.. lol.. must give you the best effort award :)

lynn23, if i m not wrong, the Anti-Mullerian Hormone is to test for how many eggs are left in the ovaries.. i will be doing the test on day 2-3 during my next menses.

soursop2014

Ya I was very touched for his effort haha.

Ya we know the quality will be compromised but no harm trying hehe

Today did another opk... It becomes negative liao

Last edited:

yukki

Soursop2014..jia you! Dun gv up!! Actually for me if negative me will jz try normally...cz the timing really difficult to catch lor...

yukki

Dragontail...i'm having v significant cramps le...it's coming... *sigh* ...eventually me still need to face blood test and hsg test...thought cn escape frm it... T_T

Dragontail

Soursop the Oscar goes to your man. ...lol.

Yukki, my man has this motto that no blood means still in the game. I always tell him aiya me cramp mad sure af coming. He will say nope. ..still hopeful. Haa. Don't give up hope till see the witch!

MXLO

Ladies I will be back in this thread.

Bad news. Bubbsicle heartbeat has stopped. I will be going for surgery this Friday to remove.

yukki

Kk dragontail....heed ur advice...thanks babe! Needed some encouraging words... *hugz hugz* hao ba i will endure and fight till e end with e evil witch... ;p

Dragontail

Oh dear...mxlo...I am so very sorry to hear this. My heart sank. Hugs :(

Where will the d&c be done this Friday? I know it's not the best time to think about this but have you prepared for a mini confinement? I feel a 2week one will do you good. Are you taking some time off from work after this Friday?

If you want to "talk", you can pm me.

Please take care.

yukki

Mxlo...i'm so sorry to hear this too. Do take care and rest more...

*hugz hugz mxlo* ...we will always be here with u.. *sayang sayang mxlo*

soursop2014

Oh no hugs hugs MXLO

I'm so sorry to hear this

Have u consider seeking second opinion ??
Maybe not conclusive?
Did dr do any other test?

Hope you can get over it soon and try again.
I know it's hard but be strong ok

We are all here for u!!

MXLO

There will be another scan done before the surgery. I guess no heartbeat is pretty clear and the sac is no longer of healthy shape.

I guess from the start the gynae has already warn us that it's a 50% chance. Bubbsicle has fought hard and am proud it made it through these 9 to 10 weeks. Bubbsicle will be in a better place and free from any pain and will be happy.