Any1 EDD in May 09?

akachan09

Thanks! Will update u all soon.. :tlaugh:

By the way, anyone know can i take my breakfast before i admit to induce? Hehe.. Forgot to ask my gynae.. :001_302:
Hi Catty,

My #1 was induced and I was not allowed to eat anything except to drink a few slips of milo (I begged the nurse for it).

Catty

Huh? Not allow to eat anything ah? My gynae never give me any instruction leh, only ask me to admit 7am and he will insert the pills for me personally.. :err:

Hmm.. Think will call up and ask his assistant to double confirm.. :embarrassed:

ger-mummy

Hi ger-mummy,

Does your hubby support you when it comes to nurture both your child? If your MIL persists over giving water to dd, the best solution is to bring her along when you visit PD. Ask the PD to explain to her.
Ya... i intend to ask her tag along when visit PD, & gei gei ask PD if baby need to drink water or not & i will speak mandarin to ask... Now my dd scare of drinking even i give milk....Haiz

akachan09

Hi ger-mummy,

I hope your MIL will open her mind after listening to PD. Otherwise your baby will be the one who is suffering.

Catty

Erm.. Think some MIL will be quite stubborn cos their mind is square and won't turn round, who knows she might say "Aiya, think this doctor anyhow de la, we last time blar blar blar.." :nah:

LoVeS

Erm.. Think some MIL will be quite stubborn cos their mind is square and won't turn round, who knows she might say "Aiya, think this doctor anyhow de la, we last time blar blar blar.." :nah:
yes i agreed tat sum MIL r very stubborn n will even say last time i aso like tat take care of ur HUBBY so there shouldnt b anything wrong IF NT they will always tink they r rite juz bcoz they tink they haf more experience in taking care of bb than us~ :nah:

Catty

Hi Loves,

Have you started your post-natal massage already? May i know when is the best time (Natural or C-section) to call them to come up to massage for us? Thanks! :001_302:

LoVeS

Hi Loves,

Have you started your post-natal massage already? May i know when is the best time (Natural or C-section) to call them to come up to massage for us? Thanks! :001_302:
Nope i didnt engage malay massage lady for tis pregnancy as i really dun like the oily feeling~ As for when to book them, u should haf book them 3-4mths in advance of ur EDD n when is the best time i tink the malay massage lady will b in better position to advice ya~:tlaugh:

Catty

Nope i didnt engage malay massage lady for tis pregnancy as i really dun like the oily feeling~ As for when to book them, u should haf book them 3-4mths in advance of ur EDD n when is the best time i tink the malay massage lady will b in better position to advice ya~:tlaugh:
Oic.. I've booked the massage lady in advance liao is just only i not sure when is the best time to call them after my delivery..:err:
Anyway thanks for your reply.. :001_302:

akachan09

yes i agreed tat sum MIL r very stubborn n will even say last time i aso like tat take care of ur HUBBY so there shouldnt b anything wrong IF NT they will always tink they r rite juz bcoz they tink they haf more experience in taking care of bb than us~ :nah:
Haha...I feel like telling these stubborn MIL that last time police worn short, not now.

Caroltpl

Thanks! Will update u all soon.. :tlaugh:

By the way, anyone know can i take my breakfast before i admit to induce? Hehe.. Forgot to ask my gynae.. :001_302:
Hi Catty,

Hope that you have a smooth delivery...im been falling sick these few days...having bad cough...too heaty already...curently having chest tight and backache...very sian already...baby enjoying in my tummy but im feeling very sick...

Yuki Miaka

my edd is 24th may, but hor, last night about 11 pm i got bloody show... suddenly tummy so pain thought wan to shit, then go toilet end up blood...

i heard many mummies said first time bb take very long time one so i went to sleep after that, moreover , there is contraction but not regular...

4am - another tummy pain and blood,

7am - urine with little blood

then 9am- just happen is my check up day so went to see doctor, 1 cm dilated but no contraction, doctor ask me go back home monitor myself... next tues then go see him but if in between got regular contraction, then ask me go delivery suit straight away...

usually got bloody show liao, how long will be the actual deliver?

just happen my hubby off day yesterday but tonight he is working night shift, i am alone at home :p

rosita

my edd is 24th may, but hor, last night about 11 pm i got bloody show... suddenly tummy so pain thought wan to shit, then go toilet end up blood...

i heard many mummies said first time bb take very long time one so i went to sleep after that, moreover , there is contraction but not regular...

4am - another tummy pain and blood,

7am - urine with little blood

then 9am- just happen is my check up day so went to see doctor, 1 cm dilated but no contraction, doctor ask me go back home monitor myself... next tues then go see him but if in between got regular contraction, then ask me go delivery suit straight away...

usually got bloody show liao, how long will be the actual deliver?

just happen my hubby off day yesterday but tonight he is working night shift, i am alone at home :p
:wong19:Hi ,
The bb will be out:nah:soon.Take care ya.Wish you have a smooth delivery.

www.traditionaljavanesemassage-rosita.blogspot.com

Thank you

Catty

Hi Catty,

Hope that you have a smooth delivery...im been falling sick these few days...having bad cough...too heaty already...curently having chest tight and backache...very sian already...baby enjoying in my tummy but im feeling very sick...
Thanks! :001_302:

I'm now also got a bit of throat irritation but still not that bad, just take care of your health and try to avoid heaty or fried food maybe you can start drink coconut everyday? Who knows can help u cool down your heatiness and make your bb come out soon leh.. :tlaugh: