EDD in June'09

M&M

mayb they scared nxt time baby always watch tv dont want study haha.. anyhow guess.

as i know regina's boy sleep thruout the night.. any of the june mommies baby also sleep throughout the night? do you wipe body for him? at what time?
i quite tired from the waking up at night.. i want change her timing but i scared. she will b asleep from 6-12.. but after that 3 hours interval.. tht of delaying her wipe.. :001_07:
my boy sleeps through the nite if i feed him at 12a.m(formula milk).
i wipe or bathe him around 6-8pm everyday.

M&M

two days ago, dear son suddenly kek till his face red and like just couldnt move his leg and arms, keep making louds nosies.... to me... it was like erm he having cramps like adult?? i was so scared... it happen 4 times in a day, when i touch him he cry out loud.... so i carry him on my shoulder, and nope he was not keking poo and nope he was not urine too..... and i was so worried, brought him to the doctor, and doctotr say suspected FIX!!! and nope, non of my family have this fix before! i was super worried, doctor ask me to monitor him, and if it happen often, need to bring him back to him , coz at this moment he also cant reli tell me what was happening to him. as doctotr say he looks good to him, development is well, eat well sleep well play well, everything is good, so he ant reli tell what is happening! so only can monitor him and see how it goes!! today.. he is well and good and i reli hope that it doesnt happen again, coz it was reli soo scary when i see him like this! mummy say maybe he "jin feng" so now we trying let him wear cap when he is aslp so that the air con or fan wind doesnt go into his head and hopefully this work.... so so so worried!!!! sigh:wong19:

anyway, my facebook account is chrisgal86@hotmail.com

do add me all mummies!!! hee... i uploaded lots of his photos and video in there!!! :shyxxx::shyxxx:

monitor him closely. hope things are well. *pray*

M&M

my boy cries everytime i try to put him into the sarong sling... :(
so we bought him a bjon carrier instead. tried putting him in at taka fair and he loves it so we buy lo. but he will try to eat/lick the thing. hahahaha!
wasted liao...the sarong sling... sigh...
no chance for mil to grumble cos her grandson dun like the sarong sling not i dun wan let him use. hahaha!
yay!! finally i took off my boy's mittens and booties!! now everyday have to check his nails.
bb just started drinking 150ml of milk le. neck is pretty stable now.:001_302:

wa... everyone got facebook account...

did you try ginger massage? heard it helps from my massue but i have yet to try.
she doesnt have the ginger rub.. only the traditional massage..
anyway, i was back in office already since last week..
sorry - miss out many info..

so how was yr slimming? lost many kgs???

mayb they scared nxt time baby always watch tv dont want study haha.. anyhow guess.

as i know regina's boy sleep thruout the night.. any of the june mommies baby also sleep throughout the night? do you wipe body for him? at what time?
i quite tired from the waking up at night.. i want change her timing but i scared. she will b asleep from 6-12.. but after that 3 hours interval.. tht of delaying her wipe.. :001_07:
haha.. mine just loves the TV.. especially during drinking milk.. she likes the music programs and when comes to commercial, she just wriggles..

mine sleeps thru the night too after 1 month..
i will always wipe her at about 8pm.. now at the nanny's place, she will wipe her at abt 6plus before i fetch her..
does yr bb still wake up in the middle of the night, eg 2 to 3am?

chelle

i also feel like gg for slimming, super depressed abt my figure.
Went to buy jeans recently, had to wear 29 when i used to wear 25! SUPER DUPER SAD!! Haiz

wow your baby sleep so early... normally my boy will nap from 7-8pm... then after that will play wit him then he will fell asleep around 9+ again till 2-5am for one feed till morning... yes, me too, will give him pacifier first at nite, if he still mk noise then will make milk for him... cos normally they will sleep longer at nite.... im gg back to work on 22nd... 1week+ to go... cun bear to leave him...
hi all mummies,

are yr babies on pacifier?
mine yes but most nurses dont advise.. any views??
i dont think i can take that off from her now... sigh...

chelle

hi all mummies,

are your babies on pacifier?

YES YES, i cannot imagine life without pacifier!
Read that pacifier actually help to soothe and assure babies, it also reduce the amt of wind that goes into their mouth when they cried, thus help to prevent colic.
So i am not very eager to wean my boy off it since he is still young

chrisgal

:wong29:
YES YES, i cannot imagine life without pacifier!
Read that pacifier actually help to soothe and assure babies, it also reduce the amt of wind that goes into their mouth when they cried, thus help to prevent colic.
So i am not very eager to wean my boy off it since he is still young
mine on pacifier too... he love it... it better to let them have pacifier ather den sucking their fingers!! pacifier helped me in lots of way.... so ya... not intend to let him "quit" so fast

MomoMummy

haha.. mine just loves the TV.. especially during drinking milk.. she likes the music programs and when comes to commercial, she just wriggles..

mine sleeps thru the night too after 1 month..
i will always wipe her at about 8pm.. now at the nanny's place, she will wipe her at about 6plus before i fetch her..
does your baby still wake up in the middle of the night, eg 2 to 3am?

when b4 i wipe her at 6, she will wake up at 12am, 3am and 6am. v tired for me.
so i change her timing of wipe recently. i wipe her at 8. the day before, she wake up at 7.. for yesterday she wake up at 5 den 830am.. much better for me already.

probably they feel once u wipe them is night time and time for them to sleep. if not they will onli take naps.

yen

hi all mummies,

Yes i give my boy pacifier only when he want to sleep... as i dun wan him to depend on pacifier too much... cos i scare very difficult to wean him off in future... Yes agree... pacifier really can soothe them and they feel very comfortable with it too...

