We are TTC-ing!

yukki

Yes i knw...but knw de la some relatives like to compare n comment...make me v upset and teary at times de... sigh... but i will jia you de...

Hush hush ladies, i married since 2011, donno how many pp comment until gave up le haha... every mth I c AF (Gd friend) became Enemy, all friends ard me married later than me aso gave birth 2nd child, faint. I jus went to Cold Storage, Brazil nuts sold out ! this nut so Popular huh, managed to get mixed nuts, inside gt mixture abit,
i aso get teary easily ever since embarkng on this TTC journey, sometimes, I wondr whether is my hubby prob or not, Sigh~~~ JIAYOU !!!!

MXLO

hugss hugss...everyone trying hard.... When people say after D&C very fertile but i have not strike yet lei. It has been close to 6 mths liao still no news no pic. :p

Think my menses will come soon. :p

Dun give up!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Dis

Yes, let's all jia you together! Had a friend who suddenly told me that she "win" me because she got pregnant first. But at that time I have not even started ttc yet due to studies. Understand that people love to make comments but good things are worth waiting for~!!

It seems nowadays those relatives like to compare n comment on fertility, is like a trend haha, i so scared of attending family gatherings, rather stay alone n watch tv... Gig to work hard again soon, reaching my fertile period soon... May c Tcm tis wkend :)

Dragontail

I'm sure relatives ask out of concern. Maybe not so good with the wordings. Most importantly don't let them affect you. Why should we? Must learn to filter. There will always be such characters around so it's up to us how to handle our emotions.

I'm also considering resuming my tcm. Should be visiting Dr Zou at amk. Which sinseh are you visiting egg catcher?

Dragontail

I was walking past a shop at Thomson Plaza just last week and saw a facial shop that also advertises ovary massage. The shop has been there for the longest time but now then noticed :p

Have fun!

Thats glad! I m a massage fan but didn't noe got ovary massage, I used to go the club street tcm Tsui Na massage 25 club street called Oriental traditional Therapy, $78 for 1.5hrs full body n if u ask they Wil give the ba guan too

xia

Hi all. me 27 and DH 28. TTC ing since 5 years ago. What I have done : take lots of sinseh medicine, gone to various obygn, EWCM, BBT, take various supplements.
What dh has done : varicocele ops.
Both of us have normal weight. We dont smoke/drink/or in any medications.

So, why DH decided to do the ops is because the androlog discovered my dh has some blockage in his sperm factory and as it caused the 'two' too heaty, then his sperm left to only 400k/OAT.

after the varicocele operations, strangely, the sperms count went down to zero/ severe OAT. How come? It is supposed to increase not decrease to zero. This left us with so much questions.

My obygn suggests us to do IVF /ICSI but we still not sure. I still prefer going by natural way. Does IVF has no disadvantage for the baby as the embries are done by human's hands not god?

Hi Xia, based on my understding from doc consultation, IVF is still considered Natural Way, as it consists of your eggs and hubby's sperm to develop it, just tat the process is a lab n eventually put into ur womb to grow, so Is still borne both ur genetics n baby will look like u or hubby in terms of looks or characteristics. It is still depends on god way whether the eggs can grow....

Tasha12

Xia, maybe you try giving your hubby folic acid, zinc, royal jelly, multi vitamin and Brazil nut. I have been giving that to my hubby for 2 weeks. Surprisingly my hubby have provide lots of healthy sperm. Hope this help

i jus finish my iui. This round I only have 3 eggs on my right. Good new is that my hubby have a lot of healthy sperm. Hope it will have babydust soon :)

motherasticx

Hello!
I'm doing research on a project about relationships and how they are influenced during pregnancy planning.
If you would have 5 minutes to answer my mini-survey (both for ladies and men), that would be wonderful!
Thank you so much, and I wish all of you the best!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M3MDDW7

xia

Tx for the encouragement dear.
Now hubby will try the T-hormon injection, take dates+royal jelly+raisins evry night, exercise, and try to distress from work.
Me still take blackmore conceive well gold + royal jelly.
And ya, eat home cook food.
Next week me and dh try to visit a fortune teller in kuching malaysia (which people say she is so good so could see the past life and cast away bad karmas). See if we have 贵人 or not.

just an update, visited sinseh last wkend, he jus told my hubby to eat more fish maw, seafood and prescribed tcm morning & night ,after tat I went to the ovary massage, met Karen n she mentioned to eat ba zhen soup, folic acid, and then tis few days, I feel some on off minor sharp pain at my womb, wil be gg again tis thurs durng ovulation day to try again...

Hello Dragontail, pretty good feeling to go for the massage esp after work, it reduces my gassy tummy as my digestion system not tat gd. The Sinseh told me I got weak stomach tat cause indigestion n am humid in my body so I get sweaty palms when stress or nervous. It helps to relax my body n after that I can feel my abdomen Abit tingling pain but gone after awhile, I can feel my body system is working hard to recuperate... After tat, went to a nearby bah ku teh shop to nutrition, is v warm n thick soup, Will go again next wk massage n try the herbal chicken soup! I shld ovulate tis few days based on calendar n she ask me to work hard hehe...

xia

Ladies, i want to buy folic acid for my dh, what brand is the best? And as well as the royal jelly. you know, too much brand makes me pusing dont know which one is the best.

Tasha12

Hi Xia, I bought the folic acid 5MG at Watson the sell in a pack, the royal jelly the brand is Kordel's and Bio Zinc from black mores. Hope this can help :)