We are TTC-ing!

yukki

Dragontail...me waiting for o to hpn today...lol...have ewcm fpr past 2 days and ytd night tested +opk..tonight will jia you..and i shall be in my 2ww tml or sat....how abt u?

Dragontail

Yukki what's hpn?

Time to hoot for u! Me also. Just did opk and it's starting to get darker. Last night was very faint. I think next poas tonight or tomorrow morning will be positive. Booked my man tonight already :)

Our cycle should be about same same this time.

yukki

Paisei dragontail...hpn means happen...ytd noon i tested opk...faint but darker than previous day...then ytd night tested the line is similar to the test line...today me also booked my hubby liao...but weird ting is i start to spot ard my ovulation since last cycle...having pinkish discharge... this cycle i also hv it today... :S dunno what it is...

Yeap..our cycles kinda same same tis time...jia you!! ;p

soursop2014

Two days ago got mild spotting then totally clean then One day late. Thought got chance liaison but this morning went to did a hPT and got a bfn

Now af just reported.

Sigh new cycle new hope.
Time to start cLomid tomorrow

Dragontail

Soursop how does clomid work? Which day of the cycle do you start the pill? And for how long? Curious to know as I heard so many ladies went through clomid. And you will bd as usual while on clomid?

Minty2

I guess I'm technically in the 2ww but I'm not going to think about it. That way, lesser disappointment if it didn't work out this month.

soursop2014

Clomid helps to induce ovulation. Kk told me to start on Day 2 of my menses. To take one tab every morning for five days.
bd as per normal.

He put me on clomid treatment for three cycles.
if still no news then will proceed to iui

MXLO

Does anyone know why I cannot send private message? It keeps on saying error: pmquotaexceed

I deleted some message still the same!

Dragontail

Soursop hope clomid helps for you :)

Ooh have never experienced that, mxlo. Wondering if there is an admin email to send message to.

jenny2011

Hi ladies,

I'm currently pregnant. I still have balanced 6 pc of clearblue digital opk and cheap opk to sell at a lower price. Anyone who is interested, kindly pm me. Thanks.
All the best to all trying to conceive.

yukki

Dragontail..i'm currently in my 2ww le...hahahaha...another long wait... ;p
Oh any idea on roughly how much does iui process costs?

Rain0307

Hi yukki, jus for ur info, currently I'm doing iui in NUH. I got the subsidy from polyclinic. So for my charges for each IUI is $300. Before proceed to IUI, me n my hubby will need to take an injection (cannot remember how much does this cost), after that they will do a scan to check whether do I ovulate or not. The charges for each scan $30. After they confirmed the size of the egg, need take another injection for the eggs to drop. The needle cost $70.

mintminer

After 20 days of Lucrin n Gonal F for IVF, finally I experience heavy headache, nausea n a bit abdominal pain. Not sure if good or not. Btw, I will be doing 1 more scan on Monday to see if the follicles are big enough for retrieval. If yes, my ER N ET should be next week.