We are TTC-ing!

MXLO

I think an hour is $50

Dragontail jia you! ! Ya la 1st time din strike does not mean 2nd time will not. Must have faith!

mintminer

I think it's good that doctors can identify the reasons of failing n u have another chance to try to get it. My husband was delighted that dr has other methods to increase our chance n he say we will do that but up to me when I comfortable to start.

Rather than no reasons n solutions given, I think it's good they have plans for u.

So talk to him n soon u will start ivf no 2.

Domokun

Eggscatcher83:872727 said:
Hi girls, any of ur hubby taking supplements to improve sperms count and how long does it `take effect'.[/QUOTE

ya my hubby bought supplements from online & TCM concurrently, take effect after consumed 3mths, retest SA showed improvement in sc.
Thanks for sharing. Do u know what brand of supplements ur hubby bought?

Dragontail

I dislike Sunday night because it means Monday is just around the corner!

For me, waiting for ovulation. Obviously it's delayed. My doc did tell me after ivf the cycle will be abit off.

Msyoyo where will your hsg be done? Kkh gives you pad as you will likely spot after that. But i read some hospitals don't provide so have to bring your own .

yukki

Hey msyoyo...remb to take painkillers b4 the hsg test...and try to relax... ;)
Currently, me in my 2ww....so it's waiting game again for me...lol...

Awww dragontail...i do hate sundays too...coz monday blueeeessssss...icic...guess time for u to jiayou bd~ing.... kekekekek :p

MXLO

I think normal painkiller like panadol is enough. I took the one my gynae gave when I had my d&c done. It's for cramps which I will experience before the actual d&c starts.

MXLO

Hate Sundays from noon onwards!!

I am only waiting for my menses to come. It should be my 2ww. Fresh cycle fresh hope!

msyoyo

i also dislike sundays :( what worse is i am clearing some work now..

i am doing at nuh, dragontail.. the nurse told me to take painkiller 2 hours before, i think i will take panadol first before going..
i will bring some pads, will pantyliner be sufficient?

actually abit sian of these BDing stuff.. i dunno is it cos of stress at work.. do you all think it helps if i take leave and rest at during the O period? i thought of taking leave for 1-2 days to go facial, massage during the O period..

Dragontail

Mine was merely spotting right after HSG but that night turned into bleeding like light flow of AF. I think different people may have different reaction so I think better to put a regular pad just in case. KKH gives a regular pad and not panty liner.

I will take the painkiller prescribed to me by KKH (but I can't remember what they were for. Either for my MC or what). It's a set of two pills. One is painkiller and another is to curb the gastric as I think the painkiller can be quite strong and it may affect the gastric.

msyoyo, whichever helps! If you wanna take leave for that period, why not?

Ladies, jus a update: bought nurofen n pandaol active fast, tiger balm cream and axe oil as weapons for pain killing purpose prior to fertility tests... Hehhee

sumisweet23

Hi all

Glad to find TTC peeps here! Here's a lil info about me

Me: 32
Him: 33
TTC from: Jan 2014

We went to our gynae and had tests done - Ultrasound and pap smear came back normal but hub's SA came back with 2% morphology :( And my Day 28 progesterone test came back at 21 which is lesser than the normal range of 30 and up. So currently doc prescribed me with Clomid for my next cycle and Qo10 for my husband. So fingers crossed that the next SA after 3 mths shows an improvement!

ebellasufya

Hi everyone! Im new here.

I just turned 27 and been TTC since June 2013.
Already seen my gyno- Dr. Heng for fertility ultrasound scan last March (my scan result is fine) and under Clomid for 3 cycles now.

My last period was 3 days late, had fine spotting but unfortunately it came and lasted for 4 days. Vomited on day 3 of AF and felt dizzy the whole day (could be the side effect of Clomid).

Next appointment with Dr. Heng will be in August for hubby's sperm test.

Trying not to be stress bout it, hopefully.

Last edited: