Which brand of FM is ur baby drinking?

weishy

will be giving my dd beanstalk,can't find in sin but friend goes to jpn often so can buy them for me.Lives in hkg most of the time,mothers there usually give their children jpn fm(not so heaty and bb's skin is fairer,according to their feedback on hk forums)

gjchii

my ds drinking Similac now.
i am so envy those mummies who can bf until 1year or even up to 2 year..... i mixed bf and fm when my ds born, but he start to reject my breast when he reached 2 months old, so since then he is total fm until now......

CanCanMum

me too....i onli bf for 2ms coz my boy wans to eat every 1.5hr....wahsei...i am not a cow leh....coz my bm not enuf for him

i heard some still breastfeeding 4 year olds....

Mab0oLine

hw cme nobody drink mamex or mamil gold huh??

my boy drinks mamex all e way thou it is step 1 which can drink till he is 1 yr then i will chg.

Porukadotzu

at the hospital my bb drink enfalac as supplement, then i got this free Frisso milk 1 big tin of it, then after tat i buy Similac small tin to see if bb likes it but seems like she dont like the taste coz never really finish what she drink.. then now i bought Enfalac again..

i feed baby fm milk when we're going out or when i got sore breast only so most of the time i bfeed her.. so its kinda saving money on buying tin milk haha..

badtzzz

at the hospital my bb drink enfalac as supplement, then i got this free Frisso milk 1 big tin of it, then after tat i buy Similac small tin to see if bb likes it but seems like she dont like the taste coz never really finish what she drink.. then now i bought Enfalac again..

i feed baby fm milk when we're going out or when i got sore breast only so most of the time i bfeed her.. so its kinda saving money on buying tin milk haha..
r u working? i really very pei fu those mummy can bf till like 1 yr old or longer... i had been quite irrated by those dripping milk and have to pump it out every 3-4 hrs...haiz...tiring...now she gg to 1 mth old...giving her friso + bm....and i find tat bm makes her go hunger more often then fm...

wenz

My gal had been drinking isomil since birth, and she is 25months now.. still on isomil advance~

Serene1677

My DD is drinking S-26 since bb, now Promise Gold, and now my DS is drinking S-26 too.

Heard the oldies all recommand S-26 Leh.

Ah Cheng

Ya, really salute those Full BF. Have to wake up every 2-3 hours to feed.
Baby also very tired right? Always not enough sleep. haha.

So there's quite alot of mummies like me who dont have enough milk for baby ya. Thought I am the only one.