Young mummies ! (again lol )

Jojoai

Hahah sorry ! But I'm seldom here ! I've got to cope on studies and opening shop and taking care of baby. Getting everything prepared and most imptly spending some time with hub as time is running out ! A lot of things to do ! Last few runs to do mani pedi and catch up with friends ! Baby is still swimming comfortably in my tummy ! Hahaha. :) I'm also always very tired ! But only in the afternoon ! But at night insomnia. Can't sleep. Past few days only able to sleep 4 hours max. ): plus I'm still on the way to getting my special marriage licence. Super mafan. /: drag till the last minute cos of a lot of communication break down. Luckily I'm not staying with my in laws. Hahahaa. As they have a small house and alrdy one baby ! But my mil super good. No quarrels with her. :) fingers crossed ! Sil also very good ! But she is known to have bad temper. Hahaha. It's okay lah. Just don't cross her path I think my life will be easy going. Hahaha ! I'm lucky to have good in laws ! They always help me to scold my hub. Cos he NEVER listens to me. Lol. Until I complain to my sil then he will apologise. Heh. Lucky me. No scary mil. Although my in laws super pantang and I'm not they are very considerate. And they won't bring up all this kind of pantang thing. They know ill just laugh at it. Hahaha ! Lucky hub not pantang also. :x you ladies excited Ma ! Did you go for like 4D scan ?

Jojoai

Hey Karynn ! Long time didn't see you here alrdy ! Your little boy really very cute ! :) he grow up very fast uh ? How you coping with work and taking care of your little one ? Doing fine ?

Aksoh

Morning mummies :)

Diydee: I guess we both are supper excited. Hahahha.

Jojoai: hahhaa. You are so busy. With the big tummy, still so busy. Time to relax a bit already. Yup. You got good in laws. Difficult to find. Must cherish. My in laws ain't that bad. Just that my mil like to talk, sometimes talk till I bth. Hahaha. And also she pampered my sil too much, but she never realise. But still she really treat me nice.

Karynn: hi Karynn :) is motherhood fun? Hahahaha.

Diydee

Morning mummies!

Aksoh:
Indeed indeed.
3 months left people say it will be very fast but somehow I feel like it's damn slow!
Hehe.

Jojoai:
Wah last few weeks of pregnancy still so busy ?
Time to rest!
You will need a lot of energy after giving birth.
Like you, I can't wait for 23 October!
I didn't opt for 4D scan, I want it to be a surprise .
Did you opt for that previously?

Aksoh

Diydee: yes yes. Even my hus say very fast one. But to me, everyday is like so slow. 3 mths where got so fast one? It's easier to say lo. Hahaa.

Jojoai: same here. I didn't opt for 4D scan. But somehow I'm tempted to. You going for it?

karynn

Aksoh

Jojoai- yooozzz!! He v naughty ): enjoyed ur pregnancy! I missed it.

Aksoh - hello.mummy!! Motherhood is fun. But is tiring stress but worth it!!!

Jojoai

Karynn - little boy Ma ! I expect mine to be naughty too. He now inside alrdy very naughty. When I go out I don't like to use outside toilet but he will purposely 'headbutt' my bladder ! /; idiot. I always scolding him. Hahaha. Scold him till my hub scold me. Hahaha. I always tell him 1st thing I do when you come out I'm gonna kick you for the past few months you've been kicking me ! Hahaha.
Aksoh, Diyee - yeah super busy. Hahaha. Maybe is I make myself busy. Cos left last 2 weeks. Hahaha. Yeah super great in laws ! Super lucky ! Hahaha. I maybe want to opt for it this Thursday. But idk if still can do or not. Never try before so just try Loh. :) hahahaha. Very very scared when the day go pass. Hahaha. :x

Diydee

Jojoai:
I've already planned mine, during my last 2 weeks before EDD I'm gg to start my maternity leave and rest at home.
Maybe every morning go for a brisk walk and that's it :)
But 3 months more, feels so long. October is like creeping so slowly.

Aksoh:
Guys will always say 3 months fast, cause we are the ones carrying the baby not them. So we feel more excited maybe because we can't wait to see how our little one look like and also because we are awaiting for our long deserved break!

Aksoh

Jojoai: you want to go for induce this thurs? Or c sect? Wait till baby want to come out himself la. Don't force him to come out. I don't like the idea. Useless really bo bian.

Diydee: today only 10th. Super slow can. The speed is like 0.3km/hr? I can't wait for nov to come. When nov comes. Meaning 2 mths left hahaha.

Jojoai

No lah ! I opt for 4d scan. Waiting for baby to come naturally ! Hahaha. 2 weeks before edd ?! Why not a month ? You really need a lot of rest in the last month. My ass is too big too heavy to be brought out anywhere ! Hahaha.

karynn

jojoai- Haha i missed that feeling man. Now very hard to sleep right? Sleep this position bb inside kick. Sleep another side bb did the same thing. Hahaha .
But i only had that feeling for 1 week and bb is out

Jojoai

Lucky you ! Since 6 months alrdy have this problem. And baby hiccup very frequently ! I always will sit up when he's awake then rock my body till he sleep then I must faster Ko alrdy ! Lol. Until this timing I still haven't sleep 2 Moro morning still got gynae appt. *faints!* if only gynae can open till late ! /:

Aksoh

Jojoai: how is your check? When is baby coming? I only take 1 week before edd. Cannot take 1 mth. Want to acc baby more after baby is out. Hahha.

Karyn: hahha. I think you really miss pregnancy a lot. Is confinement scary? I am totally scare of confinement.

Jojoai

You and Karynn got meet up uh ? Hahaha. My gynae said another 2more weeks. And that is what she told me last week. Feel like slapping her ! Lol :x cannot tahan lah. Faster come out btr !!!

karynn

Jojoai - woah . So early ah yoi.
Aksoh - hahah. Ya. But when i think of sleepless night n confinement i dont want to give birth to another one already haha.

Jojoai

My baby boy still don't Wna come out leh ! The Braxton hicks more and more pain and uncomfortable. Zzz.... Shag !! I go thru 3 trimester I don't feel like having second one alrdy ! Lol !! Lucky my hub treats me good uh. Only thing is he's in army ... ): mon to Friday nobody to pamper me. Hahaha.

Diydee

Jojoai:
Still no signs ah?
How painful is Braxton hicks?
It's always that way ppl always see after the first pregnancy they wudnt want another one, but it will all change aft u look at your baby :)

Jojoai

Hey ladies ! I'm in Thomson alrdy ! Been here since 11. Pain started at 9 am. Beginning was spotting. Then I thought cos I had intercourse last night. So I thought because of that. Then half an hour later pain come alrdy. Felt like need to Shit. Tried to one small piece came out then felt constipated. After awhile is back ache and tummy pain. So took my time go bathe but I forgot to eat. Lol. Lucky my hub today book out. So when hosp then admitted. Now around 4-5 cm. still waiting. Endured till around 3 plus can't take it and got epi. Now like enjoying. Didn't sleep yet. And haven't eat yet. Super torture !! Hope I got enough energy !!