We are TTC-ing!

Dis

Hi all, my AF is 5 days late this cycle. A first for me, had 1 or 2 days delay before but never 5. Tried a few home tests but came back negative, wondering when AF will finally decide to arrive..

soursop2014

Hi Dis, which home hpt u used? I hope its not watsom brand.
My current mummy group has one mummy who used watson test kit when her af was late and came back negative so she didnt think too much.

When she finally realised she's pregnant (after clear blue and cheapo test strip), she's already in her second trimester.

msyoyo

Hi everyone! It has been quite some time since I come here.. I have some news to share.. I m expecting and approaching wk12 soon.. The morning sickness is making me very sick for the past few weeks to the extend that the gynae gave me hosp leave to rest at home.. I hope all is well with everyone especially dragontail, Yukki, and the rest of the newer members.. ********Baby dusts to all! ******

yukki

Congrats msyoyo! Thanks for the wishes...grabbing baby dust frm u too!! Hope you are doing well too...rest well... keep us updated of ur progress... *hugz hugz*

littlehamster

Congrats soursop and msyoyo! Have a healthy and Happy 9mths ! Julibee baby!

Soursop I think the massage helps u relax and destress this hit jackpot? :)

Dragontail

Congrats Msyoyo. Thanks for thinking of me….

Your MS will soon pass. Be a good gal and stay home and rest. Have a wonderful pregnanthood and motherhood ahead.

msyoyo

Thanks everyone! I will share what I did for the cycle I conceived.

1. Went for hsg, think this helps to clear the tubes since hb and I are ''healthy" and make the path barrier less.
2. Took one Brazil nut everyday after ovaluation
3. Took ba zhen soup once a week
4. Took bai feng wan two days after af ended
5. Bd on cd25 and cd27, think I O on cd29. We did not think of bb making on cd25, cos suspected O is over as it was unusually late that month. And we just do it on cd25, cd 27 is just to cover all possible ground. Hence I think cd25 could be THE day.

Hope these would be useful.

Dis

Hi soursop, nope not Watson's. Just some cheapo test strips. Ordered clearblue online still waiting for it to arrive. Some light brown discharge today. guess AF will visit tomorrow.

Congrats Msyoyo! Not sure if u rem, we went for hsg test on the same week, I don't Have much luck, not sure why, jus wanna ask whether u ladies here got do Exercise during ttc? I do exercise quite often, not sure will it affect fertility? Or overweight will affect? tried to eat folic acid n take herbal soup, took Tcm n Clomid also took like no use, sigh~~

Dragontail

Exercise certainty helps! But don't tell me during 2ww you do weight lifting this kind.

Cliche but your time will come....stay healthy and happy mind!

yukki

*hug hugz eggscatcher83*
Same here...i hv 2 failed so-iui...tried amk tcm for ard 8mths last yr...nw at a loss...nw trying out new tcm ying chuan at jurong east...maybe will gg for ovary massage tis cycle too...
Else nt sure what tings can i try le...sigh...my af just reported today... wanna break down soon when i heard every1 ard me getting preggie so soon... :(

Tasha12

Cheer up!!
Same as me try all Tcm medicine, go for iui first time not successful. My gynae say I'm totally alright. Can produce enough egg n ovulate! The problem lay on my hubby. Sad... I believe they day will come. Although I keep thinking about it!

yukki

Hi tasha12...tks tks...
But it's really kinda sad lor...nt sure hw to move on...i felt like every1 is saying or commenting behind my back... haizzzzz..

Tasha12

Don't bother what people say. Cos you know the situation yourself. They have no rights to comment! As long as you did your best can liao!