Who got the responsible to bring kid for injection?

elmo168

Hi,

Wonder all the mummies out there, are you the one to bring your kids for injection / see doctor/ keeping track of the injection record etc. What is the daddy duty?

1568mummy

for me, we do it TOGETHER...cos' of the nature of our job in the past, we have full control over our time....

but I understand that for most couples, its mommy who does the job... especially if you are a SAHM... somehow its more like 'take for granted'....:nah:

elmo168

I notice that now alot of baby seem to be taken care by daddy insteaa of mummy. There is a morning when I go to the PD on sunday. I only saw the father, mummy not around???

SH74

my hb n i try to arrange appt w PD on weekends so both can go together. if cannot, then i'll go since my time is more flexi. but usu we go together 'cause i'm scared of needles. even though jab on my bb, my hair will stand also. hahhaa... :p

apsmendoza

in our case, mommy's the one responsible for monitoring and setting appointments as i'm a sahm. but we always go together. we set appointments on weekends or after his office hours during weekdays.

CanCanMum

ermmm.....i have been handling all my babys appointments, seeing doc, injections etc etc all by myself since my boy's birth....except the initial days during confinement when i canx go out....it really depends....personally i dun see the need for hubby to go along if he needs to work and take leave specially for tat....coz he works on Saturdays as well.

but my dad will go with me to help carry my diaper bag when he was still an infant....other than that i go there by myself when baby is 6months onwards.

lis

as for me..we'd go together..coz hb wanna c how the son grow up together..usually we'll take on sat..in fact,for me it doesn't relli matter hu bring the kids for their jab..so long as he help me in taking care of son during wkends..hehe..! :001_302:

shan

all of these while its my hb who brings him there.
i will be there only if i have off days or i can start work late.. :)

wenz

i arrange for the appointment as in when to go for injection, keep the baby's health booklet and keep track of when's the next jab...

but me and hubby will bring the baby to PD for injection together.... cos we wanna be involved in our gals activity together...

JuzAngel

We dun dictate who responsibility is it.. rather we discuss n c who hv the available slot to bring our BB for injection. If can't agree then rotate loh.. :001_302:

Porukadotzu

we would go together bring baby to polyclinic for a jab, my hubby seems like to go out together w/ baby so he even take a half day off frm his work when its time.... but if he really need to work then me with my mil.

miumiu_ger

i will make all the necessary arrangement... if hubby has the time then he wil go with me... if not my sister will accompany mi

rachel.ang

We also go together....
But why this question in the first place?
Don't we, as mummy, anxious to be with the child when he/she is going to see the doctor?
So if Daddy doesn't come along, i think is his problem.
i just want my baby to know he can count on me when he felt pain or is in an alien place he doesn't like to be at.
So if my timing cannot make it, don't care if daddy can make it,
i change them until I can make it....
hehehehehe.....

CanCanMum

i think should rephrase in this way:

"Who usually brings your kid for doc appointments" instead of using the word "responsibility"....hahahahha....debatable...

my DH oso has this problem...sometimes hack care....las weekend we were at Jurong Point....female toilet was so damn packed..at least 20pple queuing....no little boys urinal....ask DH to bring DS to male toilet he sulky face....#$@%#$%$%....in the end i gotta bring DS to toilet upstairs with lesser pple....all the way round so many corners to reach the escalator at the far end.....angry......told him off he keep quiet....#^#$#$@%^$#^

Porukadotzu

i think should rephrase in this way:

"Who usually brings your kid for doc appointments" instead of using the word "responsibility"....hahahahha....debatable...

my DH oso has this problem...sometimes hack care....las weekend we were at Jurong Point....female toilet was so damn packed..at least 20pple queuing....no little boys urinal....ask DH to bring DS to male toilet he sulky face....#$@%#$%$%....in the end i gotta bring DS to toilet upstairs with lesser pple....all the way round so many corners to reach the escalator at the far end.....angry......told him off he keep quiet....#^#$#$@%^$#^
wa.. CanCanMum also can be fierce..:tlaugh:

but ya, ur hub should accompany to male toilet better.. less crowd.. the ladies always hv lines...

hey you go Jurong Point 2?
this saturday me also went there.. take a look at the new JP2...very very nice.

January84

we go together most of the time when he is free. I will schedule it during sat but if he is working, then will go with out him.

A child belong to both mum and dad, so responsibility belong to both. Instead to argue mum or dad ( my opinion) . .

LoVeS

there is no such thing as mom's or dad's responsible when it comes to kids as i tink it is both the parents responsible when it comes to kids~:tlaugh: