which brand of diaper?

gjchii

hi friends,
nice to meet you, another new mum here...
may i know which brand of diaper that your baby used and what's your comment?
TQ.

Sealer (from Giant) - my friend likes it, but was leaky on my baby
Pureen - leaky also
Drypers - hate the plastic tab. noisy to rip off and sticks to the baby's legs.
Pampers - works well, but the fit was so-so
Mamy Poko - fits my son the best and works well

I think every parent has his/her favourite. It really depends on the baby's size/shape for fit, and whether the baby's bum is sensitive or not. A matter of trial and error i guess coz every babe is different

gjchii

TQ.
ya... now i start to try those brands (pampers, fitti, huggies....) that recomment by other mummies. previous using Dryper, but leaks.
will post my experience on other brands later.

Celina

1st, started trying diapers, dislike the plastic tapes and allergy to it.
2nd, pampers till he was about 1.
3rd, mamy poko, about the same as pampers.

I realised pampers size can be smaller dan other brands of diapers.

-SRI-

1st i use drypers but i realise the sitcky tape is nt for me... it will lose its stickiness.. nw trying mamy poko.. gd... i like the velcro tape..

January84

me been using mummy poko since i finish the pampers brand given by TMC, don like pampers at all as i don think its good. first buy was mummy poko and use it up till now, hmmm, no leakage and best use during the night without having to change, no rashes too. the velcro tape is also good unlike other brands which is like costape.

vonn81

Hi, i think pampers brand is good, but too ex already, so change to huggies ultra. Its good hardly leak. My baby not allergic to it. Mamy poko tried the new born size but my bb have rashes after use. Drypers not good size smaller then other brands so it leak very often. I think diapers is very much depends on bb ( allergic to it or not) and parents ( pricing). Hehe!!

meiying

Tried many different type of samples end up using Huggies Dry for day and MamyPoko for nite. Huggies Dry valued for money!

LayKwan

MY BB used NTUC for day time and Drypers at night and go out.. both are good for my bb, no allergic and no leaking. mummy also happy since save some cost. can save the $$ to buy insurance plan for her.. hehe

SH74

ya.. i also think mamy poko is still the best. my boy uses that at nite. n use pureen, NTUC and huggies in the day.

autumn82

Have been using both pampers & mamy poko.. But realised Mamypoko S size alittle tight for my son leh.. then dun dare to buy M, scared too big.. So now using Pampers S size, which seems so much bigger than Mamypoko S size and more comfy, not so thick & hot..

CanCanMum

used it becoz its cheap! hahahahaha - budget budget - but i do agree sometimes if too much flow will leak :p but he already toilet trained now so only use at night - - -

autumn82

nite time only more jialatz rite?? Hee. Ya I agree its cheap.. :) but dun wanna keep changing my bedsheets.. haha..

CanCanMum

hahahahaha!!! so far nitez time ok leh...the diaper is there for just-in-case only...he wake up then pee...so sometimez dry dry...

autumn82

gd loh.. My turning 4yr old gal still using it at nite.. Coz she sleep until too deep liaoz.. Haha. And I also dun want to wash the bedsheet everynite.. so let her wear still.. haha..