EDD Oct 2013

spyvonne

wa how much u paid for the oscar package alone. i think is suppose to be informed by the level 4 ppl le. tts how i know gt package for 2 scan one. dr just tell me to go for oscar , my first time so i blur blur follow hahaa

cheapest or not im nt sure cos i heard KKH is cheapest. well tt according to my mil la, not sure she use 30yrs ago price ma lol

do u mind share abt the Mt A after seeing him tml? my next visit is mid june.

i paid oscar 350+ liao? include blood test.
tmr then ask lor. i asked tt counter staff at lvl 4 say no package. zz.
so i shall feedback tmr lo.

dr yvonne detailed scan is $170+her normal charges+how long u take to see her. in her clinic itself.

kkh if private doctor is on par rates. my fren seeing dr john tee. around $120+ (urine+weight+2d scan+see doc) for follow ups.

local hosp rates is cheaper alot for hosp stays.

dr yvonne suggest i go kkh instead in cases of premature. she say can cost over 30k in tmc.

wad u need know abt mt a? i will ask him tmr and tell u. =)
u can text me at 90483586 in case i miss out any posts here.

spyvonne:790394 said:
wow! i call kkh want book dr john tee at first. but twice they gave me foreigners i not comfy. cos i was given UTI medi by kkh during a&e when i dont have uti. in the end i wobbly in bed a week cos i just took it. a week later just nice went back tmc gynae and she said it was bad medi for me. no sick endup take.
hai. in the end i stiill went back tmc lo.

i heard kkh and sgh / local hosp less scans. private hosp is every visit scan.
Erm ..my gynae is Dr Tee and I am a pte patient. .he would scan and pass me a print out every visit..

spyvonne:790410 said:
oh natalie, so gd for u! heard he is a gd doctor. my fren seeing him as well.

how are the ward / delivery charges like? exp?
My pricing is 7 yrs back wor..I pay a total of 2000 plus in cash for 1-bedded with epi.

weeeii

Everyone here is confirming the genders of thejr babies!! Congrats!! I also opted for one-bedded at TMC. Recently felt some movements of baby too, placed my hand on my bump and felt him moving too. Time is passing fast, I'm at 21 weeks now..

I will most likely make a visit to motherhood too, things gets excited when u r ready to do shopping for baby's stuff. Recently I've been looking at baby clothes on Carters, will probably get some from there, the clothings are so cutee!!

Alisa

my previous doc was not Dr Tham and i have to wait up to 5 hrs then can see my previous doc... but other than the waiting time and no package, he is a very good doc but my husband & me was tired of waiting for so long then can see doc so i search in forum and found Dr Tham! no regret! he is very nice and very comforting. i was always having spotting before and he let me sign package when i was 11 weeks! and each time. 30 mins is all it takes to wait!

i will still choose TMC for my delivery cuz i deliver my 1st son there and i signed up SBI this time so will still have discount for my delivery. ya the problem with TMC is the parking...

there are 2 types of c-sec. mine 1st was by c-sec as my placenta is low laying. i choose half body so i can still see what is going on.

octkid

wow! wads the stroller with reversible handle? interesting!

anyway better get everything bigger for babies. cos after we give birth, majority give us newborn items. and baby out then know exact size also.

im going expo mainly to get polygon mat, buy avent/pigeon/nuk mix bottles and sterilizer, and breast pump if prices cheaper than malls.

thinking get baby sling too first instead stroller cos first few months i shld be rarely bringing baby out. still got time check out strollers
Link below for the stroller with reversible handle, BB will face us when we push the stroller... think some are suitable for newborn to toddler
Capella Classic Premium Pram S-226 baby stroller

The Baby Studio Online - One Stop Solution Centre for you and your baby - 501337-BLU DAZZLE™ Baby Stroller Reversible - BLUE

Hello Mummies,

Do any of u experience cramps on the butt area n thigh area? I have been having cramps (those type that we usually feel after jogging) since this morning.
Feeling abit worried and kiasu about it. *First time mommy*

Any advise? Is this normal?

KBH

Hello mummies,
anyone done any research or has any recommendations for infant care? I am looking for one that i could use when my baby gets to about 3months..was thinking to have it nearer to my office instead of home so that i can check in on the baby mid day... am working at tanjong pagar area... thanks in advance!!

does anyone know how often are suppose to feel bb movement now? I felt it quite a number of times everyday, but this morning i still haven feel anytin. usually morning i get 1-2 times feeling. worries me ...
Everyone is different especially for first time mom, may not feel much. It's always exciting to feel baby's movement. Have you start baby bonding?
hey, a talk on infant massage on 8 June. Suitable for preggies as well. Find out from the Video What Babies Want based on numerous studies. Here is the link This group's content is available only to members - The Singapore East Coast Baby & Toddler Playgroup (Singapore) - Meetup

Childbirth Odyssey

Hello Mummies,

Do any of u experience cramps on the butt area n thigh area? I have been having cramps (those type that we usually feel after jogging) since this morning.

cramp can be a sign of lack of potassium. Why not check with naturopathy doctor. They know what nutrition you need.

Childbirthodyssey

spyvonne

Hello Mummies,

yo!
its common. even preggy from first trimester may have such cramps le.

use warm pads or put pillows/ do stretching/ massage. whichever works better for u to ease the cramps. hehe!
sometimes can also be bb sit on ur nerves. sayang ur bb hehe

if cramps in tummy or lower areas , like sharp consistent then need call gynae/ straight go see doc

spyvonne

Hello mummies,
anyone done any research or has any recommendations for infant care? I am looking for one that i could use when my baby gets to about 3months..was thinking to have it nearer to my office instead of home so that i can check in on the baby mid day... am working at tanjong pagar area... thanks in advance!!
oh? got infant care? i heard many say dont have. thanks man! i go check!

octkid

wow! wads the stroller with reversible handle? interesting!

anyway better get everything bigger for babies. cos after we give birth, majority give us newborn items. and bb out then know exact size also.

im going expo mainly to get polygon mat, buy avent/pigeon/nuk mix bottles and sterilizer, and breast pump if prices cheaper than malls.

thinking get baby sling too first instead stroller cos first few months i shld be rarely bringing bb out. still got time check out strollers

The handle is reversible to the other side so that we can see the baby while pushing the stroller. Some are suitable for newborn till toddler.
The Baby Studio Online - One Stop Solution Centre for you and your baby - S705-RED10 - Capella ADONIS (RED10)

octkid

Hello mummies,
Hi KBH

I have registered with Creative Star a few weeks ago for infant care at boon keng mainly for convenience as it's near my place, though I am working at raffles place. There is a branch at tanjong pagar Creative Star KidsCampus
Placed a registration fee of $100 and 4th in the waiting list. Monthly fee is $750 after subsidy, can use child development account. Was told by the person in charge that infant care starts from 2 months to 18 months, and should start at least 2 weeks before mummy returns to work so that we could check in on the BB during the day.