EDD in June'09

MomoMummy

??? so fast shave her hair??? they say if you dont shave in full month then you got to wait till 4th month then can shave... haha...but i think it's ok also ... my grandma got alot of old old stuff for me to do... on my baby 4th month will need to fry one fish and let baby kiss the fish... then cook chicken leg let baby lick the leg... shave hair etc etc... i normally dont apply anything on his hair... but once in awhile i will apply pigeon baby oil on his hair... if your baby dont like baby oil... then try abit of olive oil...i mean pure olive oil... maybe will help? my baby starts to feel things and grab things too but no strength haha... i feel that his gum is becoming itchy coz he keep trying to bite my shoulder whenever i carry him, but he no strength to hold on to the teether so only can find pacifier for comfort!

baby still can sit up straight yet... neck still not completely stable... dont know why!!! what about urs? stable alredi?? can she turn around? mine, learning to turn now... still unable to turn.. haha

no worries gal... hair will grow... just need time... my frenz daugther hair also grow very slow... but now it's pretty long... hee... she's one year plus now!!!

yah lo was asking hubby wan wait for her 4month. my mil cuming tomm le.. so we better shave by ourselves first later a bit hoo haa..

wah muz lick? y lei?? hmmm...

she can but i muz hold her.. she cannot lie quietly on my arm. always wan to sit straight.. her neck quite stable le.. though a bit whobbly.

yr son so funny when he try to turn den cannot turn back.. mine also trying to turn. but i put her at yao lan.. so she always push herself to the right.

im going to work this thursday... omg.. i realli feeling very sad now.. i hope that tomm my mil cums back to look after her .. she will not b like when she was during my confinement.. & we are not in gd terms when she left.. so probably she giving me that kind of look again.. shucks. n if she ever carry baby away again when im back from work to carry her.. im going to start war again.. n pls pls pls DO NOT ASK ME to let my baby go malaysia.. im sick n tired of repeating...

most probably gonna quit work in dec. got no choice.

Astar

Hi everyone!! I'm also starting work soon.. Sianz... going to put the little one in the infant care this Thur.

At 3 months old, my little one can do the flip already.... Very dangerous for him to sleep in the cot.. his leg will get caught bw the rails... got to put lots of pillows ard to protect him. Hv to be very alert at night also.. when he makes noise, hv to quickly get up to attend to him. Most of the time, he will hv flipped over already.

Astar

My boy also seems like going to start on semi solid soon. Kept staring at our food. Gona start him on cereal at 4 months. =)

chelle

Hi everyone!! I'm also starting work soon.. Sianz... going to put the little one in the infant care this Thur.

At 3 months old, my little one can do the flip already.... Very dangerous for him to sleep in the cot.. his leg will get caught bw the rails... got to put lots of pillows around to protect him. have to be very alert at night also.. when he makes noise, have to quickly get up to attend to him. Most of the time, he will have flipped over already.
Astar, i can understand the feeling, i started wrk last Friday, miss my BB so MUCH!
Ur boy can flip so fast, maybe u can get bumper to surround his cot so his legs will not get stuck.
My boy cannot flip yet, but can kick n kick n move 90 degree. haha
And when i put him in the living rm sofa to sleep, he will wake up n turn to his left to watch TV, watch till tired, will turn back to his right to sleep...so cute!

OH, i miss him so much!!!!!!:wong19:

Astar

Hi Chelle,

Yeah.. i was quite surprise that he can flip so fast. When i surround the cot with bumper, it gets too hot inside, so, can only surround half the cot. the rest, protect with pillows.

Although, Sometimes, i can't wait to start work.. esp when he is throwing tantrums and always want to be carried. Hope the infant care teachers can change his habit.

I thought of buying a bumbo seat for him already as his head is very stable now..... Anyone has? Is it a good investment?

Last edited:

MomoMummy

IM SUPER PISSED OFF!!!! suppose to start work this thurs.. my colleague msg me that im relocated to another office my director just brought at lower delta road???? im at sembawang.. im staying just 10 minutes from my initial office! now ask me move to lower delta??? and 2 days b4 i start work???!!! what is this?!

i told him i need to take my baby from infant care which is near my house. bluff him. my mil reaching here later. but if he put me there den im going to work for 1 month as per contract den im quiting.. wth man. sorry .. juz need to vent!

chrisgal

yah was asking hubby want wait for her 4month. my mother in law cuming tomm .. so we better shave by ourselves first later a bit hoo haa..

wah must lick? why lei?? hmmm...

she can but i must hold her.. she cannot lie quietly on my arm. always want to sit straight.. her neck quite stable .. though a bit whobbly.

your son so funny when he try to turn then cannot turn back.. mine also trying to turn. but i put her at yao lan.. so she always push herself to the right.

im going to work this thursday... omg.. i really feeling very sad now.. i hope that tomm my mother in law cums back to look after her .. she will not b like when she was during my confinement.. & we are not in good terms when she left.. so probably she giving me that kind of look again.. shucks. and if she ever carry baby away again when im back from work to carry her.. im going to start war again.. and pls pls pls DO NOT ASK ME to let my baby go malaysia.. im sick and tired of repeating...

most probably gonna quit work in dec. got no choice.
i'm still not going back to work... hee... as i actually working in family line b4 my pregnancy... dun bear my son.... but actually i can bring him dwn work together wit me.... i wanna take care of my son myself.... not wanting to let mother in law look after coz i dun like her living style and the dirty environ ment that she have.. she dun do housework... so can u imagine if i let her look after bb??? i will never ever let her take care of bb!!!

why must let ur bb go malaysia? that's ur bb... ur child.... no... dun do that!!!
if ur hubby can support the financial in ur family den quit ... i understand the feeling of leaving ur bb... if i have to do that.... i will choose to quit too...

but sometime... things just dun go the way we wanted to...

chrisgal

At 3 months old, my little one can do the flip already.... Very dangerous for him to sleep in the cot.. his leg will get caught bw the rails... got to put lots of pillows around to protect him. have to be very alert at night also.. when he makes noise, have to quickly get up to attend to him. Most of the time, he will have flipped over already.
wooo.. ur bb so li hai!!! can flip le... how i wish my bb can filp also... but he still unable to turn properly... hee.... i start to give him brown rice cereal alredy... training him to swallow... feeding him 4-5 mouth everyday to train him...

chelle

Hi Chelle,

Yeah.. i was quite surprise that he can flip so fast. When i surround the cot with bumper, it gets too hot inside, so, can only surround half the cot. the rest, protect with pillows.

Although, Sometimes, i can't wait to start work.. esp when he is throwing tantrums and always want to be carried. Hope the infant care teachers can change his habit.

I thought of buying a bumbo seat for him already as his head is very stable now..... Anyone has? Is it a good investment?
Haa, i can understand the feeling too, i m kind of happy to be back working coz at least i can dress up and have some time to myself and can use my brain.
Staying at home everyday only, feed milk, chg diapers, i think i will go mad in the long run. But i do miss him when he is nt by my side...Haiz..

I bought the Bumbo seat for my boy during Istean Baby fair last mth, he like it alot, keep smiling when we put him in. I bought it for $50 at the fair.
But that time his head still not very stable so i dun dare 2 let him sit too long.
Maybe now can try letting him sit, he look so cute in the Bumbo! My fren who dun knw dat dat is a chair, still tot is a potty...LOL

chelle

IM SUPER PISSED OFF!!!! suppose to start work this thurs.. my colleague msg me that im relocated to another office my director just brought at lower delta road???? im at sembawang.. im staying just 10 minutes from my initial office! now ask me move to lower delta??? and 2 days before i start work???!!! what is this?!

i told him i need to take my baby from infant care which is near my house. bluff him. my mother in law reaching here later. but if he put me there then im going to work for 1 month as per contract then im quiting.. wth man. sorry .. just need to vent!
That's bad of them, you will need to spend time travelling and this means less time with your BB.
Maybe you can let them know ur unhappiness about this change!

Astar

Wah.. ur director dun even have the basic courtesy to inform you himself?! What is this?Hope you won't have to relocate!

Yeah.. Working time = use brains time... At home for too long = rusty brains! LOL

Mummies, do you realise your memory seems to be very poor now? My memory took a 80% dip down south after childbirth. Very worried that I cannot cope with work now.

