big baby

Triquetra

gynae say baby is growing fine. just ask me to control on my carbo intake.
Does carbohydrate increase bb's weight?
I take bread almost every breakfast, lunch and dinner.
When will your next gynae appointment be?
Since gynae says bb is growing fine then it is ok, she will advise as bb progress.

newbie2009

Does carbohydrate increase baby's weight?
I take bread almost every breakfast, lunch and dinner.
When will your next gynae appointment be?
Since gynae says baby is growing fine then it is ok, she will advise as baby progress.
not sure if carbo will affect bb's weight. i think it does, coz my gynae keep asking me to watch my carbo in-take.

JusMum

on the last month i went check up every week , my boy gain 0.6 kg per week for 2 weeks , the last 2 week its stopped .. the last week my gynae estimate 3.7 ,aft 2 days my boy came out 4.12kg .. Sign ~~

Do ya remember your bay's weight at week 37 or so?
I'm also worried that if mine continues to grow at the same rate as she did from week 33 - 35 then she might be too big -_-''

Caroltpl

how did you know that your pelvic is narrow? rather worried that my baby is too big to come out thru the vaginal path.
its my gynae who check that pelvic bone is narrow...which is not suppose to...he said that narrow pelvic bone have to c-sect if not baby will get stuck..

eileenpxp

hi all.....

so happy ...into my final month of pregnancy.....last check up (35 weeks)...few days ago...as the baby's head is in a very LOw position....gynae estimated weight to be > than 3Kg...cannot tell...not so grossly overweight now....

my weight dropped 1 kg+ from last visit...i gained total 10 kg so far...can eat to my heart's contents..but sad sad...i feel slightly nauseous after meals lately.... :07:

gynae advised me to wait ...dont need to be induced yet....waiting game...
.....my last birth..i only experienced contractions few days before birth...irregular somemore..in the end had to be induced as cervix was opened...

aiyo...pray hard hard that this time will also be alright...hopefully natural birth..:)

Any mums EDD in 1st week of SEPT 09?

Triquetra

hi all.....

so happy ...into my final month of pregnancy.....last check up (35 weeks)...few days ago...as the baby's head is in a very LOw position....gynae estimated weight to be > than 3Kg...cannot tell...not so grossly overweight now....

my weight dropped 1 kg+ from last visit...i gained total 10 kg so far...can eat to my heart's contents..but sad sad...i feel slightly nauseous after meals lately.... :07:

gynae advised me to wait ...dont need to be induced yet....waiting game...
.....my last birth..i only experienced contractions few days before birth...irregular somemore..in the end had to be induced as cervix was opened...

aiyo...pray hard hard that this time will also be alright...hopefully natural birth..:)

Any mums EDD in 1st week of SEPT 09?
10kgs! *envious*
I have put on like almost 20kgs but I am still eating like there's no tomorrow =X Have to start controlling my diet after giving birth.

Did you ask the gynae or did your gynae tell you that bb's head is very low? I keep forgetting to ask the gynae if bb's head is already engaged. Do you know how it feels when bb's head is already engaged?

My EDD isn't in the 1st week of Sept but is in the last week of Sept... How does contraction feel? -_-

eileenpxp

10kgs! *envious*
I have put on like almost 20kgs but I am still eating like there's no tomorrow =X Have to start controlling my diet after giving birth.

Did you ask the gynae or did your gynae tell you that baby's head is very low? I keep forgetting to ask the gynae if baby's head is already engaged. Do you know how it feels when baby's head is already engaged?

My EDD isn't in the 1st week of Sept but is in the last week of Sept... How does contraction feel? -_-
gynae told me the head is pretty low..thats why cant determine exact weight now...well.....when that happens...u will feel the baby's movement at your inner thighs....your tummy will be lower lower till u feel its difficult to sit without your legs spreading slightly outwards..even when you sleep to the side, you feel the kicks just slightly above your vaginal area...

contractions are the ``pushing'', tightening of the tummy area..different from baby's kicks...can last a few minutes, happens when you are in the 8th/ 9th months onwards...intense and regular pains will result in labour...

dont worry--you have to eat when you need to ...some pregnant ladies feel very hungry while some dont....see what your gynae says....

for me: my weight gain same previous round also.....:). thats good for me lah..cos i dont exercise ...lack determination..hahaha..i use my work to make me slim back...

