Anyone TTC by IUI?

duhduh

same as me....gynae say if my 2nd IUI fail, no point trying again......she ask me to do IVF....

actually, she did ask me to do IVF instead of IUI, reason being she can check wad's the problem (quality of my egg, did my egg cells multipy if meet sperms etc)..........

but, its really too costly loh.......din wan to go KKH (scare gynae not gd then waste time n $$$$$ too n most impt, if IVF fail, its really super duper dismoralising).....

haiz....i try not to tink too much yaaa...keep telling myself its all fated de....
Hi lawla12..dont give up yar! I think its good that we started the treatment early..at least chances should be higher. If really want kids, maybe shd really consider IVF? or TCM ? If you dont want KKH, can choose SGH also? Or TMC etc?

lawla12

Hi lawla12..dont give up yar! I think its good that we started the treatment early..at least chances should be higher. If really want kids, maybe shd really consider IVF? or TCM ? If you dont want KKH, can choose SGH also? Or TMC etc?
i oso duno leh....i will still stick to my gynae for my 2nd IUI...

if fail, then i will stop awhile n see TCM......then see how baaaaaaaaaaa

lawla12

i seldom see Oink's post leh.....she went on holidays ?????:err:

or she's upgraded to the preggie's column le ????? :001_302:

Yee

Hi,

I a newbie here. Been ttc for the past years but to no avail. Nice to meet all of you. :001_302: Been to raffles and my gynae is dr thong. So far nothing wrong with hubby or me. Will be undergoing SO-IUI if all goes fine. Now just started self injecting with follitropin using the gonal-f pen. On D3 of injecting now. Pretty intense now...crossing finger hopefully everything goes A-OK. Otherwise I might just have to move on to ivf...expensive leh. Glad to know that some of you are successful in this though...helps to keep my spirit high at least.

lawla12

i was looking at my AF cycle......

Feb - 8th Feb starts (51days cycle after my Dec cycle)

Mar - 8th Mar starts (28days cycle ---where i did my 1st IUI)

Apr - 2nd Apr starts (25days cycle) ---my yr-end closing starts liao, where i'm sick all the way (US trip oso sick all the way)

May - 9th May starts (37days cycle) ---but my AF is very light. lasted for 3days only.

May - 28th May starts (yst juz discover some spotting. Now light light flow loh).

---------------shd i do tis round ??????? lately, i keep drinking bubble tea leh......totally no signs of AF coming...it came sooooo suddenly n super unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!

i was tinking...if tis cycle i skip....my next cycle will most likely rush wif my quarter one closing......very hard to take leave for my check-ups (evy 3days, haf to go v-scan to check the size of my eggs) ....nearer to ovulation date, haf to go evyday...........

actually, i can view in on a "brighter side" ---tat is, i can get to escape from the Q1 closing.....but, i'll b stress during tat period b4 i can escape ........but it will b unfair to my colleagues cos they need to cover me....they oso haf their own subsidiary to close .......BUT, since noting's fair in tis company n sickening boss bully me....y shd i even bother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the other hand.....maybe my next cycle wont rush wif my closing at all...my AF siao siao de....if its back to those 40-50days cycle, evyting's ok liao........

SO HOW AR ????????????????????????????????????????

actually, i'm more concerned with the chances of IUI...if tis round is low cos i'm sick for 1mth, then i would rather skip tis round n wait for next AF for my IUI.......

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Mai stress... since u have doubts... I think better to KIV, then to do it 1/2 heartedly.
If next cycle will be stressful for u... also not very good timing bah...
Anyway, u still young... got many chances to try...
But of cos' the decision is yours.

So zun... my DW also asking yst if she shld go ahead with IUI... she's much older than u... so chances slimmer... 20% only... I say the decision is hers, since she's doing the procedure... so after much thought... we think it's best to leave to fate n try naturally... less stressful 2 :)

So DW happy happy went to buy slimming products to lose weight!! Haha! :)

i was looking at my AF cycle......

Feb - 8th Feb starts (51days cycle after my Dec cycle)

Mar - 8th Mar starts (28days cycle ---where i did my 1st IUI)

Apr - 2nd Apr starts (25days cycle) ---my yr-end closing starts liao, where i'm sick all the way (US trip oso sick all the way)

May - 9th May starts (37days cycle) ---but my AF is very light. lasted for 3days only.

May - 28th May starts (yst juz discover some spotting. Now light light flow loh).

