which brand of diaper?

CanCanMum

ya lor, wakin up at night or waking them up v. tiring 1. wait till shes bigger lor. i oso dun wan to start training so early ... maybe 5?

SH74

used it becoz its cheap! hahahahaha - budget budget - but i do agree sometimes if too much flow will leak :p but he already toilet trained now so only use at night - - -
same as autumn82, last time use sample, leak v easily. nv use since then. even threw away 1 sample.

u can try NTUC or pureen diapers. cheap cheap also. so far nv leak. can use at nite.

autumn82

same as autumn82, last time use sample, leak v easily. nv use since then. even threw away 1 sample.

u can try NTUC or pureen diapers. cheap cheap also. so far nv leak. can use at nite.
Really? The material good ma? rough or soft? how abt the size?? I dun dare to buy coz scare buy oredi, use one dun like how abt the rest?? Haha.

Porukadotzu

hi,
how much is the ntuc and pureen diapers?? is it soft?
right now i'm very much satisfy with the brand Goo.N.
my gal still wearing the newborn size, pack of 58pc for $15.50, but now their price raise to $16.20.

give me ur email if interested i will forward the refferal adv.

i try the drypers the wee wee dry samples seems so bulky then my girl leg looks so uncomfortable...
this GooN quite soft and its not bulky and got the wetness indicator so i don't need to open the diaper to see if she's pee or not.

FITRI

me too usin GOON... satisfied w it.. hardly leak, material soft n my bb bum got no red marks.. but tks god my bb bum nt fussy or allergic to any brands.. tried other brand, like drypers, huggies dry, huggies dry comfort, pampers.. seems like all gt red lines at bum... bb no fussy but hubby makes noise.. prefer GOON n makes sure bb wear GOON.. but of coz if he works i switch to other brands to use.. if not a lot left ler... sigh

veronica

For NB, I used Nepia.

For pullup, my son used to wear Nepia but lately changed to Mamy Poko as he cant fit into Nepia liao.

SH74

Really? The material good ma? rough or soft? how abt the size?? I dun dare to buy coz scare buy oredi, use one dun like how abt the rest?? Haha.
hi,
how much is the ntuc and pureen diapers?? is it soft?
right now i'm very much satisfy with the brand Goo.N.
my gal still wearing the newborn size, pack of 58pc for $15.50, but now their price raise to $16.20.

give me ur email if interested i will forward the refferal adv.

i try the drypers the wee wee dry samples seems so bulky then my girl leg looks so uncomfortable...
this GooN quite soft and its not bulky and got the wetness indicator so i don't need to open the diaper to see if she's pee or not.
it's not as soft and comfy as those exp brands. but so far my boy doesnt hv any rash fr all these cheaper brands.

if i didnt rem wrongly, the price for NTUC and pureen diapers per piece is not more than 20 cents. those exp brands per piece is abt 35 cents.

SH74

buying cheaper brands is good for both parents and bb 'cause parents can change bb's diapers more frequently without burning a big hole in our pocket. n it's more hygienic for bb.

phytay

petpet -not bad ,me now using at night. got one problem for me,the sealer will not be sticky after i reopen the diaper to check.

nepia - using in the day time

ntuc - don really like

dryper - the diaper look small ,n the sticker tape v noisy,,my gal alway got scare by the when take offnot matter how gentle i do it

I use Mamy Poko for night (can last till next morning) and outside.
Drypers for daytime at home.
Also tried Pampers Active for night but prefer Mamy Poko. Pampers Active is less bulky though, great when going out and takes less space in the bag.

SH74

now my boy 6+months old, eating solid foods + fm + bm, he can sometimes shit many times a day, shit a bit each time. n 'cause of that, my hb n i decided not to get any more expensive diapers. if not, heartpain. hahaha... :D

so no more mamy poko for him alr. only ntuc, pureen, huggies n mayb pampers (if cheap). :p

CanCanMum

btw, now my ds already toilet train (daytime), realised our stock up of diapers is at least able to last one whole year!!! (365 x 1 per night) wonder when will use finish....din know he will pick up so fast.

SH74

mine still must wait v long. now only 6 months old. hahaha... :D

but we r alr trying to train him. like 'ngng' means shit, 'shishi' means pee. now he'll say 'ngng', but he'll only say that when he's shitting. think will take some time.