We are TTC-ing!

Maqisa

that's wat I fear man.. if I did O that early this cycle, then I think we abit too late already... sigh... very sian...

Maqisa

me used to take a lot of soy bean milk to substitute milk as I dun like milk at all... But read somewhere that soy products affect fertility... so I stopped.. thinking my past consumption, argh.. dare not think whether it has already affected or not... :elvis:

good to be

omg. I dun know that soy can affect fertility. I also dun like to drink milk cos my stomach quite sensitive. every time drank milk n I have to go toilet.

actually drink in moderate shd be fine ba

Maqisa

yeah.. I want!!!! always forgot to order in time... and since I m a noob with OPK, I dun wanna get the clearblue smiley type (no refill and 7 tests cost bout 70 ), think I shld use those cheapies lk u smart ladies.. but.. but I dun really know how to interpret the result... stupidity at its best here...

Maqisa

yeah must relax.. everyday after checking HK's weather forecast, I REALLY shld relax... every dip in temp makes me super scare now..

MXLO

Maq jus try opks and maybe u can upload the photos here then we try to help u.

Am waiting for my trip to hkg in abt 2 weeks time!

Dragontail jia you!

Dragontail

Maq go get the opk cheapies and I can kaypo help to read the line :p

mxlo 2 weeks time I'll be having a short getaway too. But had booked thinking I would O during that period but Sinseh has brought forward my cycle so will be holidaying during 2ww instead. You go shop till you drop or else you don't come back a.h. Lol.

Ladies,wat is opk? Ovulation kit? i bought one at mustafa.. $33 for 5 sticks... onli used once, cause my menses super irregular so i cant det my O date.

mummygirl

Magisa, i bought from Qoo10.. I think few cents per pcs type...those sticks that need to dip in urine. I think i bought like...20-30pcs during timesales.. Lolzz KS me..
also bought 5 hpk... Haha..

apple121079, my period also super irregular... :(
nvr ever CD28 before.. Normally exceed 30... I might not able to detect mine O too.. :(

dragontail, true... But my age also nor young le... How old r u dun mind i ask.....
Planning a shorttrip during ur O period is great! Enjoy k.... Relax n make love! Dun think of make baby... :p
hmm.... I got something to seek ur advise.... Should i start back e BaiFengPills or should i start e blackmore conceive gold?? I can only choose one at a time.......

Dragontail

Mummy girl, me 41. 老古董!

Oooh I think depends on your condition? I don't really go for BFW though. For me I was sure I wanted CW because it was recommended (after all my first two bfps I was on it) and I needed the vit b6 to lengthen my luteal phase. Before CW, my LP was just 10 or 11 days. After CW I am on 13-14days which is healthier.

MXLO

Dragontail:848511 said:
Maq go get the opk cheapies and I can kaypo help to read the line :p

mxlo 2 weeks time I'll be having a short getaway too. But had booked thinking I would O during that period but Sinseh has brought forward my cycle so will be holidaying during 2ww instead. You go shop till you drop or else you don't come back a.h. Lol.
Hahaha me too not during my O it should by ard cd10. But nvm la juz go and relax and enjoy the cooling weather! Winter nothing to buy de!

MXLO

apple121079:848520 said:
Ladies,wat is opk? Ovulation kit? i bought one at mustafa.. $33 for 5 sticks... onli used once, cause my menses super irregular so i cant det my O date.
Opk is ovulation prediction kit :)

yukki

Morning ladies... today seems like TGIF for me...kekekeke..wishing u all a happy, prosperous and fruitful 2014 ... baby dusts to all...

\^O^/

Dragontail

Yukki, same to you too. And I sincerely wish everyone here quick quick graduate in 2014!

Goodtobe, my sinseh is a he. Not sure what entails when it comes to pulse reading… but his acupuncture and medicine so far work very well on me (in terms of bowel movement and my woman cycle improvement). But he did say yesterday, from the pulse reading, that I’m much better conditioned now. So far, i have good vibes about him.