quincy1986

hi there
i am re-joining this thread cuz hubby hopes for no.2
hope its alright yea? :p
mummy of 16m naughty boy.
how's everyone doing?

quincy1986

haha icic. how r u then?
i think i might have difficulty trying for #2 as well.
just a feeling.
my discharge is a lot more now.
till i need to diligently change my liner

prayinghard

Why is discharge more difficult? I tot cm is the indication that you are going to ovulate and fertile? Me still struggling with ttc #2 also. Haiz tot they say if #1 take long to conceive after give birth will very fast have #2 but dun think is for my case lor. I have a lot friend their #1 younger than mine already pregnant and going to give soon. I am still struggling sob sob

quincy1986

sorry i did not mean discharge more equals being difficult in trying to conceive number 2.
i just mean overall my journey should be more difficult now.
with juggling work and taking care of little one.
felt my body is different too.

right now i just feel uncomfortable with more discharge and having to change more in a day.

quincy1986

i will share if i really have tips haha.
is your af regular type?

hubby lately fell ill. he has been having headache a few days already. not sure if it is tired due to caring for LO or due to the haze. have to put off ttc until he is well :/

prayinghard

Quincy1986, my af used to regular at 28 days. But now is 28-33days. Though still consider regular but I had already stop visiting tcm. Feeling demoralize that every month so hardworking visit tcm also no use. Haiz. Decided to just focus on multi vitamins and opk see how.

babysparkling

Prayinghard which TCM u tried before? Now i felt tired that i have to brew the chinese medicine and at the same time after 2 hours eat my western medicine.. Don't even know will it work..

quincy1986

oh speaking of af. my af came last night.
it is earlier this month. earlier by how many days i lost count.

i saw tcm last time too.
in the end i also stop.

prayinghard

Babysparkling, the first tcm I went to is Dr su at bukit batok in 2012. But as I really cannot stand the long waiting hours haha I give up. Then went to the second one on 2013 also in bukit batok Dr yu. But don't think she is able to be found online. I stop after giving birth to my #1. Initially went to visit her to tiao back my body but as busy take care baby and find that her opening hours cannot accommodate mine and I seen no result again I stop going.

Qunicy1986, did u concive while on tcm or after visit then conceived?

quincy1986

i conceive after i stop going.
because both sides need to be disciplined.
as in western and chinese.
hard to accomodate for both.
hubby say tiring so we stop going.

Hello ladies, back again to tis forum, I had my FET done on sep, failed so jus finish recuperation & the 4stages of sadness, life stil goes on,
prayinghard how ar u? I still go for my acupuncture & took Tcm once
a while, feel is gd for shortening my cycle from 60 to 37days,
actually feel like giving up, but u noe when there's a stage come n haunt u like pls try again, so hope to try natural again, bought some seeds for hub,
I tink i m too stubborn haha, anyone tried Triple cod liver oil from GNC? Next new toy wish list shld b on Multi vitamins... Jus started on Evening primrose...

quincy1986

hi there eggscatcher83
its good to know tcm helps with your cycle.
but just to highlight, its always good to have multivits, whether u r ttc or not.
to make up for the minerals and nutrients we might not have enough of in our daily food intake.

for example if we take fishball noodles for lunch.
how much can we expect to absorb from there?
if we are lucky, a piece of vege and some tow gei, which already have some nutrients destroyed from cooking
then maybe some iodine or protein
definitely lots of sodium and starch :/

prayinghard

Babysparkling, but there really got couple success after visit tcm for just awhile only. *envy*

In the other group chat, there is a lady drink green bean sprout water and gotten pregnant for her #1 and now #2. Anyone of u feel like trying? Hmm I guess I will try for any method as long as there is success example.

Eggcatcher, how is your body now? Is really not easy for you to go through all these with all the injections every night and all the stress is double of us. Hugsssss. Take some time for natural and rest your mind.

prayinghard

Qunicy1986, ya I agree that we need to take multi vitamins not just for ttc purpose but for our overall well being

In the other group chat, there is a lady drink green bean sprout water and gotten pregnant for her #1 and now #2. Anyone of u feel like trying? Hmm I guess I will try for any method as long as there is success example.

Eggcatcher, how is your body now? Is really not easy for you to go through all these with all the injections every night and all the stress is double of us. Hugsssss. Take some time for natural and rest your mind.