We are TTC-ing!

Mrs Koh

Dragontail:867361 said:
Doubt this jubilee gonna hike the birth rate next year :p Anyway just take it as a little token. All for the fun of it.
It will takes more than freebies to increase the birth rates.

soursop2014

Haha ya lo
Those gifts won't be able to entice ppl to have baby la.

Anyway I have voted too.
Think medallion, sling, shawl, diaper bag

But they will only give one right

MXLO

Same as me soursop!

But i think next year will not have baby boom la. I see that alot are giving birth this year liao.

Maybe all of us will pop next year!

mintminer

Well, the gifts are just additional item to celebrate Singapore 50. That day I saw on Tv someone suggested to give 50,000 to the baby which. Is impossible Lor.

Dragontail

Mintminer.... no no no... positive thoughts! Everyone says AF symptoms same same as pregnancy ones. But then, no symptoms is the best. Haa so that we dont have to read into them.

Keeping fingers crossed for you. And I'm rooting for you this Friday.

Dragontail

Koh, I used to own a dog but she departed a year ago :( I would love to raise kid with pets.

Your dog is a shih tzu?

3x bd a week is perfect.

Mrs Koh

Dragontail:867461 said:
Mintminer.... no no no... positive thoughts! Everyone says AF symptoms same same as pregnancy ones. But then, no symptoms is the best. Haa so that we dont have to read into them.

Keeping fingers crossed for you. And I'm rooting for you this Friday.
*Thumbs up* Thats a great positive thinking :D

Mrs Koh

Dragontail:867462 said:
Koh, I used to own a dog but she departed a year ago :( I would love to raise kid with pets.

Your dog is a shih tzu?

3x bd a week is perfect.
Yup, mine is a shih tzu (super friendly to humans)
Already 8yo. Cant bear the thought of her leaving us...

Dragontail

Koh, yesterday was my poochy’s one year anniversary since she left us. She was already 15years and 3 months then. She had surpassed her long ripe age. It was very painful to let her go. I had to put her to sleep because old age had caught up with her. She took in her last breath of air while in my arms at the clinic, when the vet administered the jab into her. It was harder than I thought…. I miss her everyday.

That’s life. Everyone has our turn.

Wahpiang why suddenly so sad one.

Mrs Koh

Well Dragontail...

I can feel u. It must have been hard, my dog is diagnosed with dry eye and it hurts me to see her in pain.

Okok change topic, think positively!

Its getting dark at my area (north), going to rain soon. And im not working today.