We are TTC-ing!

mintminer

Hello everyone. This cycle, there seems to be no ovulation for me. My bbt chart is on the low side compare to last month bbt which one can see the difference before and after ovulation. Another 10 days to my next cycle.:(

yukki

Hi mint, jia you! ^^
Me also gg to lose hope soon le...dunno maybe considering ivf in dec... :(

Quite saddening to knw every1 ard me all getting preggie and me still no news...tried all ways and 2 iui cycles still failed...

mintminer

Yukki, dun think too much. Just relax. I monitor my bbt for so long already, this is my first time I can see when my ovulation is at, clear distinct of temperature rising but it seems this month my Menses will delay which is not good for me this cycle as it will delay my ivf date. But I m still hopeful as always.

yukki

Thanks eggscatcher83 and mint. *hugz u gals*...
But sadly to say my FSH results came out that is quite high which doc say it's like diminished ovarian reserve n near menopause for such high FSH levels at my age...me n hubby was shocked that doc say my FSH levels is considered high for a 30 odd woman..sigh maybe i'm nt fated to be a mummy! And i did cried for days..totally broke down..and i had tis feeling of giving up le...anyway nw me waiting for my AMH blood test results to be out then decide ba...kinda tired le...

Yay mint..gd that u see progress in the bbt...are u doing ovulation test stripes too?

Dragontail

Yukki sorry to hear that,especially coming from a doc. But what is your fsh reading?

Actually we read lotsa cases on women with even more challenging situations and miracles did happen.

yukki

Yes but doc say it's kinda difficult to conceive naturally with such fsh levels n diminished ovarian reserve that's y she suggest me to gg straight to ivf... sighhhhh...

Dragontail

Then do ivf why not? As much as I totally dislike the whole ivf process, if it may help you to be closer to your dreams then it's surely worth a try. Ivf is common and also doesn't guarantee success. Just an alternative for couples to consider. If you don't wish to wait then better do ivf soon as the success rate drops as you grow older.

yukki

Yep shld be starting nxt yr...awwwww just e ivf costs alrdy v scary le! Lol....
I knw i hv to move to ivf...just tt shld be early nxt yr...

mintminer

Yukki, if u go govt hospital for Ivf, it will be subsidies. Ivf is a solution to bring ur nearer to ur wish faster. Actually I kind of looking forward to my 2nd Ivf. I was jus telling my husband that I wish I had no holida trips next year which means my wish had come true but till next 2 months, no one can predict what happen.

Dragontail

Yup ivf is usually 5 figures but with Medisave and co fund, likely just fork out 1k cash. No heart pain. Not scary at all. Just do it.

yukki

Tks mintminer..jia you! Yes true we won't knw what's in plan for us...just leave it to fate.

Thks dragontail...currently me waiting for AMH results to be out and then i cn move on lo... hip hip hooray! ^^

Ocling

Hi ladies.. we have been ttc-ing for a few months now but nothing yet. Just wondering where do I go to have a fertility check for both of us? At least just want to confirm that both of us are healthy?

Butterflyz

Does food play a part in trying to concieve? Surrounding people shared e.g women to avoid coffee (caffeine) but more for the male/couple to avoid soya drinks/eat more nuts & dates, drink redbean soup & etc.. Tried the Clearblue Dig Ovulation but doesn't work sadly though smiley face appeared w/o fail. I (we) went through abortion few yrs back & went for fertility check but Dr said all ok after various follow-ups and no prescription given (just to try harder). Should we consult different Dr? Hmmm...