EDD in June'09

MomoMummy

hahahhaa! looks like we have a lot of kpo and talkative bbs here. my boy also very talkative. he likes to watch tv. is it ok?
we brought him out very often sometime a few hours. he would lay in his stroller and look at things around him. when tired he will just sleep. sometimes he will want us to carry(attention seeker).
hubby & i wanted to buy a carrier but mother in law dont allow saying that it will make the baby's wide open in future... rubbish but dont wanna make her unhappy so we did not buy ... i bought a sarong carrier recently, have yet to try that though.

so good.. i havent try putting her on the stroller. always carry. must try one day. my ger also like to watch tv. during drink and after drink her head always turn to the tv. sometimes nv drink also.. must call her.
some pple say baby cannot watch tv. why ah?

Wide open? ka qui qui ( leg open ) ah?

chelle

MY BB like to watch TV too! I also heard that BB shld nt watch TV, i dun knw why..

Carrier shld be ok, i tink better than some elder whom i always seen on the street carrying BB at the side of their waist, i think like that the legs even more open.
The carrier crotch support is only a small bit, as wide as diapers?

M&M

so good.. i havent try putting her on the stroller. always carry. must try one day. my ger also like to watch tv. during drink and after drink her head always turn to the tv. sometimes never drink also.. must call her.
some pple say baby cannot watch tv. why ?

Wide open? ka qui qui ( leg open ) ?
ya. ka qui qui (leg open). anyway... i dun wan to make her unhappy so just follow lo... i also dun understand why ppl say bb cant watch tv. my boy is exactly like your gal when come to watching tv. i intend to buy the wordsland cartoon for him since he likes watching tv so much. kekekeke.

MomoMummy

ya. ka qui qui (leg open). anyway... i dont want to make her unhappy so just follow ... i also dont understand why ppl say baby cant watch tv. my boy is exactly like your gal when come to watching tv. i intend to buy the wordsland cartoon for him since he likes watching tv so much. kekekeke.

mayb they scared nxt time baby always watch tv dun wan study haha.. anyhow guess.

as i know regina's boy sleep thruout the night.. any of the june mommies baby also sleep throughout the night? do u wipe body for him? at what time?
i quite tired from the waking up at night.. i wan change her timing but i scared. she will b asleep from 6-12.. but after that 3 hours interval.. tht of delaying her wipe.. :001_07:

chrisgal

My hubby and i very anxious, we brought him out after 1 month, but he dont like to sit stroller, always wants to be carried, tiring!

When i go dwnstair to buy lunch, i will carry him on the Baby Bjore carrier, he always fall asleep, but shoulder aching though only carry a while
i bring my baby out almost every week.... he is still ok.... even he is not sleeping he will tend to keep staring at the lights in shopping malls... (lights, his favourtie) .... only cry a bit for milk... normally i bring him out till quite late also.. hee...:wong19:

chrisgal

ya. ka qui qui (leg open). anyway... i dont want to make her unhappy so just follow ... i also dont understand why ppl say baby cant watch tv. my boy is exactly like your gal when come to watching tv. i intend to buy the wordsland cartoon for him since he likes watching tv so much. kekekeke.

my bb likes to wathc tv too... but i mostly cover his eyes and dun allow him to watch... he will try to peep and peep.. turn here and there... but i still cover it up... hhaha... i scare will spoilt baby eyes, coz our baby is oni 3mths old.... his eyes developing is not yet full... so it's better not to let them approach tv or laptop for too long~~~!!! :p

chrisgal

mayb they scared nxt time baby always watch tv dont want study haha.. anyhow guess.

as i know regina's boy sleep thruout the night.. any of the june mommies baby also sleep throughout the night? do you wipe body for him? at what time?
i quite tired from the waking up at night.. i want change her timing but i scared. she will b asleep from 6-12.. but after that 3 hours interval.. tht of delaying her wipe.. :001_07:
my baby boy sleep throughout the night... ever since from full mth till now!!! train train!!! haha... coz got one time.. i super tired... and he make some noises in the middle of the nite for milk... as i was super tired... i just put in his pacifier into his mouth.. and teng teng.... both me and baby wake up in the morning 7 plus!!! haHA

i wipe his body at bout 10plus at nite b4 he go to slp!!!:shyxxx:

MomoMummy

my baby boy sleep throughout the night... ever since from full month till now!!! train train!!! haha... coz got one time.. i super tired... and he make some noises in the middle of the nite for milk... as i was super tired... i just put in his pacifier into his mouth.. and teng teng.... both me and baby wake up in the morning 7 plus!!! haHA

i wipe his body at bout 10plus at nite before he go to sleep!!!:shyxxx:
ya lo i told hubby that we wipe her at 10 plus. he scold me siao.. so late.. eerrr!! i insist will try tomorrow.. hope she wake up 7 plus. but also pray she dun go back to her "colic" days..

chelle

I wipe my BB at ard 8pm and he will sleep at 8+.
Sometime he will sleep thru the nite, sometime he will wake up ard 3 or 5 am for milk.
I always give him the pacifier 1st, if he still make noise then i will make milk for him!
Sometime after waking up for his feed, i cannot sleep back, so will lie there and watch him sleep.
So cute when they sleep, he will always put his hand on his head, the sleeping posture like the daddy!