I'm going to buy the bumbo seat later then... Its on offer at kiddy palace. $50 i think. =)

Hi Chrisgal, Thanks. Yeah. He can flip very well now. I have to be on 100% alert mode every night. Can faint... What is the purpose of brown rice cereal? But our baby is not even 4 months. Can eat? I want to start him on avocado, but worried that he is too young.

This is a very good website for mums who wish to start their baby on solid / semi solid food! Make Homemade Baby Food Recipes, Homemade Baby Food Recipes, Solid Food Baby Tips, Baby Nutrition & more!

Happy reading and lets share more tips on feeding our precious and their milestone!

MomoMummy

TMD he! yesterday he call and say business have to move on. you know how much i spend on this office? his own business man.. wah kau.

i told him no choice i cannot comply with the travelling time. will work for 1 month as per contract then im leaving. he say he see how call me back. until now never call back!

you did not even tell me that you shifting office. until yesterday. until now, i still do not have to address! if they dont want me to cum back, just say then i will quit immediately.

mother in law just arrive. she carry dear daughter away whenever she cries. i told her she cry a while she will drink already.. she say dont let her get use to it and then carry her off. im pissed again! when she carry she cry even louder.. i watch and see.. after that she say she need cook then pass to me. dear daughter then drink.

dear daughter must wrap her hands. if not she will lick her hands or rub her hands until whole face so swollen. but mother in law dont allow... i dont know how she going to look after her this 1 month. she will change our style when im away.

super sianz today.. so many things to worry.:nah:

chrisgal

4th mth bb can strat to ffed on brown rice cereal alredi.... that's this
moon rabbit brand from ntuc sell it and it's for 4th and above.... my bb will turn 4th mth on 7th oct! so was trying a few mouth on him everyday....

so sian... whenever have to feed him for more den 1 hr....

if my mother in law treat my bb just like how ur mtl treat urs... i will just open my mouth and tell her she is my bb and i will do it my way.... i have the right to choose how to let my bb grow up in my way....

MomoMummy

4th month baby can strat to ffed on brown rice cereal alredi.... that's this
moon rabbit brand from ntuc sell it and it's for 4th and above.... my baby will turn 4th month on 7th oct! so was trying a few mouth on him everyday....

so sian... whenever have to feed him for more then 1 hr....

if my mother in law treat my baby just like how your mtl treat urs... i will just open my mouth and tell her she is my baby and i will do it my way.... i have the right to choose how to let my baby grow up in my way....

me too let her eat cereal. just add 1 spoon to her normal milk. she 4 hours later den will cry for milk.

i told her already.. she is changing all of our WAYS!! say dun let her get use to it. my hubby is pek chek as well. she dun allow us to say bad or gd things infront of her. bad things - scared she angry. Good - scared she later turn bad. ultra pantang..

she just said 3 times "CB" when my daughter vomit milk.. c la.. how to let her take care..

i told my hubby whenever she at home i dun wan to b at home if not my depression cum back again. and when she wan go back i cum back take care of her again.. :nah:

chrisgal

:shyxxx:
me too let her eat cereal. just add 1 spoon to her normal milk. she 4 hours later then will cry for milk.

i told her already.. she is changing all of our WAYS!! say dont let her get use to it. my hubby is pek chek as well. she dont allow us to say bad or good things infront of her. bad things - scared she angry. Good - scared she later turn bad. ultra pantang..

she just said 3 times "CB" when my daughter vomit milk.. c .. how to let her take care..

i told my hubby whenever she at home i dont want to b at home if not my depression cum back again. and when she want go back i cum back take care of her again.. :nah:
yup... me also adding about one spoonfull of brown rice powder to his milk.... but still he dun finish it... but i think it can last for bout4 hr b4 the next feed!!! how often u mix it wit her milk? one time per day or everytime she drink milk? i give him 2 time per days....

aiyo dun scold bad word in front of bb... m,y mum's frenz de bb de ah gong also keep scolding bad word... den end up... got one day... he learn the word and scold his ah gong... his ah gong still say he clever... oh gosh... how can like that???

