weight loss after giving birth

you're right darling. it's best to avoid or cut down on sugar and salt intake!

and right now i'm craving for some bubble tea. gonna go make some ice cold fruitylite instead. hopefully it'll replace the craving!! :(

you're right darling. it's best to avoid or cut down on sugar and salt intake!

and right now i'm craving for some bubble tea. gonna go make some ice cold fruitylite instead. hopefully it'll replace the craving!! :(
What is fruitylite? Please share.

I'm using a body shaper and girdle from Magic Slim now. Quite good but if I can cut down my intake of sugars and cholesterol in my diet I'd be more than happy!

Hope everyone has participated in the contest from my last post. Good luck!

sassylady

so happy now that fruitylite has the sugar free version now. it makes drinking it less sinful now as before.

gonna go for my evening walk soon. chilling abit now letting my dinner settle in. had quite abit for dinner just now. hehehe.

frutylite is a digestive drink that helps to relieve the bloated feeling after a hearty meal. i take it sometimes after good meal or sometimes when i feel like for a cold drink.

they have a sugarfree version now and that makes drinking it less sinful!

roxferdmeccos

Hello friends, If you want loose weight after giving birth than you should eat balanced food,drink much water,do yoga after one month,drink green tea and avoid smoking. Walking is also good for health.

a balanced diet is essential to loosing weight.

soft drinks/bubble tea is also not good on the long term. replace it with either fruit juices, water or maybe drinks like fruitylite extra that has no sugar content.

excerise is also the key.

sassylady

been drinking plenty of water/fruitylite/fruit juices instead.

no more soft drinks. trying to adopt a healthy lifestyle. wanna lose weight and tone up!

been drinking plenty of water/fruitylite/fruit juices instead.

no more soft drinks. trying to adopt a healthy lifestyle. wanna lose weight and tone up!
soft drinks have plenty of sugar in them and so it would be best to cut down on them.

and also for the healthy alternatives like fruitylite it would be best if taken in moderation as well!

Angel9

I'm selling a post-natal jamu slimming treatment package from Spa Rael. You can easily search for them online.

They are located in Orchard Road, at Goodwood Park Hotel. There are 6 treatments in total, which include 6 x 60 minutes of manual treatment massage and either 6 x steam room or thermal blanket wrap after the treatment. The massage uses with traditional jamu oil made from 24 herbs. You can also choose to have the Natura Bisse cream (instead of jamu oil) for the 60 minutes massage (Natura Bisse is used in the Oscars and Golden Globes).

This is a spa in Goodwood Park Hotel and the service and staff are great. I was with them pre-natal and post-natal. I bought 2 packages and have finished 1, and it was so effective, I didn't need the 2nd package, so I am selling it.

It usually costs $2000 for the 6 treatments package at Spa Rael. I am selling at 50% off - $950 only. For all 6 treatments. No more to pay. Pay in cash or bank transfer.

Please PM me for details or if interested. There is no expiry date to the package. or email mahjong9 at yahoo dot com

Thank you

p/s: * this is not a sexual service

Hi, I managed to lose 7kg in just less than 20days :) Check this out at www.facebook.com/mamaonlinestore :)
Have read many testimonal and review and tried out :) So effective and havent reach my target, so need to continue, think at least 3mths :)

Hi..I gave birth last month and todate, am still carrying most of my pregnancy weight! Lost about 7kg over the month; and still have about/> 10kg to go.

Sigh..wonder how long and how much you lost. And whether my case is "normal". Thank you

sassylady

i read that exercise is just as effective when done in chunks throughout the day like climbing the stairs or even doing housework.

it is best to avoid sugared drinks and replace them with water or fruit juices. i drink fruitylite or fruit juices when i crave for something sweet.

i dont't know about the exercising in chunks part. been trying my best to do as much as possible when i can.

quitting soft drinks is very hard. i replaced it with juices, fruitylite and iced water. but times when the craving is too strong i just drink a tiny glass.

i wish i knew how to quit them. :(

Hi ever thought of trying the Traditional Javanese Massage? It works well for me. In fact I am still using the same service for my weight gain resulted from work stress. Let me know if you are interested.

sassylady

i tried javanese massage as well. not really much help for me.

so i just watched my diet and exercise plenty. so far avoiding soft drinks at all cost and drinking fruitylite or iced water instead.

and now i have a mad craving for bubble tea. :(

Cakhcakh

i was consider lucky. I did post natal massage and slimming massage with the Malay lady. I lose abt 20kgs after one month after giving month. I think its her hot treatment and the jamu binding that help me to lose the water retention.

Plus she also gave me slimming jamu pills to slim down. After 3 mos, i lose abt 35kg.
PS. I only took 5 session after giving birth...thenafter 2 weeks i took again 5 session.

She can try calling her Aunty Ida 96552394

Shannyang

i was consider lucky. I did post natal massage and slimming massage with the Malay lady. I lose about 20kgs after one month after giving month. I think its her hot treatment and the jamu binding that help me to lose the water retention.

Plus she also gave me slimming jamu pills to slim down. After 3 mos, i lose about 35kg.
PS. I only took 5 session after giving birth...thenafter 2 weeks i took again 5 session.

How much does she charge?

She can try calling her Aunty Ida 96552394
How much does she charge?

dhriti23

I find that there really isn't a quick fix to losing weight. It's about maintaining a balanced diet & exercising regularly. I've tried to maintain a regular workout & yoga routine for about a year now and have seen great results :)

Yoga is especially good as it requires no equipment and I can do routines in the comfort of my house & on my own schedule. I'm considering attending an upcoming yoga workshop in Singapore that's targeted on weight loss techniques. It's taught by Sarah Manning, who I hear is good! Anyone else interested?

More information can be found on their website here: http://www.singapore.comoshambhala.bz/workshops-and-events-/yoga-for-weight-loss

Last edited:

sassylady

i did yoga previously as well. but find it hard to carry on especially when work starts to pick up. sad.

yoga is good that it helps relax the mind and body. everyone should try.

so now i just watch my diet and exercise as and well i can. taking the stairs instead of the lift and all. i wish it was easier to slim down or maintain the figure. i give myself a sweet treat like once in a blue moon. fruitylite doesnt count of course. and no bubble tea as well!

is yoga easy to do? i think it takes more than my bag of bones to do that. im like so not flexible. always wanted to try that but like afraid of aches and all the next day.

maybe i should really sign up and try. the most before i sleep drink some waist tonic to help with the blood circulation when i sleep. :001_302: