We are TTC-ing!

Tasha12

Jus finish see Dr Tan. He will be the one doing the surgery for me. He say he will try to remove the blockage for me. But if worst come to worst if my blockage cannot be remove he will have to remove the tubes or clip the tubes. So that it will not affect during IVF. He did told me I can't try natural cos my tubes blockage I can only get pregnant doing IVF.

Dragontail

Does food play a part in trying to concieve? Surrounding people shared e.g women to avoid coffee (caffeine) but more for the male/couple to avoid soya drinks/eat more nuts & dates, drink redbean soup & etc.. Tried the Clearblue Dig Ovulation but doesn't work sadly though smiley face appeared w/o fail. I (we) went through abortion few yrs back & went for fertility check but Dr said all ok after various follow-ups and no prescription given (just to try harder). Should we consult different Dr? Hmmm...
There are different views on this. Personally I don't believe we have to avoid some food. Moderation is the key. Go easy and don't live by rules too much. Not sure what checks you've done and how long you've been ttcing and also your age. All these play a part on deciding what to do next.

Dragontail

Jus finish see Dr Tan. He will be the one doing the surgery for me. He say he will try to remove the blockage for me. But if worst come to worst if my blockage cannot be remove he will have to remove the tubes or clip the tubes. So that it will not affect during IVF. He did told me I can't try natural cos my tubes blockage I can only get pregnant doing IVF.
Good luck. Do pray and eat and think healthy. All will be well.

Dragontail

Sorry to hear that.

Sometimes things happen with a reason. You're still young I believe. Maybe see a Sinseh to build your body up and try again.

mintminer

Ttcgal, dun be too upset over it.

I will not be going IVF in dec, change to next year mar which is almost 1 yr after my 1st failed Ivf. Btw this month I saw the ideal bbt chart in my cycle. So hopefully the delayed Ivf will give me at least 2 more trys before IVF. I m not sure if taking macca, royal jelly help as this cycle I take them dutifully for the past 1 month. I also try the essential oil . Apart from the bbt chart, I also do not experience headaches n back pain before menses n menses was not s bad as before. I really hope that these will help me to conceive.

Last edited:

ebellasufya

hi ladies. been MIA since june, i think. came back from anniversary trip and still trying...

husband gladly had himself checked. found out he had low count sperm and i was all good after a year of checking. disappointed.. but at least we know what's the issue now.

read few pages back bout sweet treats that help to improve sperm count (dates/raisins/honey). husband has been consuming it for over a month now. i may speak too soon but i feel like it's "different" now; the texture and all. Gynae advised us not to lose hope as we need to just have one count to have a +ve result.

right now, im 2 days late. had light brown spotting yesterday and today. mild cramping than the normal one that i usually had but still no blood clot like usual menses.

still dont want to take test cos you know, don't really wish to see the -ve result. so i will wait for a week or so.

Dragontail

Welcome back.

Good that you’re feeling improvement from your hubby. I always believe anything is possible despite not ideal SA result. I have heard many cases of bad SA but out popped a baby. Help your man to continue the sweet treats and yes all it’s needed is one damn good soldier.

I believe some supplement pills help too although I cant recall. Maybe can google.

I also hate no line on hpt :p No harm waiting for a few more days and see how ya.

ebellasufya

thanks dragontail. how are you doing so far?

oh yes, our gynae prescribed him some supplement pills too - givicom or something like that. we're gonna give a few more months before arranging an appointment for IUI (really not hoping for that though).

and since it's December, another getaway perhaps? :p

Dragontail

I’m flying away tomorrow :)

I’m doing fine and so looking forward to the short getaway and of course Xmas!

By the way, I’m having the longest cycle this round. Today is CD18 and no ewcm and no positive opk so far. Usually by today I would have already ovulated. I find it strange. I’m usually regular or not far from my normal cycle. Nevermind la… make a baby in the country of sun sand n sea. Hee.

Ocling

Hi ladies, we have made appointment with Thomson fertility centre for screening. Was told we have to go for a first consultation with the doctor to see if we are suitable to take up the package. Anyone been to similar screening before? Not sure what to expect though..