We are TTC-ing!

usually I wear mask when I'm doing facial for customer, nowadays I need to wear mask even I'm not doing facial.
we planning to look for a beautician to replace me too so that I can rest at home, only resume working after my
baby is older later. I feel like cant stand the hair salon smell anymore.

fan cannot, will blow away customer towel body cover sheet, my facial room got air purifier too,
door need to be always closed too.

Last edited:
Hi Yukki, today is 7days after iui, I'm still having severe achy cramps on off like when even gg to loo for small n big business, hurting boobs and last nite vgina muscle is painful, exactly same feeling as hvin perod but no spotting yet. hope is not the side effects... u too jiayou.

Dragontail

O.M.G it’s last day of 2014. Hope you all are ready to kick the ass of 2014 and embrace the new 2015. I’m ready!

Mintminer, sorry I know I’ve asked before but auntie very forgetful. When’s your ivf?

Eggscatcher, everything is good regardless of symptoms (it can always go either way) before AF or BT so good luck.

Today is CD12 and about time to rock the bed soon :p

May you all have a very blessed 2015 with happy news to share.

Tasha12

Happy New Year Ladies!!
I jus did my lap surgery. In the process of recovery! One month later go back for review and see can I try natural or ivf! Wish all of us Babydust in 2015! Jia you!! Jia you!!

yukki

Happy new year ladies! Tons of baby dusts to all! This yr will be our graduation year... *wink wink*... let's continue to jia you!