What's the hardest thing to salvage a relationship/marriage?

I think without trust, hard to salvage...cos there will be suspicions everywhere.. But if the guy falls in love with another woman, no turning back too... :thissyfit:

estherlin

trust and love.

I was once in the state whereby totally no love at all (tt was the first bf time lolx), i just simply hate the way he talks, move, do or everything. So bad that things can turn to.

sugarcookie

I think trust is the hardest thing to salvage in a marriage. It takes a long time to build trust but just a moment to break it.

sugarcookie

to wad extent will u consider trust to be broken seriously such tat there is no turning back?
Honesty and fidelity are very important to me. So if he is a habitual liar or has an affair (one night stand included), that's it. I doubt I will ever be able to trust him again.

CanCanMum

very cutie worh...hahahhaha every1 notice this thread is ONE year old liao bo?

last posted date is 07-12-2007 05:19 PM ....hahahhaha

me lob digging out old threads....kekekeke

so many babes reply:tlaugh:

CanCanMum

Honesty and fidelity are very important to me. So if he is a habitual liar or has an affair (one night stand included), that's it. I doubt I will ever be able to trust him again.
true true......

i guess Trust is the hardest thing to salvage in a relationship......once broken its hard to patch back........

To me i agree that love is the most impt thing a couple must have, no more means no more marriage. I encountered this before, my hubby and i during courtship days, once left me when he had another woman in his heart. I was totally heartbroken because i tried and tried to win him back with my love for him. But to no avail, until i was psycho by my aunt and friends to give him up. Jus when i wanted to do that, he asked for another chance. But that was because i exposed that bit*ch true self to him. He regretted for all the things he had ever done to me when i was begging him to come back. Now we are happily married and totally devoted to me as he now knows who is the one who truly cares for him. :win::win:

Renzie

IMHO, I think its love, trust and respect. Without all these 3 together, it's pretty hard to make a r/s work.

No use carrying on with the r/s when there's no more love in it, you are just forcing yourself.

If you can't even trust your other half, then what's the use of continuing, when you keep being suspicious of whatever he/she does, causing yourself more pain and stress.

Without respect, the r/s wouldn't be able to work, as both of you will be stepping on each other toes all the time, lots of arguments and such. A home and family is a place where one finds their own refuge and haven.