:wong29:
mine on pacifier too... he love it... it better to let them have pacifier ather then sucking their fingers!! pacifier helped me in lots of way.... so ya... not intend to let him "quit" so fast
haha.. mine too.. she can already suck her pacifier hard.. difficult to pull out sometimes..
at when the pacifier drops out, she start sucking her fist..
i think at this timing, they will start to suck their fist..
i stopped putting on mittens for her last week..

M&M

she doesnt have the ginger rub.. only the traditional massage..
anyway, i was back in office already since last week..
sorry - miss out many info..

so how was your slimming? lost many kgs???

sigh... so far... i have only managed to lost 1 kg... but its obvious that i dun look so fat n pregnant anymore.:embarrassed:

M&M

hi all mummies,

my boy is on pacifier. gave him the pacifier becos he kept seeking comfort from my nipple... (using it as a pacifier)... tiring... afraid that my mom will have trouble caring for him when i'm(the human pacifier) back to work so i reluctantly gave him the pacifier. but my boy only need the pacifier when about to sleep or cry. heng he is not addicted to it. but now... he is addicted to sucking his own fist... he would spit out the pacifier and suck on his own fist. we trying hard to change this habit cos afraid of hands, foot, mouth disease...:embarrassed:

sigh... so far... i have only managed to lost 1 kg... but its obvious that i dont look so fat and pregnant anymore.:embarrassed:
that's good news that you have left that pregnant look!!

I am still trying hard to lose weight.. last resort will be slimming centers..
now already back to work, really no time.. regret not starting earlier..

M&M

that's good news that you have left that pregnant look!!

I am still trying hard to lose weight.. last resort will be slimming centers..
now already back to work, really no time.. regret not starting earlier..

hmmm... maybe u can try to control your diet first.. my diet now is:
morning: 2 slices of wholemeal bread with (ham n cheese or hard boiled/soft boiled egg) + 1 glass of low fat milk or 1 bowl of cornflakes with low fat milk.
lunch: yong tau fu soup or any noodle soup.
tea time: any fruits
dinner(try to eat before 7.30pm): half bowl of rice + any palm size meat + any palm size vege

try to eat fruits to replace snacks when hungry. drink at least 2-3 litres of water before 8.30pm. i'm still breastfeeding so in the nite when i'm hungry i will drink a glass of low fat milk instead of my usual milo.

MomoMummy

hi all june mommies!!! how is your baby doing now?? how is the progress so far??? :wong19:
yoyo, i juz shave her hair as u advise... little sad hehe but she looks fresh haha...

she starting to feel things and grabbing things. sitting straight pretty often.
my girl dun like baby oil.. :( dunno y... what do you apply on yr baby hair??

chrisgal

yoyo, i just shave her hair as you advise... little sad hehe but she looks fresh haha...

she starting to feel things and grabbing things. sitting straight pretty often.
my girl dont like baby oil.. :( dont know why... what do you apply on your baby hair??
??? so fast shave her hair??? they say if u dun shave in full mth den u got to wait till 4th mth den can shave... haha...but i think it's ok also la... my grandma got alot of old old stuff for me to do... on my bb 4th mth will need to fry one fish and let bb kiss the fish... den cook chicken leg let bb lick the leg... shave hair etc etc... i normally dun apply anything on his hair... but once in awhile i will apply pigeon bb oil on his hair... if ur bb dun like bb oil... den try abit of olive oil...i mean pure olive oil... maybe will help? my bb starts to feel things and grab things too but no strength haha... i feel that his gum is becoming itchy coz he keep trying to bite my shoulder whenever i carry him, but he no strength to hold on to the teether so only can find pacifier for comfort!

bb still can sit up straight yet... neck still not completely stable... dunno why!!! what about urs? stable alredi?? can she turn ard? mine, learning to turn now... still unable to turn.. haha

no worries gal... hair will grow... just need time... my frenz daugther hair also grow very slow... but now it's pretty long... hee... she's one year plus now!!!

chelle

I started work and missing my BB badly!
My boy have itchy gums too, he like to suck his hands, bought a few teethers for him but he still prefer his fingers.
He now laugh loudly when we tickle him, so cute.
I shave his hair at 1 mth, so by CNY hopefully have grown out nicely