---------------shd i do tis round ??????? lately, i keep drinking bubble tea leh......totally no signs of AF coming...it came sooooo suddenly n super unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!

i was tinking...if tis cycle i skip....my next cycle will most likely rush wif my quarter one closing......very hard to take leave for my check-ups (evy 3days, haf to go v-scan to check the size of my eggs) ....nearer to ovulation date, haf to go evyday...........

actually, i can view in on a "brighter side" ---tat is, i can get to escape from the Q1 closing.....but, i'll b stress during tat period b4 i can escape ........but it will b unfair to my colleagues cos they need to cover me....they oso haf their own subsidiary to close .......BUT, since noting's fair in tis company n sickening boss bully me....y shd i even bother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the other hand.....maybe my next cycle wont rush wif my closing at all...my AF siao siao de....if its back to those 40-50days cycle, evyting's ok liao........

SO HOW AR ????????????????????????????????????????

actually, i'm more concerned with the chances of IUI...if tis round is low cos i'm sick for 1mth, then i would rather skip tis round n wait for next AF for my IUI.......

lawla12

Mai stress... since u have doubts... I think better to KIV, then to do it 1/2 heartedly.
If next cycle will be stressful for u... also not very good timing bah...
Anyway, u still young... got many chances to try...
But of cos' the decision is yours.

So zun... my DW also asking yst if she shld go ahead with IUI... she's much older than u... so chances slimmer... 20% only... I say the decision is hers, since she's doing the procedure... so after much thought... we think it's best to leave to fate n try naturally... less stressful 2 :)

So DW happy happy went to buy slimming products to lose weight!! Haha! :)
for the slimming products......dun anyhow eat....may haf impact on our body de esp when u'r ttc-ing.....

tats wad the gynae told me laaa...cos me fat fat ma, she ask me to lose some weight.......she told me DUN anyhow eat those slimming pills....

she gave me the diabetic pills instead.....makes u dun feel like eating at all...but i stop eat le

Daddy D

Alpha Male
for the slimming products......dun anyhow eat....may haf impact on our body de esp when u'r ttc-ing.....

tats wad the gynae told me laaa...cos me fat fat ma, she ask me to lose some weight.......she told me DUN anyhow eat those slimming pills....

she gave me the diabetic pills instead.....makes u dun feel like eating at all...but i stop eat le
ya.. I also told DW... she said she checked n double checked online... all organic ingredients... so let her bah...

I think DW got motivated to lose weight... cos' tat day neighbour ask "R u pregnant?"... Kaoz... I almost burst out laffing after tat :p

Hmmm... u have diabetic pills ah.... take care hor... still drink eat so much bubble... kaoz... bring u go running lah... I also need to lose weight! haha :)

psst... saw your b4 pic :p

stonston

Daddy D, dun mind can PM me the name n brand of the slimming product ur wife bought? am thinking of getting for my mum if it's realli organic :)

btw, since u hv decided to leave it to fate n let nature take it's course, i suggest u can try to spend some time bringing ur wife our for physical activities tt u both enjoy. cos exercising helps to lose weight n will also take ur mind off TTC. :)

lawla12

ya.. I also told DW... she said she checked n double checked online... all organic ingredients... so let her bah...

I think DW got motivated to lose weight... cos' tat day neighbour ask "R u pregnant?"... Kaoz... I almost burst out laffing after tat :p

Hmmm... u have diabetic pills ah.... take care hor... still drink eat so much bubble... kaoz... bring u go running lah... I also need to lose weight! haha :)

psst... saw your b4 pic :p
oooh....i really duno wor...but i always haf the feeling tat the salesman sure say their product got no side effects, suitable for blah blah blah etc.....

but since ur WF is comfortable....then shd b fine yaaaa...

aiyo...i can shake hands wif ur DW arrrr......i kana 2 times in mrt, pple gif up their seats to me for noting...i guess must b they tot i preggie laaaa...so fat + tummy like 5mths BIG!!!!!!!!!!! :001_302:

then those long time no see colleagues who saw me ...they will immediately ask "u preggie arr? " .....zzzzzzzz....speechless!!!!!!!!!!

ok...i will go run...meet u in DREAMLAND !!!!

hahahahahahaaaaaa

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Daddy D, dun mind can PM me the name n brand of the slimming product ur wife bought? am thinking of getting for my mum if it's realli organic :)

btw, since u hv decided to leave it to fate n let nature take it's course, i suggest u can try to spend some time bringing ur wife our for physical activities tt u both enjoy. cos exercising helps to lose weight n will also take ur mind off TTC. :)
Orh... I also dunno simi name/brand... japanese wordings though... later I check with DW n let u know :)

lawla12

yo.....went for gynae check-up on sat.......gyane say evyting looks ok after v-scan ....so i'm on my 2nd IUI ......

hopefully evyting turns out well tis round :tlaugh::tlaugh:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
yo.....went for gynae check-up on sat.......gyane say evyting looks ok after very-scan ....so i'm on my 2nd IUI ......

hopefully evyting turns out well tis round :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Kam Pa Tei... @ raffles hosp? Next time my turn to get baby dust from u liao :)

lawla12

Kam Pa Tei... @ raffles hospital? Next time my turn to get baby dust from you :)
hahahhaaa...i oso hope so lohhhhh....but dun wanna tink too much.....

u know de laaaa...the higher the hope, the more disappointed u get....moreover its my 2nd IUI...if fail, haf to go IVF but i'm not prepared to do it......so, better dun tink too much.....i oso scare :001_302:

Oink

hahahhaaa...i also hope so lohhhhh....but dont wanna tink too much.....

you know laaaa...the higher the hope, the more disappointed you get....moreover its my 2nd IUI...if fail, have to go IVF but i'm not prepared to do it......so, better dont tink too much.....i also scare :001_302:
Hi Lawla... ooh! u r going for round 2... jia you ah! :Dancing_wub:Dun stress yourself... saw that you have a lot of considerations... dun think too much, juz do it!

Thanks for the PM... aiya, dun know y... can't seem to reply thru there... hee. Ya, I'm fine... juz not doing any IUI or IVF lor so quite quiet... like nothing exciting going on for me. But... hee, I'm ovulating today so will do IVI on my own. Hopefully... *cross my finger*... will kena naturally lor! Will pray very hard... :001_302: After today, I'll be officially on 2ww yet again lor.

So when is your expected IUI date? Still taking injections?

J

justforgags

Hi Lawla... ooh! you are going for round 2... jia you ! :Dancing_wub:dont stress yourself... saw that you have a lot of considerations... dont think too much, just do it!

Thanks for the PM... aiya, dont know why... can't seem to reply thru there... hee. Ya, I'm fine... just not doing any IUI or IVF so quite quiet... like nothing exciting going on for me. But... hee, I'm ovulating today so will do IVI on my own. Hopefully... *cross my finger*... will kena naturally ! Will pray very hard... :001_302: After today, I'll be officially on 2ww yet again .

im nearing to my ovulation days as well.. Lets go for a smooth sailing ride=)

lawla12

Hi Lawla... ooh! you are going for round 2... jia you ! :Dancing_wub:dont stress yourself... saw that you have a lot of considerations... dont think too much, just do it!

Thanks for the PM... aiya, dont know why... can't seem to reply thru there... hee. Ya, I'm fine... just not doing any IUI or IVF so quite quiet... like nothing exciting going on for me. But... hee, I'm ovulating today so will do IVI on my own. Hopefully... *cross my finger*... will kena naturally ! Will pray very hard... :001_302: After today, I'll be officially on 2ww yet again .

i'm VERY stress at work yaaaaaa ...tot of asking if gynae can gif me 1 day MC for the check-up........i need a break.....

its gonna b my last IUI le........abit stress....but i'm even more pissed off at work........

very emo lately....abit bit ting, i will cry......zzzzzzz.......duno wad's wrong wif me too.......

my ovulation shd b end of next week baaaaaa.....my 1st check-up is last sat.....i'm going back tis coming thurs for my 2nd check-up.......

yes, i'm still taking the injections...sob sobz....

tonite i upload the pic of the jabs.......i took pic....kekekkeee....

u Jia you toooooo:shyxxx:

Oink

i'm VERY stress at work yaaaaaa ...thought of asking if gynae can give me 1 day MC for the check-up........i need a break.....

its gonna b my last IUI ........abit stress....but i'm even more pissed off at work........

very emo lately....abit bit ting, i will cry......zzzzzzz.......dont know what's wrong wif me too.......

my ovulation should b end of next week baaaaaa.....my 1st check-up is last sat.....i'm going back tis coming thurs for my 2nd check-up.......

yes, i'm still taking the injections...sob sobz....

tonite i upload the pic of the jabs.......i took pic....kekekkeee....

you Jia you toooooo:shyxxx:
Oh dear... dun be so stress... take it easy, k? Dun cry... muz relax. If nid to take break, ask for a mc lor... Best to do this feeling good, k? Jia You lots lots! :Dancing_wub:We are all here for each other.

U took pic? Ya, upload & show leh... I always wonder how the injection looks like... how big is the needle... At least, can get some insider info in case nxt time I nid to go thru it too.