We are TTC-ing!

duckling

Just found this article "Brazil nuts -- A top source of selenium, a vitamin that helps keep sperm cells healthy while also helping sperm motility and quality. Brazil nuts are also a good source of vitamin E, an antioxidant that helps protect sperm cells against free-radical damage. Brazil nuts also help with implantation and to thicken the uterus lining." All of us can ask hubby to start taking Brazil nuts.

duckling

Can I grab some baby dust too. Another new source to buy the Brazil nuts at $10 for 500g or $18 for 1kg, Since hubby is going consume too, I bought the 1kg version. Save $26 if buy from fu Lu shou or Albert centre instead from Pat & oven (city square) per kg is $44.

Attachments

Mummypris both sinsehs I have seen before told me my problem is not my food intake. If I wanna drink red tea, go ahead but as with everything, in moderation. It's better to check with your sinseh what's the underlying issue of your ttc challenge. Maybe red tea is just something very insignificant for you.
Hi dragontail

Thanks for the advice.

Anyway I am currently 30.. I had my #1 after many months of trying (i got abit sianz after 6months) and haha i conceived right on the month after I left my job!! which was so unexpected coz i stop thinking abt babies already.. My #1 is now 12mths old and I am hoping to try for #2 or rather can say already leaving to nature coz haven used any protection since we resume sexual activities when she was 6months.. but so far no news..

I haven seen any doctors yet but sometimes I worry what if my last recovery wasnt good enough.. will it affect my womb for this time? And considering how long shud I try before consulting doctors..

soursop2014

Mummypris, I believe your #1 is natural birth right?
Your post Natal check up all cleared?
Did your gynae do a paper smear and ultrasound few months after u gave birth ?
Menses back to normal cycle?

If all done and cleared, then you should be ready for #2

Mummypris, I believe your #1 is natural birth right?
Your post Natal check up all cleared?
Did your gynae do a paper smear and ultrasound few months after u gave birth ?
Menses back to normal cycle?

If all done and cleared, then you should be ready for #2
Yes soursop my 1st was natural delivery. Post natal check at 6weeks was ok. I was on subsidized so i dont hav chosen gynae n i haven do my pap smear test nor ultrasound.. but yes menses back on track for several mths already...

Hmm so i shud do ultrasound first??

soursop2014

Heh not experienced enough to advise on this.
In any case good to do a checkup
Or just kiv and see how...
If still no news then check ba

Since menses back on track shouldn't have any issue

MXLO

Duckling I came back from my test. And a rough estimation on the charges at kkh. Mine is under subsidised amount.

Full blood count - $12.75
Anti mullerian hormone (ovarian reserve) - $29
Normal pelvic ultrasound - $60
US Sonohysterography (3D scan of uterus and ovary) - $100
HSG - $73

Doctor consultation is about $34 per visit.

Hope the above helps! I survive HSG test!! :D

duckling

HI MXLO, thank for the information. I seeing the gynas on coming monday. Not sure what test he /she will ask me to do.. The above test you do, is there any specific CD day that we must do or any CD date can?

Duckling I came back from my test. And a rough estimation on the charges at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Mine is under subsidised amount.

Full blood count - $12.75
Anti mullerian hormone (ovarian reserve) - $29
Normal pelvic ultrasound - $60
US Sonohysterography (3D scan of uterus and ovary) - $100
HSG - $73

Doctor consultation is about $34 per visit.

Hope the above helps! I survive HSG test!! :D
Hi sorry did the doc in KK ask u to do pap smear?

I just finished 1st consultation , pap smear+ blood test ( I done it at private clinic doc under Thomson before) but the doc asked me to do again .

soursop2014

Well MXLO!!

Hey how come you get to do this
US Sonohysterography (3D scan of uterus and ovary) test?

What is it for?

Dr Tan didn't order this test for me leh

mintminer

Juz found out one of my other department colleague is pregnant. Ever since I join last year, there is pregnant colleagues. 1 give birth in feb, the other in April n now this colleague. I m thinking will it be my turn soon!!!!

MXLO

I get to do the 3D scan cos my previous normal scan report in Jan suspect to have polyps and ovarian cyst. So kkh asked me to do this test. HSG not a must but kkh asked if I want I jus say ok lor.