Young mummies ! (again lol )

Diydee

Aksoh:
If it's not painful then you wudnt feel how your mum felt when she was delivering you.
Hehe.
All this time I was rude and all to my mum but now that I'm preggie I find that it's not easy at all bringing a child to this world.
Now then I learn to appreciate. Haha

Aksoh

Diydee: this is true. But still won't want to experience the extreme pain. Hahaha. But sure is going to be damn pain :( first one after all

Diydee

Aksoh:
That goes without saying. Wonder how painful it will be like.
My mum was in labour for 3 hours before she delivered me.
I hope i will only be stuck there for 3 hours or lesser :(

Aksoh

Diydee: so short. My mum was in pain for 23 hours before delivering me. So I am scare!! :( 23 hours to bear with the pain. It's totally unbearable.

Diydee

Aksoh:
I wonder how my mum did that, she told me she was on ML only after her water bag burst, and that happened in the evening while at work that her boss sent her back, the about 8pm when my dad got home they went to the hospital and she only had to go through 3 hours of pain and that was it. That's why she kept telling me its nothing.
The longest labour pain she went through was for my brother it was about 8 hours cause he is the bigger baby among my siblings weighing a total of 3.6kg.
I am only a 2.9kg baby.
Did you ask your mum about how she went thru delivering you?

Jojoai

Third worse ! Sleep is like living hell ! I'm staying at pasir ris / changi. :) Loyang point there ! And changi prison there ! :) now waiting to see my gynae ~

Aksoh

Diydee: not really. She just told me I'm the one who make her pain the most hours. Hahahhaa. Then the rest is easy already. Cause I'm the first child so a little difficult to give birth to.

Aksoh

Jojoai: another east side mummy. Hahahha. Second last check up? Woohoo. Can't wait to see your darling. Omg. Excited. Actually at times. I don't remember I am pregnant. Hahaha. Oops :p

Diydee

Jojoai: So syiok.
I love going for check ups, its always so exciting as though im going for a holiday. Hehe.
Oh i think i know where, near the bungalow houses area isit?

Aksoh:
Same! Im also the first child and granchild. Same goes for my daughter (soon to come), she is following my footsteps.
Hehe.
Hopefully she is as guai as me dont cause me so much pain.

Aksoh

Diydee: hahhaa. We have the same fate. I'm also the first granddaughter, first daughter. And my son going to be the first again. Hahaha. And we are both 21. Too many alike.

Diydee

Aksoh:
Yes indeed except our child different gender hehe.
Your appetite lately decreasing? Mine is just like when I was in my first trimester. No mood to eat :(

Aksoh

Diydee: some times good. Sometimes bad. I don't know. Worse case. I can buy the food already lost appetite. Don't even want to eat. I wonder what my son wants at times. Hahhaha.

Aksoh

Diydee: hahaha. If dont eat also hungry. But still no appetite to eat. But sometimes I eat damn lot. Like everything also tempting.

Diydee

Aksoh:
Must be baby loh!
Haha sometimes dont wanna eat anything, but then sometimes also everything you see also wanna eat.
Confused at times!

Aksoh

Diydee: hahha. Totally agree. I don't dare to eat pig liver. I find the taste funny. But since I'm pregnant. I'm craving for pig liver at times. Faint.

Jojoai

Yup. Those terrace houses. :) now week 37. 3 more weeks ! But my gynae say still need at least 2 weeks. I want him out of here now ! /: so tiring ~ now Everytime I cough he kicks me zzz... And my pee will come out a little. LOL ~ super xin ku ! ):

Diydee

Aksoh:
You you will start liking things that you nvr liked before .

Jojoai:
That's very near 2 weeks. How much weight have you gained so far? Hehe.
I'm so excited for you!

Jojoai

I went from 45 to 66 this week just dropped to 65. Super a lot. Every check up my gynae says the same thing. Always say I'm too fat. -,- this check up she very happy. Lol !