We are TTC-ing!

Dragontail

Some poas addicts say opk can be used as hpt. If one is preggie and don't have hpt stick, can try opk strip. I'm skeptical about it! Never tried la.

MXLO

Soursop that's what i thot too.

Oh well... not trying yet but i juz curious and itchy hand... lol! Now waiting for af to come so that I can start preparing.

Maqisa

hi gals...

hey.. I am still lurking ard, machem stalker like that, haha... kindda missed you gals so I keep popping over to read whats going on.

just a brief update, I am currently 8 weeks. No morn sickness no nauseous nothing.. booby slightly sore, comes and go. Lacking in all these obvious symptoms, I sometimes find myself wondering am I really pregnant or wat.... silly huh.

next gynae visit is in 2 weeks time. till then, I just live eat and sleep as best as I cld and trying to forget my paranoia over my lack of symptoms and other things...

am pretty much leaving a lot to fate actually.

will keep you gals posted...

soursop2014

Haha mxlo u also need to do a review with your gynae to make sure your hcg level is back to non pregnant level so that u can start production again leh..

MXLO

my review with gynae has ended last friday. He said everything clear as in inside and can see my lining building up. He did not take any blood test to check for HCG level. what he recommend is we can try when my next af turns up which is dunno when. My gynae mention that my body should recover soon and back to normal. If i dun get my af in 8 weeks then probably got to go see him. Meanwhile i am taking red raspberry tea leaves to help tone and build up lining. my tcm also say can try becos she will be giving me medi to build follicles and ovulation medi once my af comes.

hopefully af will come punctually. :001_302:

Dragontail

I didn’t see my gynae before ttc again, after the first MC. I only saw him once after my D&C just to make sure all is clean inside. Then he told me after the next mense come, I can try again already.

I think so long your af comes, all HCG should be cleared and one is good to chiong again.

MXLO

so bittersweet for me. Can bd so happy and yet you know you lost your baby.

I am much better nowadays. Dun really shed tears so easily. Not like the initial stage. Although sometimes i do re-live those moments and my heart feels the pain.

I guess the support and love from families i received just made me stronger and looking forward in gettiing my next bfp. ;)

Dragontail what stage are you at now for IVF?

Dragontail

Mxlo, hugs. I agree your hubby and other close family members are your strongest pillar of support, especially the emotion part. It’s surely ok to cry and mourn. But we all know time heals. Hang on there.

Me haven’t start IVF. If AF comes, likely 21April is my first IVF scan and jabs. Cha cha cha (hhha as in cha the needle into my tum tum). Today should be 3dpo. I’m not gonna think about it!

MXLO

*Healing in progress* I know my bubbsie angel wants us to be happy while he/she munches on all the candies, chocolates, chips and stuff!!

Jia you Dragontail! Hopefully BFP soon!

Dragontail

Good morning gals.

Was at sinseh last night. He told me my body is very good now but still puzzled why can't bfp. Actually he has been saying could be hubby's sperms. Anyway that's not so important anymore since ivf just needs few strong sperms. Yes he has been upped with loads of vits lately. Don't forget to feed your men multivits and zinc especially!