yen

hahahhaa! looks like we have a lot of kpo and talkative bbs here. my boy also very talkative. he likes to watch tv. is it ok?
we brought him out very often sometime a few hours. he would lay in his stroller and look at things around him. when tired he will just sleep. sometimes he will want us to carry(attention seeker).
hubby & i wanted to buy a carrier but mother in law dont allow saying that it will make the baby's wide open in future... rubbish but dont wanna make her unhappy so we did not buy ... i bought a sarong carrier recently, have yet to try that though.
hihi... same same... my boy also love to watch tv... sometimes i carry him the position facing at tv, he will watch n stare for quite long... so cute hor... he love to shout, talk, smile as well... same as all ur babies... so cute when they respond to us when we talk to them... sometime i play and tickle him, he will smile n scream until his eyes small small, so funny... hahah....

yen

I wipe my baby at around 8pm and he will sleep at 8+.
Sometime he will sleep thru the nite, sometime he will wake up around 3 or 5 am for milk.
I always give him the pacifier 1st, if he still make noise then i will make milk for him!
Sometime after waking up for his feed, i cannot sleep back, so will lie there and watch him sleep.
So cute when they sleep, he will always put his hand on his head, the sleeping posture like the daddy!
wow ur baby sleep so early... normally my boy will nap from 7-8pm... then after that will play wit him den he will fell asleep ard 9+ again till 2-5am for one feed till morning... yes, me too, will give him pacifier first at nite, if he still mk noise then will make milk for him... cos normally they will sleep longer at nite.... im gg bk to work on 22nd... 1week+ to go... cun bear to leave him...

yen

i bring my baby out almost every week.... he is still ok.... even he is not sleeping he will tend to keep staring at the lights in shopping malls... (lights, his favourtie) .... only cry a bit for milk... normally i bring him out till quite late also.. hee...:wong19:
same here... i bring baby out quite often too... wana spend more time with my 2 precious before gg bk to work.... normally he sleep on his pram... if not he will lie there and look ard....

chelle

wow your baby sleep so early... normally my boy will nap from 7-8pm... then after that will play wit him then he will fell asleep around 9+ again till 2-5am for one feed till morning... yes, me too, will give him pacifier first at nite, if he still mk noise then will make milk for him... cos normally they will sleep longer at nite.... im gg back to work on 22nd... 1week+ to go... cun bear to leave him...
Me gg bk to wrk on 25th, i cun bear to leave him too!
Will send him to nanny on 22nd to let him farmiliar with the nanny...sobs

chrisgal

two days ago, dear son suddenly kek till his face red and like just couldnt move his leg and arms, keep making louds nosies.... to me... it was like erm he having cramps like adult?? i was so scared... it happen 4 times in a day, when i touch him he cry out loud.... so i carry him on my shoulder, and nope he was not keking poo and nope he was not urine too..... and i was so worried, brought him to the doctor, and doctotr say suspected FIX!!! and nope, non of my family have this fix b4! i was super worried, doctor ask me to monitor him, and if it happen often, need to bring him back to him , coz at this moment he also cant reli tell me wat was happening to him. as doctotr say he looks good to him, development is well, eat well slp well play well, everything is good, so he ant reli tell what is happening! so only can monitor him and see how it goes!! today.. he is well and good and i reli hope that it doesnt happen again, coz it was reli soo scary when i see him like this! mummy say maybe he "jin feng" so now we trying let him wear cap when he is aslp so that the air con or fan wind doesnt go into his head and hopefully this work.... so so so worried!!!! haiz:wong19:

anyway, my facebook account is chrisgal86@hotmail.com

do add me all mummies!!! hee... i uploaded lots of his photos and video in there!!! :shyxxx::shyxxx:

chrisgal

ya i told hubby that we wipe her at 10 plus. he scold me crazy.. so late.. eerrr!! i insist will try tomorrow.. hope she wake up 7 plus. but also pray she dont go back to her "colic" days..
sometime i even wipe him at eleven plus... so long the area is not cold for baby, i think it's alright, coz to me i think baby will slp well with clean body haha...

lphbrenda77

I bring my daughter out at least twice a week! At first she doesnt like the stroller so I take short quick walk then slowly progress. Now she loves to go out on the stroller as she can see things and sleep in comfort!

yen

two days ago, dear son suddenly kek till his face red and like just couldnt move his leg and arms, keep making louds nosies.... to me... it was like erm he having cramps like adult?? i was so scared... it happen 4 times in a day, when i touch him he cry out loud.... so i carry him on my shoulder, and nope he was not keking poo and nope he was not urine too..... and i was so worried, brought him to the doctor, and doctotr say suspected FIX!!! and nope, non of my family have this fix before! i was super worried, doctor ask me to monitor him, and if it happen often, need to bring him back to him , coz at this moment he also cant reli tell me what was happening to him. as doctotr say he looks good to him, development is well, eat well sleep well play well, everything is good, so he ant reli tell what is happening! so only can monitor him and see how it goes!! today.. he is well and good and i reli hope that it doesnt happen again, coz it was reli soo scary when i see him like this! mummy say maybe he "jin feng" so now we trying let him wear cap when he is aslp so that the air con or fan wind doesnt go into his head and hopefully this work.... so so so worried!!!! sigh:wong19:

anyway, my facebook account is chrisgal86@hotmail.com

do add me all mummies!!! hee... i uploaded lots of his photos and video in there!!! :shyxxx::shyxxx:
Oh dear... hope ur boy will recover soon and it will not happen to him again... will pray hard for him ya... monitor him closely for this few days...

Yeah... accepted ur request liao... hehee...