EDD Feb 2013

vel

vel..I'm with TMC, and they give me the admission letter with all my test results written on it..not sure about other hospital...which hospital are u going?
I see ok I guess will check with mine , going to gleneagles but my gynae say very easy he will arrange then nothing already . Feel a bit too easy

Meowgirl

ya..sometimes no confirmation makes us feel uneasy...at first they ask me to fill up form for indicating my hospital booking..then no confirmation comes back to me...ask the staffs, they say, sometimes hospital give confirmation letter, sometimes don't, make me worry also...but end up the hospital mailed me a confirmation and asked me to do my pre-admission online...at least that gave me an assurance that the hospital will be expecting me..

Meowgirl

any mummy told to drink coconut juice in the final month? my mum ask me to drink..and specified must be those green coconut..so hard to find...

pinkk11

any mummy told to drink coconut juice in the final month? my mum ask me to drink..and specified must be those green
coconut..so hard to find...
yup yup. my mum & lots of other mummys tell mi that too.
am going to start drinking this week.. once a week is enough..
i think NTUC sells them..

Meowgirl

The one I saw at NTUC is those small white colour one..think from Thailand or somewhere...somehow my mum says those type not much use...ends up, it becomes an excuse for me to ask my hubby to drive me to ECP hawker to eat and drink the big green coconut...but, it's quite a far journey... :p

vel

I am force to drink 3 days coconut 2 days bird nest . But for coconut just buy from ntuc never specify which kind

Meowgirl

wah..that's quite a lot..i was told juz drink 3-4 times of coconut will do...so planning on once weekly...then also having bird nest once weekly too...somehow, i don't really like bird nest..not sure if it's due to the way i prepared it..

pinkk11

my mum prepares birds nest for mi and they tastes really nice.. :)
put more red dates & slow cook ? i think she adds a bit of honey inside also.

Meowgirl

oh..i only put 洋参片and the bird nest + a bit of rock sugar... sometimes the 洋参 taste ends up too strong...

Last edited:

pinkk11

oh..i only put 洋参片and the bird nest + a bit of rock sugar... sometimes the 洋参 taste ends up too strong...
maybe u can try put lesser yangsheng n abit of honey.. but the honey my mum use is those chinese honey (maybe bought from TCM shops).. not the bottle kind sold in supermarkets..

Meowgirl

my MIL bought the bird nests..but I'll do the preparation..anyway, left with last piece of bird nest already...after this weekend, at most is take those bottled one..wouldn't be buying any more...just nice baby coming full term by end of this week, so, i guess no need so much of nourishing any more? :p

Ah Cheng

Resting at home, and preparing for the D-Day. Hope he will come out soon, or I will go for induction by end of the month.
Gynae asked me to do more exerise but I can hardly move around now!!

vel

I wish i can rest at home too ! My stomach is being push so hard , its giving me an uncomfortable time of wanting to viomit

Meowgirl

me about the same as vel...but now weekly checkup, planning to take MC for the checkups..so, will become 4 days/week.. :p my baby also keep pushing..already lowered my chair to the lowest, yet he still push until hit the table..have to sit further out.. and water retention getting worse..fingers all sore and pain in the morning..

vel

me about the same as vel...but now weekly checkup, planning to take MC for the checkups..so, will become 4 days/week.. :p my baby also keep pushing..already lowered my chair to the lowest, yet he still push until hit the table..have to sit further out.. and water retention getting worse..fingers all sore and pain in the morning..
that's so good I dun think I can , my dept has insufficient manpower since last yr , new comer only get in this week . Have to teach her and handover before 8th feb , tough for her and sad for me :p