EDD in June'09

M&M

i duno leh... that is what both my massage massue told me... anyway i just listen nia lo.
but i confirmed got a lot of wind in my body cos yesterday did ginger wrap at london and after that my body felt better. ehhh... aiya... nevermind... i duno how to explain la... hehehehe...

as for postnatal tummy wrap. ya. it can help to slim down but not all mommy are lucky enough to slim down with just the wrap. i am one of the unlucky ones... n i obediently wrap 24 hrs lo... well.. my cousin is one of the lucky ones. but she only slim down when she do the postnatal tummy wrap for a second time. i is everywhere also fat... so if tummy tucked in nice nice all else still fat fat where got nice... :(
breastfeeding does really help mom to slim down fast. proven by my cousin n friends. i guess i got not enough milk although still breastfeeding so it didnt not help me slim down
:(

MomoMummy

sianz... 1 more week and back to working life...

was thinking today also if i go back work how. my mind all about my daughter. so good ya now that we r paid to take care of our child. hope it goes on for another 5 years... muhahhaa wait long long..

your mother/MIL take care for you after you go work?

M&M

was thinking today also if i go back work how. my mind all about my daughter. so good ya now that we are paid to take care of our child. hope it goes on for another 5 years... muhahhaa wait long long..

your mother/mother in law take care for you after you go work?

hahahaha! i wish that too!
my mom will be taking care of bb after i return work. will be bringing him there every morning mon-fri and bring home after work. tiring though but becos we cant bare to have him out of our sight for so long kekekeke

chelle

hahahaha! i wish that too!
my mom will be taking care of baby after i return work. will be bringing him there every morning mon-fri and bring home after work. tiring though but becos we cant bare to have him out of our sight for so long kekekeke
Me too, will bring back my boy everyday though will b tiring.
At 1st, planned to let my auntie staying in Punggol look after, but after thinking feel that everyday by then i reach there, i wrk in Woodlands, will b very late n not much time with my boy.
So decided to find a nanny near my place, so at least can reduce travelling time and can spend more time with him.
But i hope the nanny will be good

Astar

I'm going back in 2nd week of Oct.. Son will start infant care on 1st Oct.. Heartpain...

Sigh..

the woes of working parents...

Me too, will bring back my boy everyday though will b tiring.
At 1st, planned to let my auntie staying in Punggol look after, but after thinking feel that everyday by then i reach there, i wrk in Woodlands, will b very late and not much time with my boy.
So decided to find a nanny near my place, so at least can reduce travelling time and can spend more time with him.
But i hope the nanny will be good
Hi chelle,
Wat a coincidence! i work in woodlands too but i will bring my bb back everyday from my aunt, staying 15mins drive away..
me too, like all mummies, cant sleep without the little one around..
Dont worry, yr nanny will be good ... but it is always a habit to bathe and feed yr child often personally and you will know whether yr nanny is good anot.. tats wat my colleagues taught me..

erm... i did shed some weight and cm on my first visit. costly definately... but they have the zero interest instalment plan for credit cards so wont feel the pinch. erm... let me go for few more times and tell you if it is effective.
by the way mary chia having promotion now but not sure if theirs works and how much it is. i decided to go london becos if go to those that has got slimming and facial ones... after you sign for slimming they will pester you to get facial packages as well...
haha.. u r so smart.. tats why i am afraid to go these places.. their pestering skills are really good..
keep us updated.. i may end up there soon..
just spent these few days shopping for new office wear.. its really a HUGE difference in the sizes..
i am starting work in 1 weeks time too.. sianz..