:Dancing_wub:

YuFFie

My previous visit to gynae showed that my 25 week old has a head circumference of a 26week old leh. I'm pretty worried about my natural birth liao. I think those big heavy baby would do fine with correct head circumference?

Anyone has a big head circumference baby?

Triquetra

gynae told me the head is pretty low..thats why cant determine exact weight now...well.....when that happens...you will feel the baby's movement at your inner thighs....your tummy will be lower lower till you feel its difficult to sit without your legs spreading slightly outwards..even when you sleep to the side, you feel the kicks just slightly above your vaginal area...

contractions are the ``pushing'', tightening of the tummy area..different from baby's kicks...can last a few minutes, happens when you are in the 8th/ 9th months onwards...intense and regular pains will result in labour...

dont worry--you have to eat when you need to ...some pregnant ladies feel very hungry while some dont....see what your gynae says....

for me: my weight gain same previous round also.....:). thats good for me ..cos i dont exercise ...lack determination..hahaha..i use my work to make me slim back...

:Dancing_wub:
Thanks for sharing! I made a mistake in my previous post, I mean my EDD is in last week of August.

I have random piercing pain at the pelvic area but not around the inner thighs. I had intense pushing-tightening sensation that went on for a few hours on Monday and then almost nothing yesterday, wondering how long will I feel like this before going into real labour x_x''

eileenpxp

Thanks for sharing! I made a mistake in my previous post, I mean my EDD is in last week of August.

I have random piercing pain at the pelvic area but not around the inner thighs. I had intense pushing-tightening sensation that went on for a few hours on Monday and then almost nothing yesterday, wondering how long will I feel like this before going into real labour x_x''
i think your baby is giving you the ``signs'' already....but hard to say..some pple's waterbags burst after regular contractions...then can try natural birth..

however, like mine...didnt progress....lucky cervix dilated..kanna induced birth...dont need to worry..just WAIT....you wont know till the very last min. for women trying for natural birth..unless confirmed C-section then different ...:Dancing_tongue:

Triquetra

i think your baby is giving you the ``signs'' already....but hard to say..some pple's waterbags burst after regular contractions...then can try natural birth..

however, like mine...didnt progress....lucky cervix dilated..kanna induced birth...dont need to worry..just WAIT....you wont know till the very last min. for women trying for natural birth..unless confirmed C-section then different ...:Dancing_tongue:
Going to see the gynae again tomorrow, hopefully I have dilated another cm or 2. Why did you induce?

hueychye79

My previous visit to gynae showed that my 25 week old has a head circumference of a 26week old . I'm pretty worried about my natural birth . I think those big heavy baby would do fine with correct head circumference?

Anyone has a big head circumference baby?
You are not alone...

When 20 weeks scanning, sonographen also mention that my baby head circumference is above average.

Not only the head circumference but also the weight of my baby..... -_-"

I checked with my gynae, she did mention the baby is growing well and ask me not to worry....

I hope I can natural give birth without epidural.

newbie2009

You are not alone...

When 20 weeks scanning, sonographen also mention that my baby head circumference is above average.

Not only the head circumference but also the weight of my baby..... -_-"

I checked with my gynae, she did mention the baby is growing well and ask me not to worry....

I hope I can natural give birth without epidural.
how heavy is your baby currently? which week are you at now?

hueychye79

how heavy is your baby currently? which week are you at now?
Newbie, I can only let you know my baby weight at this Saturday. About the week I am now, I am sure my sticker can show... :001_302:

Just come back from Malaysia, and 5 weeks ago my baby weight is about 840gm when I am about 24weeks+ :shyxxx:

Errrnnn..... Think now my baby weight should about 1kg+...

How about you?

bellerichez

Newbie, I can only let you know my baby weight at this Saturday. About the week I am now, I am sure my sticker can show... :001_302:

Just come back from Malaysia, and 5 weeks ago my baby weight is about 840gm when I am about 24weeks+ :shyxxx:

How about you?
Oh. I've got heavy baby too. At week 29 my baby is already 1.5Kg. Next week is my appt again. I think my baby have reach 2kg already cos feeling stomach very heavy.

newbie2009

How about you?
currently at week 36. baby is already 2.6kg. haha. guess i really got quite a big baby. next visit is next week.

how are you coping with your preggie? No MS le i hope?