When will baby starts kicking me???

26JMC

baby active level is not the same everyday right?
my bb more active during week 21... but now (22week approaching 23week) is abit abit.. but will feel daily.. normal???
i am getting abit concern here lor..
:(

citrella

Last weekend, I went swimming. I can feel baby moving inside me. Hubby said it could be because the water is cold or it's a new environment that's why baby is 'surprised' and a little apprehensive.

I can feel it. The sensation is almost like a butterfly fluttering in the tummy.

maneo0302

Last weekend, I went swimming. I can feel baby moving inside me. Hubby said it could be because the water is cold or it's a new environment that's why baby is 'surprised' and a little apprehensive.

I can feel it. The sensation is almost like a butterfly fluttering in the tummy.
Hi Citrella

How many weeks are you now? At 25 weeks, I can then confirm that I felt baby movements.

tj nora yenti

hi mummy,

i'm 16 weeks 2 days, last week i felt 2hard kick at the left of my stomach, while i'm touching my lower stomach,it sudden kick 2 times. the next week i had no feeling kick anymore, it makes me worried :tsad:

maneo0302

good luck with seeing ur baby on your 30 week scan..mine was back facing outwards..and head down..so all i see is the back of head and back..didnt get to see her face..a bit disappointed :(
Maybe at that point in time, your baby turned. Gd luck in your next appt!

Carisella

just very curious, example if it's slight "thud thud" in the tummy and it's not frequent but happens at the same time each night.. is it consider baby kick/punch/headbutt u?

lydiaveroni

ive been feeling movements 2 weeks back. when im lying down watching tv, one side of my tummy will pop up then go back. cannot see but can feel. lol. it happens usually when im hungry and lazy to eat..

XenXuan

It's a usual sign for me to see n feel my tummy having a side pop up then sliding back in again.. It feels like baby is turning or stretching..sometimes when lie flat on bed,baby will oso choose their side of tummy to "pop up n chill" to..

maneo0302

It's a usual sign for me to see n feel my tummy having a side pop up then sliding back in again.. It feels like baby is turning or stretching..sometimes when lie flat on bed,baby will oso choose their side of tummy to "pop up n chill" to..
My baby will also pop up for 1sec. Sometimes, my whole tummy will vibrate for 1sec. Haha! But whenever i touch it, its gone.