We are TTC-ing!

Oic, doc asked me to try so IUI and IVF aso can but long waiting slot for IVF, today is 2nd day inject, keep forgetting steps how to jab, my hubby hv to monitor me haha

Dragontail

hello ladies.

Eggscatcher you're doing so IUI? Good luckss!

yukki, you're doing IVF next? Can't remember if you've done IUI?

Dragontail

All the best to your IVF Yukki.

I'm good...after a holiday. But fell ill and trying to nurse it or else my xmas will be spoilt :p

Hi mintminer, hope u are feeling great, I had 2nd u/s tis morn, injected myself for 1wk already, slowly increase dosage as doc say my eggs growing v slowly n scare may b a lot if trigger too early, though I don really understd, haha, gg another u/s tis wkend, then see how lo...

mintminer

Hi, eggcatcher83, the first time I do ivf, after 1 week they increase my dosage as my eggs are not growing fast enough. After the increase in dosage, then the egg growth ok already. Just relax n dun think too much.

Ok Thanks mintminer, hope the actual procedure don't falls onto Xmas season hehe wan to have a stress free holiday! Wish u advance Merry Xmas!!!

Hi ladies, may I noe how long is the So IUI procedure in kkh? Can I still go to work after the process or need to rest better? Not sure will it b as painful as the HSG after effect?

Dragontail

Hi eggscatcher. Do you know your procedure date yet? I guess for IUI also need to do a HCG trigger shot?

Hopefully others whom had gone through IUI can share!

Hi dragontail, I had pregnyl jab today and scheduled IUI tomolo 10.30am, hubby to submit soldier by 8.30am, will share my experience after the process.

yukki

Hihi eggscatcher83, jia you! Actually after so-iui, i went back wrk the very nxt day as doc advised tt i can resume my normal daily activities. Just that my movements got to be slow and i mz relax myself more. Kekeke...i was also put on 2 pills after e procedure..one is called duphaston and utrogestan..(pardon me if i spelled it wrongly)...

I also avoid taking raw food, cooling food and caffeine drinks too... ;)
Best of luck to u... stay happy and relaxed... ^^

Hi ladies, finished my so IUI, feeling anxious at first, the doc told me I have 3big follicles & hubby soldier is more than 4mil, mus b more than 1mil, seems gd. Inseminate process take abt 5mins, feel something clamping n twisting, burning sensation but bearable, then is done. Do drink 2cups of plain water before process. Gd luck to all pretty ladies out there :)

hi everybody, I'm Happy Lady here, married, currently 5 months +++ pregnant.

I work as a beautician and my dear work as hairstylist, our own business. My facial room
is inside the hair salon too. I work alone, he had 2 staffs work for him. Once a while I help
him too if I have no customer around.

Latelly I cannot stand the smell from the hair salon. The toilet is inside the hair salon too.

I have 2 miscarriage before, This my 3rd time pregnant again, 5 months +++ now.

what should I do to avoid another miscarriage happen again ?