EDD in June'09

chelle

Yes agree... as long baby is gaining weight and growing well shld be 0k.

So you let your baby take rotavirus on the same day with 6-in-1 jab? Cos the doc told me can either take together with jab or take separately...
Ya, i took it together, then dun have to make another trip to clinic again and pay consulation fee again..hee
Anyway, the rotavirus is a oral vaccine

yen

Ya, i took it together, then dont have to make another trip to clinic again and pay consulation fee again..hee
Icic.. good idea hor... hehe... cos the doc told me some parents dun wan their bb to have some many kinds of medicine in their body in one day... hehe..

yen

Ya, i took it together, then dont have to make another trip to clinic again and pay consulation fee again..hee
Icic.. good idea hor... hehe... cos the doc told me some parents dun wan their bb to have some many kinds of medicine in their body in one day... hehe.. tink i will let my boy take

yen

Icic.. good idea ... hehe... cos the doc told me some parents dont want their baby to have some many kinds of medicine in their body in one day... hehe.. tink i will let my boy take together tmr also...

yen

Hey mummies,

Does ur bb poo poo everyday? My boy got this prob of poo-ing everyday... i guess he's too lazy to push his poo poo out until he really got the urge and no choice then he will poo poo, haha...

He used to poo everyday during the first 3 weeks but after that he only poo 2-3days once... Like u see the last time he poo was monday till now haven't poo yet... i always urh-urh for him but he will just laugh n smile at me, kicking his legs etc... haiz... but though he never poo everyday... his poo poo are still soft when he poo lah... cos initially i thought he have constipation... hmm... so i guess shld be ok rite as long his poo is not hard...

Astar

PD said my boy's growth is very good. 5.1kg at 7 weeks, so, his milk intake seems alright.

Took the 6-in-1, plus rotavirus (1st dose) too. Wow! A whooping $208 is gone just like that! Time to burn another hole in the pocket in 2 months' time.

I wonder if it is still worth taking the package.

My boy used to poo daily, but now, he is pooing every alternate days.

MomoMummy

Hey mummies,

Does your baby poo poo everyday? My boy got this prob of poo-ing everyday... i guess he's too lazy to push his poo poo out until he really got the urge and no choice then he will poo poo, haha...

He used to poo everyday during the first 3 weeks but after that he only poo 2-3days once... Like you see the last time he poo was monday till now have not't poo yet... i always urh-urh for him but he will just laugh and smile at me, kicking his legs etc... sigh... but though he never poo everyday... his poo poo are still soft when he poo ... cos initially i thought he have constipation... hmm... so i guess shld be ok rite as long his poo is not hard...

haha same same as my daughter.. i urh urh until i so tired and dizzy. but all she do is look at me laugh and smile. i try to urh her everyday. yesterday she didnt poo, today she poo. can know when she gek until her face red. one piece of shit will b outside already.

3 days nv poo if me i will b scared too. if last till 1 week i will bring her c doc. scared she constipate.

do you ask your baby to urine after he/she poo? my mil told me to make her urine then change. but i also shss until i tired i just tell her to she she on her own.

Btw mummies... your little one drinking how many ml of milk now? My boy still drinking 125ml, at times i find like not enough for him... but at times he will vomit out abit after burping him... really headache now... dont know want to increase to 150ml for him anot...
Hi mummies,
I jus joined this forum..
Adena was born 2June.
Had the same question as all of u.. she drinks only about 120ml nowadays and 100% on FM. Maximum 5 feeds per day. Does not wake up in the night for feeding. Is it too little? Few weeks back, she drinks abt 150ml.
Ocassionally, throws up after the 1st burp..
But she poos everyday.

Any similar cases?

haha same same as my daughter.. i urh urh until i so tired and dizzy. but all she do is look at me laugh and smile. i try to urh her everyday. yesterday she didnt poo, today she poo. can know when she gek until her face red. one piece of shit will b outside already.

3 days never poo if me i will b scared too. if last till 1 week i will bring her c doc. scared she constipate.

do you ask your baby to urine after he/she poo? my mother in law told me to make her urine then change. but i also shss until i tired i just tell her to she she on her own.
Hi,
Jus to share a method my PD taught me should the bb does not poo after 3 days.
Wet a cotton bud with warm water and tickle the exterior of the anus. The bb will feel ticklish and this will simulate the bowels. I tried that once and she poos after half an hour.
No harm trying!!

pediatrician said my boy's growth is very good. 5.1kg at 7 weeks, so, his milk intake seems alright.

Took the 6-in-1, plus rotavirus (1st dose) too. Wow! A whooping $208 is gone just like that! Time to burn another hole in the pocket in 2 months' time.

Hi mummy,
Adena going for the jab soon.
Can share which PD you go for the 6-in-1 jab and the package?

Astar

Hi mummy,
Adena going for the jab soon.
Can share which pediatrician you go for the 6-in-1 jab and the package?
Hi, Welcome to the forum! :001_302:

we are with Paediatric And Family Medical Centre in Tampines. I did not take the package.. but will be calling them to enquire soon!

yen

pediatrician said my boy's growth is very good. 5.1kg at 7 weeks, so, his milk intake seems alright.

tat's good 5.1kg at 7weeks... shall see how many kg my boy now tmr...

What to do... all the jabs are very expensive nowadays... but as long they are good for our little ones... its worth to spend the money....

yen

3 days never poo if me i will b scared too. if last till 1 week i will bring her c doc. scared she constipate.

do you ask your baby to urine after he/she poo? my mother in law told me to make her urine then change. but i also shss until i tired i just tell her to she she on her own.
hahhaa... same leh sometimes i urh urh for him for more than 20mins...really urh until like break voice liao... faint... finally my boy poo poo today... i find its like a routine to him for poo-ing every 2-3days only... Ya as long dun more than 7days if not mus cheong to doc liao...

My boy's pattern is after he urine once or twice then he will poo poo....

yen

Hi,
just to share a method my pediatrician taught me should the baby does not poo after 3 days.
Wet a cotton bud with warm water and tickle the exterior of the anus. The baby will feel ticklish and this will simulate the bowels. I tried that once and she poos after half an hour.
No harm trying!!
I always use wet tissue or tissuewith normal tap water to tickle... not everytime he will poo also... he only poo when he happy... haiz...

Btw, welcome here!:001_302:

M&M

looks like everyone is enjoying the growing phase of their baby and also being a mother. :001_302:

my boy also used to poo everyday then now poo every 3 days. his fart is so smelly! n he farts a lot. so smelly that almost every time he fart i need to check him for poo. i urgh urgh him every 3 days since i know his routine now. between my boy wont cry to signal me to change him after he poo... he will still be smiling n playing or act blur... only when i smell it n suspect n check him then i know he pooed... :001_302:

i brought my boy to swim at the bb swimming shop at harbourfront. so proud of him that he didnt cry on the first swim. just brought him for his second swim yesterday n he loves it! the moment he was put into the water, he smiles n kick the water. he enjoy swimming so much that when we bring him out of the water he cried

oh ya.. mommies who r pantang, next thursday is the start of lunar seven month. was told not to bring boy boy out in the nite. must come back early. and also bring in his clothes before sun down if hang outside to dry.

