weight loss after giving birth

MeganLim

Hi,

Just to share. I have just gave birth 2 wks ago and lost 3 kg using 150% slimming cream and tummy wrap bengkung.

Tummy has flatten alot and weight loss too. Happy!

kaymummy

I gained 17kg during pregnancy and have only lost 7kg to date... I was 40kg before preg and now, have been hovering around 49.5kg - 50.5kg.. Haven't really been able to lose more weight...

MeganLim

Hi Megan,

What's this tummy wrap that you've used? Can share?

Thanks!
Hi Kay,

I bought the tummy wrap and cream from ladywellnessmassage.blogspot.com

Gain about 15kg during preggy. Lost 10kg after birth. 2 wks after wrapping and applying slimming cream my tying I'd flatter and I lost another 3 kg.

Hopefully can be in gd shape after confinement. ;)

NuR_iRfAn

Estee-me too,i took this b4 i got to knw i was pregnant with 2nd one...This really help me lose down abt 5kg...

sassylady

i try not to take any supplements to help slim down but sometimes cannot help it but try.

if not i just go for walks around the neighborhood after a hearty meal (if not too tired that is!) or drink tea or fruitylite to help with the digestions.

i think the walks are helping a little as it also helps with the body to relax as well.

this slimming wrap things looks like quite useful.

been jogging lately but the crazy weather these days not helping can! :(

and on top of the festive period, plenty of parties and good food. been stuffing my face silly. sometimes, i just drink fruitylite to help relieve the bloated feeling if not cannot sleep.

really need to loose weight already. :(

Mumethan

Yup,
Try exercising and cutting down carbo. But I reach 51kg and thats it. My target is 48kg. So I drank the mocha.. Now down 1kg in 10 days! yeah!!!
I like the Beauty soution, it helps me go toilet every day, haha! So I like my flatter tummy now and I feel very light!!

Or you can try the LFI acupuncture slimming centre at Marine parade.

That will slim you down.
I've heard of LFI before. Not sure if it's the same one. This LFI also has other businesses right? Including jewellery store at Marina? Something like a MLM business. Correct?

Qiannie

Yupp. It is the same one that i am mentioning. And yea, something like that.

Yea, they have the diamond store located at marina as well.