EDD in June'09

chelle

sigh... i also want to lose weight faster... im start controlling my diet 3weeks ago... still got 4kg to go.. can fit into my normal shorts and pants now but not my jeans... so sian... really hope to shred off all unwanted fats and weight before gg back to work nx month...
So gd, only 4kg, i still have 8 kg to go, have not lose any weight after 1st mth!
Some people still tell me looking after BB myself will lose weight, but i did not lose any, not even 1kg! :mmad:

Icic.. since doc say its fine then you dont have to worry so much ya... let her slowly demand for more milk again... must be patience ya.. hehe

My boy took his first 6-in-1 jab and rotavirus last fri... after that he cun finish his usual 120ml milk also, he only finish 100 or 110ml, got one time he only finish 80ml, mk me so piss that time... but my mum told me mayb its due to the jab.. this 2days getting better and back to normal, he finish his 120ml most of the time..
okie.. jus hv to b patient hor..
how was the 6-in-1 jab and rotavirus? may i know how much you paid for the jabs?
Most relatives recommend to take the jabs in the polyclinic or KK but I was thinking to go back to my PD but he is expensive..
Did you take the pneumococcal jab too?

Astar

So good, only 4kg, i still have 8 kg to go, have not lose any weight after 1st month!
Some people still tell me looking after baby myself will lose weight, but i did not lose any, not even 1kg! :mmad:
Ya, me too. I guess its because i did not persist to breastfeed! bum super big! :embarrassed:

No clothes to wear leh when go bk to work.....

Maybe go see doctor to get slimming pills!

So good, only 4kg, i still have 8 kg to go, have not lose any weight after 1st month!
Some people still tell me looking after baby myself will lose weight, but i did not lose any, not even 1kg! :mmad:
Hi chelle,
I am in the same boat as you. Ya, people say looking after the bb personally helps to shed some weight. But those fats accumulated over the 3 trimesters are really stubborn fats.. I think difficult.. I also have 8kgs to go..
Its either I spend money slimming down or spend money changing my wardrobe!

yen

But this 4kg are really stubborn fats n weight loh, think not easy to shred off... so sad loh... Yes, i also heard before but its seems like not very true...

yen

okie.. just have to b patient ..
how was the 6-in-1 jab and rotavirus? may i know how much you paid for the jabs?
Most relatives recommend to take the jabs in the polyclinic or KK but I was thinking to go back to my pediatrician but he is expensive..
Did you take the pneumococcal jab too?
Ok, my boy had slight fever around 37.2c on that day, the next day ok already... I bring him to GP nearby my house, i took up the package at $369 for the 6-in-1 jab... Rotavirus cost $97. Pneumococcal not yet.

yen

Hi chelle,
I am in the same boat as you. Ya, people say looking after the baby personally helps to shed some weight. But those fats accumulated over the 3 trimesters are really stubborn fats.. I think difficult.. I also have 8kgs to go..
Its either I spend money slimming down or spend money changing my wardrobe!
Yea i agree... STUBBORN FATS are the words loh... my thighs are really so horrible, the fats are so fat and flabby... haiz...

M&M

people walked pass me looking for me and asking me where am i during my boy's first month celebration... that is so sad lo! imagine how much i gain that it actually changed my whole outlook.... going three months le still so fat and ugly... still wearing those preggy clothings and people thought i'm still pregnant... i did not diet but during meals eat less rice no snacks. but still so fat... plus i got breastfeed... maybe milk little only that's y still so fat...
anyway... looking after bb already so tired... no energy to excercise... still breastfeeding so dun wanna take slimming pills... i took up courage and brave myself into London Weight Management today. it works as it promises. i weigh 600gram lighter after the trial and had shed 0.5 to 1cm on targeted areas. so i signed up. hopefully really will slim down. met a friend there too. such a coincidence. she also june mommy. bb born 1st june. by the way, she told me her milk kicked in during the second month only. first month partial feeding now she is able to total breastfeed. so i guess i have to hang on.

M&M

Yea i agree... STUBBORN FATS are the words loh... my thighs are really so horrible, the fats are so fat and flabby... sigh...

ya. stubborn fats. fat and flabby and ugly are the words.
oh and dun forget my ugly stretch marks. got lots of them everywhere... dun dare to put on swimming costume or wear short skirts anymore...

MomoMummy

my levis jeans wont fit anymore. and i bought a lot just before i pregnant. hubby say go give levis and they pay u $50.. dunno now still hav. bt dun want to give.. got 2 months to go back work, hopefully i dun hav to wear maternity pants or jeans:embarrassed:..

was carrying DD today to see mirror and i see myself i damn sad. keep looking at DD dun dare to look at myself.. :embarrassed:

Astar

When i was getting married, i took pills by the doc to slim down. I lost 15kg... but, there are side effects. Diet suppressant and fat blocker. Side effects include shivering, always feeling thirsty, mouth dry, cannot sleep, heartbeat faster.. but should only last 1 week or less... its very safe.

PM me if any one wants to know the addres of the doctor.

people walked pass me looking for me and asking me where am i during my boy's first month celebration... that is so sad ! imagine how much i gain that it actually changed my whole outlook.... going three months still so fat and ugly... still wearing those preggy clothings and people thought i'm still pregnant... i did not diet but during meals eat less rice no snacks. but still so fat... plus i got breastfeed... maybe milk little only that's why still so fat...
anyway... looking after baby already so tired... no energy to excercise... still breastfeeding so dont wanna take slimming pills... i took up courage and brave myself into London Weight Management today. it works as it promises. i weigh 600gram lighter after the trial and had shed 0.5 to 1cm on targeted areas. so i signed up. hopefully really will slim down. met a friend there too. such a coincidence. she also june mommy. baby born 1st june. by the way, she told me her milk kicked in during the second month only. first month partial feeding now she is able to total breastfeed. so i guess i have to hang on.
really effective? is it expensive for the treatment?
i was thinking the last resort is to go to slimming centers but there are so many around with celebrities endorsing the brands, so confused which is better.. I guess they are not cheap..
sigh.. after paying so much from 1st trimester to delivery and now another sum to go...

yen

ya. stubborn fats. fat and flabby and ugly are the words.
oh and dont forget my ugly stretch marks. got lots of them everywhere... dont dare to put on swimming costume or wear short skirts anymore...
"stubborn fats. fat and flabby and ugly are the words." Yes these are all the words to describe now, super low morale when think of that... 1mth left to go bk to work... really pray hardcan fit into my working pants/skirts by then, dun even dare to try now...

M&M

really effective? is it expensive for the treatment?
i was thinking the last resort is to go to slimming centers but there are so many around with celebrities endorsing the brands, so confused which is better.. I guess they are not cheap..
sigh.. after paying so much from 1st trimester to delivery and now another sum to go...

erm... i did shed some weight and cm on my first visit. costly definately... but they have the zero interest instalment plan for credit cards so wont feel the pinch. erm... let me go for few more times and tell u if it is effective.
by the way mary chia having promotion now but not sure if theirs works and how much it is. i decided to go london becos if go to those that has got slimming and facial ones... after u sign for slimming they will pester you to get facial packages as well...

M&M

hubby and friend went for massage today and i decided to tag along to pamper myself. i kept telling the massue to reduce the strength... then she tell me to my horror that i have a lot of wind in my body that is why even when she reduce strength to the minimum... i still feel pain all over my body when she is massaging... when she massages my upper back she kept burping... which is the wind that i have passed to her. that happen to my postnatal massage lady as well during the confinement. sigh... duno how to get rid of it... then i remembered the girl at london when measuring me did tell me that i have a lot of wind and water retention in my body...

chelle

hubby and friend went for massage today and i decided to tag along to pamper myself. i kept telling the massue to reduce the strength... then she tell me to my horror that i have a lot of wind in my body that is why even when she reduce strength to the minimum... i still feel pain all over my body when she is massaging... when she massages my upper back she kept burping... which is the wind that i have passed to her. that happen to my postnatal massage lady as well during the confinement. sigh... dont know how to get rid of it... then i remembered the girl at london when measuring me did tell me that i have a lot of wind and water retention in my body...

Huh, wind will pass to others?

chrisgal

Post natal massage got the tummy wrap... it does help in some wy to slim dwn rite??? oh ya... i brought my bb for the swimming .. and he reli enjoy himself and was so cute!!!

i also have 8kg to go... reli dunno how to get rid of the unwanted fats i heard everyday drink lemon water will help also!!! :p

MomoMummy

yah me too thinking wind can pass to her???

hubby and friend went for massage today and i decided to tag along to pamper myself. i kept telling the massue to reduce the strength... then she tell me to my horror that i have a lot of wind in my body that is why even when she reduce strength to the minimum... i still feel pain all over my body when she is massaging... when she massages my upper back she kept burping... which is the wind that i have passed to her. that happen to my postnatal massage lady as well during the confinement. sigh... dont know how to get rid of it... then i remembered the girl at london when measuring me did tell me that i have a lot of wind and water retention in my body...