What do you do when your hubby SHOUTS at you in PUBLIC???

Ting

agreed.
bf's temper is much better than me!!
he never shout at me before, but whenever we are argueing, im sure to raise my voice.
hahaha.
but he said, only to me then he can tolerate and give in, if other ppl, already kena F by him.:shyxxx:

elmo493

Wow! that is really good:tlaugh:

cause my hubby knows my temper. he knows that once i flare up, he's going to be very pathetic. haha...

actually got another option , you can just keep crying and crying and say "can you please dont EVERYDAY scold me??? boooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!" then ppl will know how your hubby treats you. anw it's your hubby lose face not you mah..:001_302:

elmo493

boyfriend and not hubby yet.
How long do you think he will behave like a bf when he become your hubby

agreed.
bf's temper is much better than me!!
he never shout at me before, but whenever we are argueing, im sure to raise my voice.
hahaha.
but he said, only to me then he can tolerate and give in, if other ppl, already kena F by him.:shyxxx:

jasobias

If anyhow shout at me i take out the parang!!!hahahhah.
But i am lucky he never shouts at all..maybe lucky for him..or else surely make curry out of him.My temper is the worst..so unless he has really lost his mind n shouts..then ah..free curry for whole neighborhood..hehehhehe

shiseru

WOW, very violent wife, Jasbias!

But I think the truth is all along we are more fierce than our hubby ^^

jal

If anyhow shout at me i take out the parang!!!hahahhah.
But i am lucky he never shouts at all..maybe lucky for him..or else surely make curry out of him.My temper is the worst..so unless he has really lost his mind and shouts..then ..free curry for whole neighborhood..hehehhehe

Wah! Since you stay in the east, I had better not buy curry in that area... :p

at least yours is still daring.my only has the guts to raise his voice at me in front of his own family members. For me i will try and control. if he steps on me too much, its bye bye

Porukadotzu

Wow, Jal dear, if your hubby shouts at you in public, you better ask yourself wether it's his bad habbit or it's just a spontaneous anger.... But still he have no right to shouts at u in public:nah:

if me i'd choose no.2

but when he calm down after tat then you need to clarify to him that he hv to respect you too as an adult and as his wife!
It's not like you're a 5 year old and got scolded in public for doing something bad rite?

Even to a 5 year old parent's should not shout at them in public to coz it's making their self esteem down..coz it's making ppl around the kid looking and stare which is not a pleasant feeling.... (according to child psychology..hehe)

Why not let the internal house issue stays at home where you both can talk about it as an adult.

Ting

hmmm, your hubby's attitude change after marriage? dotn treat u as well???
well, im very confident that the treatment my bf gives me will get better after marriage. :)
cos it keeps getting better.
if a man changes so much after he marries his gf, perhaps he doesnt truly love her.
ppl dont just change the way they do things after they are married. it slowly improves due to mutual understanding and love.

Last edited:

SunShine07

hmmm, your hubby's attitude change after marriage? dotn treat you as well???
well, im very confident that the treatment my bf gives me will get better after marriage. :)
if a man changes so much after he marries his gf, perhaps he doesnt truly love her.
ppl dont just change the way they do things after they are married. it slowly improves due to mutual understanding and love.
Sincerely hope that your bf will remain like this .....have also seen many cases, when during courtship, the 'bf' can be so good..........like can take the moon from the sky for her like that. But after marriage, the bf slowly changed.....not immediately, but slowly....

Not to scare you lah....but one good example is my sis....now my bil change totally compare to years back...

Then now, my brother who is having a gf, treat her real good also.....i asked him b4, after marry will you still do the same, he said : of cos not lah, after marry hack care liao! lol (jokingly reply) hope he is really joking. :tlaugh:

me? My hb during that time, treat me like shit! I treat him like king, everything also give in, after years i slowly change, and he also change a little, then after marriage, i try not to give in everything, then after have my ds, i totally hack care also....then we fight and fight~~~

sigh, me b4 very navie, thot after marry will be better....sigh....:nah:no more confident in marriage and relationship liao....morever i also very old liao:embarrassed:

shiseru

I think can lahz. Like Ting said, a person should not change drastically after marriage.

My hubby and I know each other for 17 years in total. Dated for 5 years, married for 12 years and he never shouts at me in public nor at home, also partly due to his good temper. In fact, I find he is more loving than before. I think to be able to meet my husband and marry him is the greatest reward that God has given me.

Ting

hmm perhaps not the cases ive seen.
my dad still treat my mum well after so many years of marriage, bring her out to dinner n buy stuffs n all. of cos there will still be arguements.
one of my close gfs, b4 marriage, her hubby woo her very hard, theirs is shot gun marriage, n now alr gg to hv second child, he still treat her very well, will come to fetch her (and us) to n fro if we go out, bring her here n there.
my ex teacher also the same, her hubby once in a while will give her nice surprises like buy her diamonds n stuffs.

i guess, boils down to the personality.
perhaps i understand my bf well enough to know he will treat me well bah. :)

liang jia~ u not old lah!! be hopeful, sure to meet a nice guy. :)

SunShine07

hmm perhaps not the cases ive seen.
my dad still treat my mum well after so many years of marriage, bring her out to dinner and buy stuffs and all. of cos there will still be arguements.
one of my close gfs, before marriage, her hubby woo her very hard, theirs is shot gun marriage, and now already gg to have second child, he still treat her very well, will come to fetch her (and us) to and fro if we go out, bring her here and there.
my ex teacher also the same, her hubby once in a while will give her nice surprises like buy her diamonds and stuffs.

i guess, boils down to the personality.
perhaps i understand my bf well enough to know he will treat me well bah. :)

liang jia~ you not old !! be hopeful, sure to meet a nice guy. :)
Sincerely hope that your bf will always remain this way :)

Me old liao la 30yr old liao:shyxxx:, no more strength to go thru another relationship again.....I find it is very tiring....to know someone all over again.....dun wan la.......have my darling isaac is enough....and he is already a headache at times...where got energy:wong10:

apollo

hmmm, your hubby's attitude change after marriage? dotn treat you as well???
my hubby always tell me, it's not that people changes aft marriage... no one has a\changes at all, it's just tt love is so blind that one only see another 'bad point' aft marriage... haha!!!

apollo

Sincerely hope that your bf will always remain this way :)

Me old 30yr old :shyxxx:, no more strength to go thru another relationship again.....I find it is very tiring....to know someone all over again.....dont want .......have my darling isaac is enough....and he is already a headache at times...where got energy:wong10:
30yrs old consider old meh?? aiyo when u meet someone who loves u v much, u'll feel energetic with r/s again! HAHA!!!!

SunShine07

my hubby always tell me, it's not that people changes after marriage... no one has a\changes at all, it's just that love is so blind that one only see another 'bad point' after marriage... haha!!!
maybe u are right....but is it sad isn't it????:tno: