EDD in June'09

yen

aww so sweet she will help you... imaging now my girl helping me in the future when i lookng after her didi/jiejie. :wong19:
Hahaha... yes that's why we prefer a girl to be the first child... U will sure have the chance to feel it when you are having ur 2nd child...

Astar

How to make the wound recover faster? I can go about doing normal stuff like squat and walk.. but phobia to ML leh.... A bit only, i feel pain already...

My boy is now trying to talk... Sooo cute...

How do you mummies put your babies to sleep? Pat? Sing song? Sarong? Some times, its sooo frustrating putting him to sleep, esp in the afternoon. Share your tips! Hee

chelle

Hi Astar, i pat, hum & rock..haha..
Anything to make him sleep, but recently at night i tried to put him on the bed instead and pat him to sleep, easier especially when he just had his milk and is sleepy...

MomoMummy

i wrap her super tight, make sure her hand cant move. den i put in her pacifier. if she still cry, i take her out & put her on the rocker chair let her talk to herself and look here n there. rocker chair onli $30 but can save a lot of energy.
when she tired, she will cry den immediately sleep at the yaolan already.

my wound not that pain le. onli mayb once a day i will feel a sharp pain then im alright already. ML i a bit scared also but i tell myself i need to relax. probably u dun think that there got a wound? juz enjoy :we2Randy-git: hehehe. if still pain, mayb u still need to avoid seafood. suggest do the pap smear test too..

M&M

I brought my boy to the PS hua xia yesterday, wanted to do it before 7th month!
He enjoy himself so much, cried when the lady carry him out, then the lady submerged his legs into the water again, he stop crying, then carry out again, he cried.
Haa, so cute.
Wanted to let him massage but he refused to lie down quietly after the swim coz is his milk time. Overall, is a entertaining experience, even for us parents!
But i did not sign the package coz the location not very near for me, will bring him to real swimming pool when he is older

hehehe! fun right! :Dancing_tongue:

M&M

Try 2nd one, you must b joking...haa:elvis:
hahaha! to tell the truth. i'm missing the whole pregnancy life already.
hoping for a second bb to be a girl girl. we dun mind having next bb now but the tot of bb will be "tiger" puts me off... scared not easy to 'tame'

M&M

Ya, MomoMummy, i agreed with you! Just after giving birth when i m suffering from all the pain etc, i told my hubby no 2nd one.

For now after 2 mths with my baby, i open to the idea of 2nd baby! They are really very cute!
But not so soon otherwise i feel is unfair to the 1st baby, coz once you have the 2nd baby very naturally all attention will b on the 2nd baby and might neglect the 1st!
yaya agree. attention will definately be diverted.

M&M

Astar: ok. pm me your address, i will mail the voucher to you.

my wound recovered fully after 1 week. i too have the phobia but we still try. the first time we ML was painful so we called it off. then i read online somewhere that after birth, our 'v' will be dry so it is advisable to use lubricant. we bought and tried. managed to ML with lubricant. feels like a virgin. the pain is on the inside not the outside so definately not the wound. feels the pain cos tight from not having sex for a long time i guess. tried again ML with lubricant and this time is more enjoyable le.

i guess you have to try to relax and try with lubricant.

i pat and sing song to my bb. i find it frustrating to make him sleep in the afternoon at times too. maybe becos the weather is too hot. he is feeling grouchy.

i'm returning to work next month le. sianz... still looking so pregnant...lagi sianz...

chelle

i wrap her super tight, make sure her hand cant move. then i put in her pacifier. if she still cry, i take her out & put her on the rocker chair let her talk to herself and look here and there. rocker chair onli $30 but can save a lot of energy.
when she tired, she will cry then immediately sleep at the yaolan already.

my wound not that pain . onli mayb once a day i will feel a sharp pain then im alright already. ML i a bit scared also but i tell myself i need to relax. probably you dont think that there got a wound? just enjoy :we2Randy-git: hehehe. if still pain, mayb you still need to avoid seafood. suggest do the pap smear test too..
Your gal so gd allow to to wrap. My boy refused to be wrap since 2 weeks. He will wriggle n struggle till his hands are free!

yen

How to make the wound recover faster? I can go about doing normal stuff like squat and walk.. but phobia to ML .... A bit only, i feel pain already...

My boy is now trying to talk... Sooo cute...

How do you mummies put your babies to sleep? Pat? Sing song? Sarong? Some times, its sooo frustrating putting him to sleep, esp in the afternoon. Share your tips! Hee

My boy sleep sarong in the day time, sometimes on the bed, but he will wake up easier if sleep on bed.... For night time, he will sleep on bed, pat abit after milk and he will go to his dreamland...

Astar

Ah... Wonders of Lubricant!! Will try. That time, i asked my gynae how many stitches were given to me, she replied " The inside is 7, outside is 4" Means, there are acutally stitches INSIDE too.. which is why, M&M, u feel the pain inside too. I am also like that..

