Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

-|MiN|-

Hi,

I have tried a Malay Lady called Siti. Her massage skills are not bad
and most importantly, her package is cheap and affordable.
She charges $250 for 7 sessions, each sessions is around 30plus.
If u wan normal relaxation or slimming massage, its $30 per session.
Her husband also got provide massage service for men.
Overall, i feel tat her skills are not bad although cant be consider veriiii good,
but at least its above average:Dancing_tongue:
After my 7 sessions, i can already see my tummy flatten by the 3rd sessions. Well for paying this pricing, its actually good enough.
Worthwhile to give it a try :)

By the way, her contact is
Siti 91460613
7 Sessions - $250
1HR plus / sessions
Full body massage

:Dancing_wub:
Hi Elston,
When did you deliver? Does she come on consecutive days? What does she do during each session? can describe?

I am currently getting her for prenatal massage, find her not bad too so most probably will get her for postnatal. She mentioned to me that she has a binder that can be used after delivery that cost about $15. Did you get that from her on top of the massage package?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Hi..

I am new here in Mummy SG...Please do not engage Mdm Siti's Services for your massages as she is not reliable at all...I had personally had a very bad experience with her..First of all I would like to make myself clear here that I am not pregnant and chance upon this website that she does give normal relaxation and Slimming massage, henceforth I had decided to engage her services since her rates are affordable. Prior to appointment, I had make it clear to her that I had no interest in signing the package due to my financial comittment henceforth I am only opting for occasional massage and will pay her after every session. I do understand that prices for per session would be much more expensive. She agreed and fixed an appt with me on 31 May 2008. A few days before the actual date, I gave her a meesage to firm up the time. She say that she cant give me a fixed time but will sms me when she is about to go to my place. I told her 'ok, but u had to at least let me know in advance so that I will be home and will not make any plans during the timing in which you are coming.' I believe this should be a reasonable request. However to my disappointment, not only that she never turn up for the appointment, she did not even sms me to tell me that she is not coming.. making me waited for her the whole day, tried calling her the next day for an explaination, but the moment she heard my name, she hanged up on me and never call back...how rude and irresponsible can she be...

Burgerlim

Alpha Male
Thanks for all the useful information, been looking for a massage lady for wife delivering this nov.. hope its not too late to engage now... :p

Ah Cheng

You can try Ida (staying near Bedok).
Her package comes in 7 or 10 days, or even 1 month.

I paid $500 for 7x (massage + slimming wrap)
Her contact is 91514757.

She is not bad. Very friendly and service not bad.

cleo.piscesgal

You can try Traditional Wellness.

They have house call service for both Pre and Post natal massage.
My sis had packages for both :)

Pre-natal is about $360 for 5 sessions and Post natal is about $382 for 5 sessions and the masseuse will come over to your house :)

I can't remember for the pre-natal but for post-natal the process is about 45 mins which includes

- Jamu ( traditional Malay herbal concoction) to be taken orally for post-natal recuperation
- Herbal massage oils for traditional Javanese massage
- Abdominal binding done by a trained masseuse after every session
- Body scrub (done in the last 2 sessions to exfoliate dead skin cells, revealing fresh, younger-looking skin)

Her baby girl was also given a light body massage to stimulate senses and to relax their bodies as well. This service is done at no extra cost. :red:

You can try :)

Burgerlim

Alpha Male
Here just to update, yes, untie katijah is good.. just meet her yesterday . managed to squeeze in a slot for wife.. postnatal.. :lol

thanks to all forumer here for recommendation..

siohchong

i had my massage done with origins jamu massage recommended by my gynae. My therapist mdm lathifa was good,,, she help to clear my blocked ducts, hee flow like fountain.. didnt knoe i had blockages. feel so much better as i feeling engorged even when i pump like not much comes out.. the massage was very relaxing , love the hot stone compress.. shiok slept well hehe... they do bindering with jamu and slimming cream for you too...
they also teach bb massage too.. very handy as my little issac had colic so it helps hims sleep better.....

mummies interested can check out originsjamumassage.blogspot.com

Oppsgal

Anyone can let me know how the whole massage do?

Do you have to prepare own mattress at home for the massage? Will the floor be dirty with essential oil so have to clean up later on?

siohchong

hi.. yes i use a mattress when doing massage. so far it not oily from my exp... maybe u can ask what oil they use when massage.
One thing i like cos my therapist does blocked ducts for me. my friend therapist only does masasge..

Oppsgal

When is the earliest day can do massage? Straight out from hospital? Or need to wait for the wound to heal?

Wonder will massage be allow to do only once a week?

Just had my 1st out of my 10 days package massage. cleared blocked ducts, a heated river stone placed on specific spots on me, head to toe massage with gingery smelling lotion, herb oil on tummy followed by binding. Wear binding for 6 hrs. Massage will be everyday for best result. Sun off day though. This Sat she will teach me how to massage baby with the telon oil she gave me. So shiok I was falling asleep.

She said if c-sect best to wait till 6 weeks to have masssge.

Catty

Does anyone know when the best time to call and book for a massage lady if my EDD is on End May 09.. :err: