We are TTC-ing!

MXLO

ohhh i am loading my man with multivits and also folic acid. Dunno how true but heard folic acid is good for men too! Since i have so we share. keke.

Dragontail

Mxlo ya I was surprised to see the men multivits I bought got folic!

Maq u want your baby to have "many hands and legs"? Haha old wives tale that eat crab baby will like to grab things in frenzy.

Maqisa

hahaha.. yeah.. datz wat my mom said too! hmm.. seems like this pantang like quite well known amongst Chinese. My friend who is from Australia told me she has never heard of such a thing and she still eats crabs, lobsters....

MXLO

me too! am going to up his folic acid. Not that his soldiers are no good. But after my missed m/c i am not taking chances!

Here we go agian.... See TCM, watch diet, take supplements, low impact exercise, sleep early.....

Maqisa

side track a bit..

anyone saw the compass point fighting clip? happening man... somemore still can fight and swear in front of young kids.... this kind of parenting, tsk tsk

Dragontail

Ok I just asked Dr Google :p

Whoever is at fault or not, all these is so stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. And please don't let your child witness this act of animals. It's gonna torment the kid mentally. I'm very disgusted by these acts.

Maqisa

sorry Dragontail, I dozed off aft typing that... I felt extremely tired lately. so I need this 1 good rest at home today.

ha, actually go Youtube can watch or Stomp.. but I prefer youtube. But I read the comments from both sites.

yes, I agree that kids shldnt be exposed to such ugly scenes. very traumatizing... coz they are still so young and the onkly thing they know is those ABC songs la, Mother Goose, toys, happy cheery things and suddenly see the adults like that, shouting, shoving, exchanging blows.... sure scare the sh*t outta them... and did u see the preggy woman carrying her? I think she shldnt coz her tummy like so big... when I saw that I was like cold sweat for her... and she shldnt sandwiched herself betwn her husband and the other party. That is putting herself and her unborn child at risk, I mean, what if amidst the scuffle and she got pushed and fell down? some pple never think. And the husband maybe over-react a bit. yes, its good to be concern but u dun have to go that way. some pple are just born unreasonable and rude, so if they dun realize what they have done, dun go their way and be reduced to their level (end up the stupid fight)

secondly, I absolutely agree with you that its all just a stupid ugly mess.

Dragontail

Yes msyoyo. I did a search. Basically folic is good for men's heart and somehow prevent stroke. Plus many other benefits. If it's good for the heart, it should be good for bedroom stamina. Lol. I also feed hubby DHA and CoQ10. (I take these too).

soursop2014

Hey gals, suddenly I have this thought.
as you know those who are going through ivf will have to administer progesterone support to increase the chance of successful pregnancy .

why can't the gynae prescribe progesterone support to those who are TTCing through the normal methods?

If we have this support, our chance of conceiving will be higher cos it also helps to stabilize the early pregnancy and prepare the womb

hehe. Not sure if your know what I'm talking about hehe

mintminer

Hello, My ER was done yesterday morning. The sedation was so powerful on me that I did not know when they start the procedures. I fell asleep when they will putting the pain killer in. When I woke up, I was already resting on the bed. My husband went with me but he did not went into the theatre coz he was having fever, flu n coughing. I went in alone but like I say I fall asleep soon. Then it was drowsy from then on n my husband actually pass his virus to me. I need to drink more water to get well soon for ET.

Minty2

Hi ladies. Been busy these few days and couldn't catch up.

I have a question, when you do bbt, must always be at same time? I take my bbt wheb I dust wake up, no matter what time. Will this affect the reading?