Thanks, Will PM u...

Wow.. ur baby allows you to wrap? Isn't the weather too hot? My boy sleeps well only in aircon... =_=

I'm starting work in Oct. Son is also starting infant care 1st Oct. Hope all will turn out well!

*wink*

chelle

My boy also sleep in aircon since he came home from hospital!
So fast, our 4 mth maternity leave going to end soon, seems like yesterday when we just brought him home from hospital!

I was looking thru his monthly scan photos taken during my preggy days, really a wonder to see him grow from a little sac in my stomach to now!

Astar

My boy also sleep in aircon since he came home from hospital!
So fast, our 4 month maternity leave going to end soon, seems like yesterday when we just brought him home from hospital!

I was looking thru his monthly scan photos taken during my preggy days, really a wonder to see him grow from a little sac in my stomach to now!
yeah chelle.. i know what u mean.... from a little jelly bean... amazing journey!

so looking forward to our first xmas, cny... hehehe
:001_302:

Hi Michelle,

i understand how you feel regards to your gal drinking lesser milk now than before... why not you check with the doctor and see what he advise you? Or maybe you can try to give her 110ml 3hr interval instead of 4hrs?
Hi,
I tried to feed her at 3hr interval and she just played with her milk by biting the teat.. sigh..

Doc checked her drinking records and says fine..

Just wonder when she will increase her feed?? just have to monitor closely again..

Your gal so good allow to to wrap. My boy refused to be wrap since 2 weeks. He will wriggle and struggle till his hands are free!
Mine too..jus refused to be wrapped durng the 1st month.. cried and screamed like nobody business when I wrapped her..

I also tried patting and rocking her to sleep.. sometimes very difficult.. mum taught me to put her on my chest (i m lying down) and pat her.. works sometimes only..
I find that need to let her find her comfortable position and then she zzzz very fast..

Astar: ok. pm me your address, i will mail the voucher to you.

my wound recovered fully after 1 week. i too have the phobia but we still try. the first time we ML was painful so we called it off. then i read online somewhere that after birth, our 'very' will be dry so it is advisable to use lubricant. we bought and tried. managed to ML with lubricant. feels like a virgin. the pain is on the inside not the outside so definately not the wound. feels the pain cos tight from not having sex for a long time i guess. tried again ML with lubricant and this time is more enjoyable .

i guess you have to try to relax and try with lubricant.

i pat and sing song to my baby. i find it frustrating to make him sleep in the afternoon at times too. maybe becos the weather is too hot. he is feeling grouchy.

i'm returning to work next month . sianz... still looking so pregnant...lagi sianz...
Me too.. returning early next month and keep rest of maternity leave as annual leave..
I also look so pregnant.. still cant wear those pants.. so miserable..
Any tips to lose weight faster? Good slimming programmes to recommend.
I really envy those wearing jeans immediately after confinement. I just witness one last weekend when I attended their full month celebration.. Makes me feel so lousy...

yen

Hi,
I tried to feed her at 3hr interval and she just played with her milk by biting the teat.. sigh..

Doc checked her drinking records and says fine..

Just wonder when she will increase her feed?? just have to monitor closely again..
Icic.. since doc say its fine then u dun have to worry so much ya... let her slowly demand for more milk again... must be patience ya.. hehe

My boy took his first 6-in-1 jab and rotavirus last fri... after that he cun finish his usual 120ml milk also, he only finish 100 or 110ml, got one time he only finish 80ml, mk me so piss that time... but my mum told me mayb its due to the jab.. this 2days getting better and bk to normal, he finish his 120ml most of the time..

yen

Me too.. returning early next month and keep rest of maternity leave as annual leave..
I also look so pregnant.. still cant wear those pants.. so miserable..
Any tips to lose weight faster? Good slimming programmes to recommend.
I really envy those wearing jeans immediately after confinement. I just witness one last weekend when I attended their full month celebration.. Makes me feel so lousy...
Haiz... i also wan to lose weight faster... im start controlling my diet 3weeks ago... still got 4kg to go.. can fit into my normal shorts and pants now but not my jeans... so sian... really hope to shred off all unwanted fats and weight before gg bk to work nx mth...

chelle

Icic.. since doc say its fine then you dont have to worry so much ya... let her slowly demand for more milk again... must be patience ya.. hehe

My boy took his first 6-in-1 jab and rotavirus last fri... after that he cun finish his usual 120ml milk also, he only finish 100 or 110ml, got one time he only finish 80ml, mk me so piss that time... but my mum told me mayb its due to the jab.. this 2days getting better and back to normal, he finish his 120ml most of the time..
Must b due to the jab coz my PD say side effects of such jabs r fever & loss of appetite