What did your hubby buy for you when you gave him a son?

wildcherry80

Hi

Just wondering, especially if your baby's a boy, what your husband got you as a 'push present' after going through 10 months of hardship?

BbpHir3

no!!! both boy n girl, he nv gif me!!! his sae the best present he gave me was his sperm.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... =.="

stonston

The biggest present from both of us came out from me. He need to buy anything for me?

But he gave me flowers (cheapo one from MARKET, think 50cents for 1 stalk, and a big kiss :) I rather he don't splurge cos having a baby is not cheap! It's the thought that counts, not the present.

llcyahoo

i open my mouth and requested flowers from him. But nothing....he said cos he let me stay in single room!!!!

jojoki

hahah ya soo funny la ur hubby Bbphir3!! my hubs also gave me nothing!! but well its also true la his little lousy tadpole gave me my now beautiful 11 month old.

BbpHir3

WAHAHAHAHA i cannot stop laughing when i read this.....

My hubby buy me a hp :001_302:
wat? really mahz.. sooo good!! still got hp!!

hahah ya soo funny your hubby Bbphir3!! my hubs also gave me nothing!! but well its also true his little lousy tadpole gave me my now beautiful 11 month old.
ya lohz!! true oso..

he bought 1 balloon each for both L&M lohz!! but i dun have!!!! :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

apollo

hubby went to the gift shop at the hospital to get ds a plushie.. for me, he waited for my 40days confinement ended and bought me a bought of fancl collagen.. not ex but it's the tots tt count :001_302:

Queenbabe

what? really mahz.. sooo good!! still got hp!!

ya lohz!! true also..

he bought 1 balloon each for both L&M lohz!! but i dont have!!!! :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:
I give u a gun, u shoot your hubby :001_302:

my husband keeps giving me full on headache!

lmao! :tlaugh:

ours is a girl (hubby n me been hoping for) :Dancing_wub:

he didnt initiate anything but i asked for an ex purse during xmas.which he did buy me. a bit sad then. but now i think the biggest gift he's giving me is his time and understanding to taking care of me and baby without any complaint :shyxxx:

CanCanMum

now i come to think of it hoooOOOrr seeems like i buy things for hubby MORE THAN HE BUY THINGS FOR ME LORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

tsk tsk tsk *sHakEs hEaD*

AngelaTan

im about to give him 2 sons and he is still behaving like a small boy! i think hes planning to give him 3 sons instead!!!

adelynn

I think the best present he could give me was his endless support during my initial difficult period in BF-ing and looking after our girl when he's back from work every day and mid night feeds so that i can rest more. but materially he 'upgraded' my diamond ring carat size and a LV bag (which was also xmas present + bday present cuz my girl was born in Nov). But the 2 presents still lying in the cupboard cuz no chance to use. spend all my time wif my girl, now getting to be a little 'huang lian po'

sighs

apple_san

My Hubby brought me a Rolex watch 2 weeks b4 EDD so tat I will go for a smoothly labour happily. But even he plick down the moon
, the contraction will be remain the same...