M&M

same like any mom, we were worried abt bb's pooing routine changed to every 3 days. so we checked with doctor when we brought him for his first jab and was told not to worry. it is perfectly normal so long as he doesnt show any sign of discomfort and is able to eat n sleep well.

as for increasing the milk intake, doctor says if normal yr bb drinks every 3 hrly then suddenly gets hungry at a shorter time maybe say 1 hr... means need to increase his milk intake liao. sometimes when bb is too full, they will burp the milk too. i tried increasing his intake twice n he vomit milk... so i guess i will just stick to 110ml at the moment.

any idea when we can stop wearing mittens for our babies?

same like any mom, we were worried about baby's pooing routine changed to every 3 days. so we checked with doctor when we brought him for his first jab and was told not to worry. it is perfectly normal so long as he doesnt show any sign of discomfort and is able to eat and sleep well.

as for increasing the milk intake, doctor says if normal your baby drinks every 3 hrly then suddenly gets hungry at a shorter time maybe say 1 hr... means need to increase his milk intake . sometimes when baby is too full, they will burp the milk too. i tried increasing his intake twice and he vomit milk... so i guess i will just stick to 110ml at the moment.

any idea when we can stop wearing mittens for our babies?
My PD also says its quite normal for babies to poo on alternate days, but >5 days requires attention.

I am still quite worried abt my girl's milk intake as it has dropped from 150ml/4 hrs to 110ml/4 hrs and the problem is also she does not wake up in the night to drink. Its ironical bcos some mums complain waking up in the middle of the night but its the opposite for me.

As for the mittens, my mum says its OK after 3 months, but need to trim the nails regularly. Adena's nails grows every fast, need to trim them weekly.
I guess have to wear them just in case she scratches her face.:chatterbox:

MomoMummy

looks like everyone is enjoying the growing phase of their baby and also being a mother. :001_302:

my boy also used to poo everyday then now poo every 3 days. his fart is so smelly! and he farts a lot. so smelly that almost every time he fart i need to check him for poo. i urgh urgh him every 3 days since i know his routine now. between my boy wont cry to signal me to change him after he poo... he will still be smiling and playing or act blur... only when i smell it and suspect and check him then i know he pooed... :001_302:

i brought my boy to swim at the baby swimming shop at harbourfront. so proud of him that he didnt cry on the first swim. just brought him for his second swim yesterday and he loves it! the moment he was put into the water, he smiles and kick the water. he enjoy swimming so much that when we bring him out of the water he cried

oh ya.. mommies who are pantang, next thursday is the start of lunar seven month. was told not to bring boy boy out in the nite. must come back early. and also bring in his clothes before sun down if hang outside to dry.

oh yah.. hubby told me to wash bb clothes in the morning then hang early afternoon. dun wash at night. what if dry indoor? can wait till next day to keep? Mil also told my hub try not to bring baby out.

swimming shop at harbourfront? sounds fun but how is it like? how much is the entry?

my bb starts to like bathing as she will kick the water but still a bit scared scared.

Welcum Michelle & Adena to our June mummies forum here:Dancing_wub:

chelle

my boy also used to poo everyday then now poo every 3 days. his fart is so smelly! and he farts a lot. so smelly that almost every time he fart i need to check him for poo. i urgh urgh him every 3 days since i know his routine now. between my boy wont cry to signal me to change him after he poo... he will still be smiling and playing or act blur... only when i smell it and suspect and check him then i know he pooed... :001_302:

i brought my boy to swim at the baby swimming shop at harbourfront. so proud of him that he didnt cry on the first swim. just brought him for his second swim yesterday and he loves it! the moment he was put into the water, he smiles and kick the water. he enjoy swimming so much that when we bring him out of the water he cried

oh ya.. mommies who are pantang, next thursday is the start of lunar seven month. was told not to bring boy boy out in the nite. must come back early. and also bring in his clothes before sun down if hang outside to dry.
OH, izzit the Hua Xia swimming, wanted to bring my boy go last Monday but weather abit cold so i though better not though i knw the swimming is indoor.
My boy like to kick water also when i bathe him, so i tot he will enjoy the swim. Did u sign the package?

Ya hor, next Thurs is start of 7th mth...

Astar

Wow! U mummies are so brave to let your precious go swimming.. Is the water in the pool warm? Otherwise, won't the baby get a cold at this tender age?

My boy loves bathing too.. Maybe I should bring him swimming... ...