MomoMummy

:shyxxx:

yup... me also adding about one spoonfull of brown rice powder to his milk.... but still he dont finish it... but i think it can last for bout4 hr before the next feed!!! how often you mix it wit her milk? one time per day or everytime she drink milk? i give him 2 time per days....

aiyo dont scold bad word in front of baby... m,why mum's frenz baby gong also keep scolding bad word... then end up... got one day... he learn the word and scold his gong... his gong still say he clever... oh gosh... how can like that???

wah still say clever.. prob u all there tts y he say clever.. cause he know its his fault the baby got to learn the bad word. if my daughter were to ever scold, i will scold her infront of my MIL.

i every milk feed also mix le.. and she feed 160ml already..

M&M

my boy can hold his head up pretty well now. he just started to flip but need a bit of assistance as his arm will get stuck. we try to let him have few minutes of tummy time everyday. he is now 6.4kg drinking 150ml of milk 4 hrly. started to pull my hair... so decided to cut my hair... was dropping a lot of hair got better after i started using "bawang shampoo n conditioner"... he loves to suck his fingers now and would put anything he can grab into his mouth. he will stick his tongue out to try to lick my hands when i'm carrying him. time really flies... going to turn 4 mths soon. cant make up my mind whether to shave him or not as his hair is very nice now...

it is so tiring to juggle btw work and caring for bb... but it is all worth it when i see his great big smile every morning when he wakes up.:001_302:

yen

my boy can hold his head up pretty well now. he just started to flip but need a bit of assistance as his arm will get stuck. we try to let him have few minutes of tummy time everyday. he is now 6.4kg drinking 150ml of milk 4 hrly. started to pull my hair... so decided to cut my hair... was dropping a lot of hair got better after i started using "bawang shampoo and conditioner"... he loves to suck his fingers now and would put anything he can grab into his mouth. he will stick his tongue out to try to lick my hands when i'm carrying him. time really flies... going to turn 4 mths soon. cant make up my mind whether to shave him or not as his hair is very nice now...

it is so tiring to juggle btw work and caring for baby... but it is all worth it when i see his great big smile every morning when he wakes up.:001_302:
Yeah... I agreed with ur last paragraph... My boy lovely smile really brighten my day... melts my heart too... Everyday rush back home to see him... miss him so much...

My boy starts to turn already... catch him turning afew times... Just now turn n roll down from the mattress.... alamak knock his head on the floor... cry for awhile n stop... its quite dangerous now... hmm...

Btw mummies, any of ur baby teeth pop out already? My boy 1st little tooth pop out since birth, his 2nd one pop out during the 2nd mth... now his 2 tiny teeth is out and so obvious now...:err: Check with PD, she say its ok, just leave it..

yen

i'm still not going back to work... hee... as i actually working in family line before my pregnancy... dont bear my son.... but actually i can bring him dwn work together wit me.... i wanna take care of my son myself.... not wanting to let mother in law look after coz i dont like her living style and the dirty environ ment that she have.. she dont do housework... so can you imagine if i let her look after baby??? i will never ever let her take care of baby!!!

why must let your baby go malaysia? that's your baby... your child.... no... dont do that!!!
if your hubby can support the financial in your family then quit ... i understand the feeling of leaving your baby... if i have to do that.... i will choose to quit too...

but sometime... things just dont go the way we wanted to...
Wow so envy u, family business huh... so can enjoy ur leave longer... so good.... hehe

chrisgal

wah still say clever.. prob you all there tts why he say clever.. cause he know its his fault the baby got to learn the bad word. if my daughter were to ever scold, i will scold her infront of my mother in law.

i every milk feed also mix .. and she feed 160ml already..
oh thats' my mum 's frenz son... luckily not mine... if not... i will slap his face straight!

wondering.... all much milk (without mixing wit cereal) do all baby drink? and can they finish up the whole bottle of milk? i give my bb 150ml water plus milk powder the it's about 180ml of milk.... normal he oni drink 100ml or 120ml den stop den will have to play and play wit the teat for about 20min den start drinking again!!! do u all have this kind of pro ??? i was so inpatient in feeding him... coz always feed more den 30min to 1hr!!! den my back and neck ache alot :nah: