Young mummies ! (again lol )

velvetglory

What harm will cold drink do? Just curious cause I broke a lot of confinement rules. I secretly shower every midnight with cold water cause my bedroom's toilet don't have a heater, I drank cold drinks, I on air con.. I just feel so so so so hot during confinement.

karynn

I not very sure about the effects of drinking cold drinks . But as for showering is afraid the 'wind' will enter our body will cause our bones to be pain in the future . Is best to on air con than fan..

JoeyLim0402

Hahas. Shower everyday? How about cold drinks?
I think around every 3-4 days but all with herbs. But every morning I will wash up with warm water, cos the menses make me feel so uncomfortable. cold drinks I never drink at all eh. Even water I also don't dare to drink if drink also drink warm want. U got drink cold water?

JoeyLim0402

What harm will cold drink do? Just curious cause I broke a lot of confinement rules. I secretly shower every midnight with cold water cause my bedroom's toilet don't have a heater, I drank cold drinks, I on air con.. I just feel so so so so hot during confinement.
Guess the effect should be next time u will feel more weaker than before plus will very easy feel cold.. And will very easy have rheumatism when older.. I think should be this ba..

Janellebb

Omg confinement period cannot drink cold dtinks? Its a torture man!! Esp these few days weather can roast pig!! I heard that cannot switch on fan also ah?!

Any mummies having backache during preggy and cause insomnia?! Me have ... :( idk what to do! Sighs....

velvetglory

Ya cannot eat and drink and do a lot of things. Water also cannot drink. According to elderly at home, during confinement we are only suppose to drink longan+ginger+sugar water, a lot of type of vege we cannot eat, cannot step on the floor with bare foot, cannot eat garlic (heard will cause bad breath in future), have to keep lying flat on your back to straighten you back, have to keep sleeping if not your dark circle won't go off after confinement. I can only rmb these few atm there's still a lot. To me confinement is like hell. Lol.. I got 3 more days to go then I can shower as and when I want. Hahahahahahas!!!!

Jojoai

OMG, I'm feeling a lil pain pain at my v now. What's going on?!!!
I'm having the exact same pain. And insomnia too. ): when I wake up down there hurts. Making it difficult for me to move. My hands get numb because I sleep on my side my back hurts. ): so I guess we're on th same boat.

karynn

Third tri is the most tired part .someore with a big belly .. I always woke up for 4-5 times to pee. For the bottom will feel pain, i think is normal. Backache is surely will have because ur back us holding ur baby's weight . But don't worry ! Is all worth it when u see ur little one in ur arms ! ☺

Janellebb

Then i midnight will feel like vomiting leh! Hmm.. Mummies, whats the weight of your newborns? Im afraid mine will be underweight cause i see my bump so small.......

Jojoai

I can't sleep at night. And yes it feels like someone kicked you real hard there. Make me walk like duck. ): when I sleep on one side then my body hurts. After have to keep moving till 4 in the morning then able to sleep. Although I'm still attending school. ): but luckily my school is private school ! Haha !

Janellebb

I can't sleep at night. And yes it feels like someone kicked you real hard there. Make me walk like duck. ): when I sleep on one side then my body hurts. After have to keep moving till 4 in the morning then able to sleep. Although I'm still attending school. ): but luckily my school is private school ! Haha !
Mine is like a bit a bit sharp pain pain.. Same lah!! I alway keep turning, turn where also feel uncomfortable then 4-5 plus then can sleep.. But no schooling already. Haha.

velvetglory

Then i midnight will feel like vomiting leh! Hmm.. Mummies, whats the weight of your newborns? Im afraid mine will be underweight cause i see my bump so small.......
My boy is 3.456kg, 50cm.

I see some deliver videos.. Some deliver already then doc will put baby straight to your arms let you see?!
I delivered my baby in KKH. After baby come out, They will clean the baby a bit and make sure baby is breathing normally, then they will give it to you to put on your chest (as you will be lying down, no more strength to sit up straight.) they want mother and baby to have skin to skin contact, I don't know for what cause im a bit blur after taking the laughing gas in labour ward, but I remembered they gave a brochure to my hubby about this skin to skin contact with newborn. But think he thrown it away without reading. LOL