Huh, wind will pass to others?
ya. tats wat they claim..
i had been massaging for the past 5 years and even though i massage from 12th week of pregnancy, i still have a lot of wind in my body..
i am still on the massage.. really painful sometimes, especially buttock areas..
actually i heard that they have some drink to help to clear, like what the malays did during the confinement, but i dare not try..

chelle

Hi chelle,
what a coincidence! i work in woodlands too but i will bring my baby back everyday from my aunt, staying 15mins drive away..
me too, like all mummies, cant sleep without the little one around..
Dont worry, your nanny will be good ... but it is always a habit to bathe and feed your child often personally and you will know whether your nanny is good anot.. tats what my colleagues taught me..
So gd to have ur aunt living near u, relative look after u will feel more assured.
I seriously hope my nanny will b gd, very worry anything will happen to my baby.
Keep worrying that he will missed me and cry for me if i nt ard, but thinking he still young, wun knw hw to dat, shld b the opposite, me missing him and cry..haa

So good to have your aunt living near you, relative look after you will feel more assured.
I seriously hope my nanny will b good, very worry anything will happen to my baby.
Keep worrying that he will missed me and cry for me if i not around, but thinking he still young, wun knw hw to dat, shld b the opposite, me missing him and cry..haa
Yr bb will definitely miss u..
i had started sending her to my aunt few weeks back, jus to make sure that she gets used to her..
Babies are sensitive to the environment, such as lightings, smell, voices etc..
she cried on the first day and refused to sleep in the day.. she got over after a few days..
Now, she recognises our voice and gets excited whenever we fetch her in the evening.
Maybe you shd try sending yr bb to her for one day and observe her response..

chelle

your baby will definitely miss you..
i had started sending her to my aunt few weeks back, just to make sure that she gets used to her..
Babies are sensitive to the environment, such as lightings, smell, voices etc..
she cried on the first day and refused to sleep in the day.. she got over after a few days..
Now, she recognises our voice and gets excited whenever we fetch her in the evening.
Maybe you should try sending your baby to her for one day and observe her response..
I dun bear to let him go to nanny too early, maybe few days b4 i start wrk then bring him over. I think i will accompany him at the nanny place during the 1st few days, at the same time c hw the nanny take care of him.

M&M

haha.. you are so smart.. tats why i am afraid to go these places.. their pestering skills are really good..
keep us updated.. i may end up there soon..
just spent these few days shopping for new office wear.. its really a HUGE difference in the sizes..
i am starting work in 1 weeks time too.. sianz..

seeing results already. now appear slimmer overall. my t-shirts feel less tight. weigh 2kg less nw. but still too soon to tell. will keep you gals updated.

M&M

eeeeekkkk!!!
i'm starting to drop a lot of hair!! how how how?!
will grow back or not? i dun wan to go bald or have patches... :embarrassed:

M&M

my boy now starts to put his hand in his mouth. he will try to lick anything that comes near his mouth eg. my top when i shoulder him, my arm when i carry him and even his hanky when we burp him or feed him.
gosh... his tongue really long lo... can reach very far.. at times will play with the teats when feeding, place it to the left then right then left then stick it out with his tongue. now also learn to suck a few mouth of milk n spit it out... so playful... he got the habit of rubbing his face when sleepy so i dare not remove his mittens...

anyone went to the taka fair? if wan to change milk bottles, i think it is a good time to go to the fair. got gd bargains for bottles. they have avent bpa free bottle this time.

MomoMummy

my daughter EXACTLY the same as your son. feeding time i muz wait for her to suck. i now unless im carrying her, her hands are stuck inside her pants.

my girl now trying to sit up. she lie on front she always try to geng to sit upright.. so i just hold her at the armpits and she look here look there but her head is unstable.. keep nodding.

we now holding her to stand up also. whenever she stand up she will laugh. for a few minutes den let her rest.

my boy now starts to put his hand in his mouth. he will try to lick anything that comes near his mouth eg. my top when i shoulder him, my arm when i carry him and even his hanky when we burp him or feed him.
gosh... his tongue really long ... can reach very far.. at times will play with the teats when feeding, place it to the left then right then left then stick it out with his tongue. now also learn to suck a few mouth of milk and spit it out... so playful... he got the habit of rubbing his face when sleepy so i dare not remove his mittens...

anyone went to the taka fair? if want to change milk bottles, i think it is a good time to go to the fair. got good bargains for bottles. they have avent bpa free bottle this time.