We are TTC-ing!

prayinghard

Hihi eggscatcher, ya lor here very quiet I everyday come in and check no new message. I am also on tcm and acupuncture. I only heard of pineapple core but didn't know kiwi plays the same things. I will try. Today is my cd 7. Next week will start opk to see if I got ovulate.

Hihi Prayinghard, today is my Cd2, AF jus reported, gg to start medication for FEt next wk, let's Jiayou again :). Sometimes I also visited another forum, are u trying natural ?

angeliasjl

Hi Ladies~ i am TTC for the 8th months now. Currently on chinese medication to regulate my menses, but for the last two months the flow is so weird like SO LITTLE on the 1st & 2nd days which is not usual. Wondering why~ sigh! Not really trustable on my current chinese doc, as he is quite old man n he is not answerin my question at all. My mum told me woman doc would be better, as woman understand woman mah hor? :eek:
Is Thong Chai good? Eggcatcher & Prayinghard? the medication is meant for tiao menses or also tiao body for preparing preg? care to share?

Hi angeliasjl, in my opinion, thong chai is gd and base on donations, any amt u are comfy, the med I ate before for 9mths n seems gd too jus tat u need to brew it, typical waiting hrs is 1-2hrs for Wkdays n need to make appt for Sat in advance for 2-4wks. I tracked the bbt before but haywire trend but Sinseh is able to pinpoint the chart as when I ovulate n prescribe the Chinese med based on my body's conditions.

angeliasjl

Hi Eggcatcher,is it call Thong Chai Medical Institution? I saw from the website, two outlet at AMK & Sengkang. Oh wow 2 to 4 wks advance is a long wait.. haha!

ristymisty

Hi ladies, hubby and I were planning to go for IVF and went for consultation with Dr Stephen Chew (NUH). He advised us to go for IUI first, as my hubby's SA is fine and I passed my fertility checks too. Our main problem could be being overweight. I have been trying to lose weight and it's losing really slowly... Dr advised me to lose more as being overweight is one factor that might have affected our conceiving.

So anyway, I am put on tamoxifen and having my scan next week to see if I'm ready for the procedure. Really praying hard that my follicles will be good enough.

It seems like success stories of IUI is few and far between... been trying to scroll through the forum to find. :|

prayinghard

Eggcatcher, good luck to your FET next week. Have a relax mind now. Yup I am trying naturally.

Ristymisty, I tried twice IUI in 2012 but not successful. U need to have a relax mind..there are real example that success on first attempt

Hi ladies, hubby and I were planning to go for IVF and went for consultation with Dr Stephen Chew (NUH). He advised us to go for IUI first, as my hubby's SA is fine and I passed my fertility checks too. Our main problem could be being overweight. I have been trying to lose weight and it's losing really slowly... Dr advised me to lose more as being overweight is one factor that might have affected our conceiving.

So anyway, I am put on tamoxifen and having my scan next week to see if I'm ready for the procedure. Really praying hard that my follicles will be good enough.

It seems like success stories of IUI is few and far between... been trying to scroll through the forum to find. :|
hi ristymisty, is it a natural IUI or medicated IUI?

prayinghard

Angeliasij, I didn't went to thong chai due to my working schedule can't fix. I went to tcm near my house. No brew, is ready pills and powder just mix with warm water.

ristymisty

Eggcatcher, good luck to your FET next week. Have a relax mind now. Yup I am trying naturally.

Ristymisty, I tried twice IUI in 2012 but not successful. U need to have a relax mind..there are real example that success on first attempt
Thanks prayinghard! I do agree, must really try to relax and not be so stressed. It's so hard to remain stress-free in our hectic country!

ristymisty

hi ristymisty, is it a natural IUI or medicated IUI?
Hi Eggscatcher, I think mine is considered medicated. I was put on tamoxifen from CD2-6. Just had a scan today and my follicles are 15 and 9.5. Need to wait a few more days to take trigger shot and maybe, this weekend can do IUI procedure.

Feeling excited, nervous.. and trying not to pin too much hopes. yet at the same time, trying to be positive! Haha so contradictory :)

babysparkling

Hi folks here,

Just curious, when visiting the doctor on day 12th day to check whether there's any egg but usually will there be any subsequent follow up scanning if ovulation actually happen?

Hi baby sparkling,usually is the scan songographer shld be able to scan no.of follicles and size, thickness of lining, lining shld be at least 8mm, doc will review n tell u the results, for ovulation will need to use ovulation clear blue test kit to test before ovulation. Hope tis helps, gd luck!

ristymisty

Hi how's everybody? This thread used to be one of the most alive ones, not sure what happened... suddenly died down. Hope it's because all the ladies got BFP liao and no longer need to visit this thread :) Hope you ladies will come back and update us your progress!

prayinghard

Hi ristymisty, I would like to know the answer too but seem like nobody is there to tell us what exactly happened. How is your IUI so far?

babysparkling

Hi baby sparkling,usually is the scan songographer shld be able to scan no.of follicles and size, thickness of lining, lining shld be at least 8mm, doc will review n tell u the results, for ovulation will need to use ovulation clear blue test kit to test before ovulation. Hope tis helps, gd luck!
Hi Eggcatcher83, thanks for the information. During the scanning, there's egg shown but no response from my ovulation kits so just wonder what had happen.

ristymisty

Hi ristymisty, I would like to know the answer too but seem like nobody is there to tell us what exactly happened. How is your IUI so far?
Hi! I'm at 11dpiui and don't really have any pregnancy symptoms :(

I don't usually notice my AF symptoms too as they are very light. Usually will only cramp on day 1.

Not sure if I should POAS today. Heard there are people who get BFN / BFP results on 11dpiui.

How about you? :)

prayinghard

Today is my cd1 sob sob. I dunno if I am the one who keeping upset whenever I see updates post from Facebook that so many friends having their number 2 so fast without facing any difficulties. Yet I am struggling with my same old problem again every month. I know I shouldn't compare but I just cannot stop thinking and envying them. Haiz..

You may wanna wait another 3 days to test more accurate? Sometimes no symptoms is good *finger cross *