Bird nest during pregnancy?

sassylady

i was at the chinese medical hall yesterday and the lady say eat bird nest is good for our lungs n the baby's lungs. but if you eat it like once in 2 months, its pointless. you have to take like 1 teaspoon of non-concentrated type each day. baby skin will be very nice then.
hey dear. i was told that you should take birds nest once every two/three days and it's best to be taken at night whereby the body will best be able to absorb the nutrients from the birds nests.

during my pregnancy, i just took half a bottled of nestural which is bottled birds nest. half a bottle today and the other half two/three days later.

yeah. it's pointless if you take it once a few months.

for me i take bottled nestural or sometimes home cooked ones once a few days. home cooked ones will be like only once a month as it's quite tedious to cook. so the bottled ones are easier.

i also read that it's best to take birds nests at night when the body is best at absorbing the nutrients to replenish the body.

jespang

yeah. it's pointless if you take it once a few months.

for me i take bottled nestural or sometimes home cooked ones once a few days. home cooked ones will be like only once a month as it's quite tedious to cook. so the bottled ones are easier.

i also read that it's best to take birds nests at night when the body is best at absorbing the nutrients to replenish the body.

Hi gals, after reading all these notes, I m more confused abt taking bird nest... in any case I guess I will just take some maybe once a wk or so. But any recommendation on which brand shld I go for bottled birdnest?

luvjoanne

i just bought a bottle of concentrated birdnest from Lo Hang Ka (lao hang jia). expensive!! i'm never a bird nest lover, but everyone's been urging me to take for bb's sake so i bought.
what i didnt know till i paid up is that since this bottle of birdnest is 100% preservatives free, i have to consume it within 3 weeks! and i have to take one tablespoon early in morning and at nite..

actually my thoughts is not to consume too frequently as i am afraid it might lead to asthma in babies since birdnest is allergen.. but then again, 1 tablespoon is not too much so i guess it should be fine.

hopefully my complexion will also improve!

ashanti.83

I took those concentrated birdnest 2-3 times morning n night per week.. N during taking birdnest better take with empty stomach. called jinsi birdnest.. i oso dunno wat is jinsi.. my hubby encouraged me to take birdnest . infact i dun dare to take birdnest last time cos due to e awkward smell.. but but after i took.. i realised e smell not so bad.. so everything must try.. never try u nver know... :tlaugh:

sassylady

Hi gals, after reading all these notes, I m more confused about taking bird nest... in any case I guess I will just take some maybe once a wk or so. But any recommendation on which brand shld I go for bottled birdnest?
i read that you should take it at night before bed once every 2-3 days. depending on yourself.

some take concentrated ones while others take the normal bottled ones.

for me personally i take huiji's nestural birds nest as they were given to me by my mil. not bad actually as compared to the others i have tried. maybe you can buy a box and try it out first? or look around at what others are buying before deciding. :)

jiajia

i didn't take any for my 1st son, i dun believe in it cos it's only protein. My sister took lot, skin not so good, got asthma and ezcemy problem also.

My boy complexion super good even i didn't take it.

Me expecting no. 2, not goin to take also..... :p

Cheyenne

Ha ha ha... Mine just opposite. For first child, take once a week, gal came out with good complexion.

For second one, take some, but not that regular, about once per 2 -3 weeks, complexion not bad, but easy to get rashes.

So I think it depends on individual.

But, coconut water works for me. Had one at lunch and then delivery 6 hrs later, so clean.

keefu

I was asked to take everyday... So during 2nd trimester take almost everyday but when 3rd trimester I cut down to maybe 1-2 bottle per week... Too lazy to remind myself to drink plus it's not that cheap to take everyday either.

jiajia

I was asked to take everyday... So during 2nd trimester take almost everyday but when 3rd trimester I cut down to maybe 1-2 bottle per week... Too lazy to remind myself to drink plus it's not that cheap to take everyday either.
:err:everyday......wow, expensive le:tlaugh:

jiajia

Ha ha ha... Mine just opposite. For first child, take once a week, gal came out with good complexion.

For second one, take some, but not that regular, about once per 2 -3 weeks, complexion not bad, but easy to get rashes.

So I think it depends on individual.

But, coconut water works for me. Had one at lunch and then delivery 6 hours later, so clean.
really coconut water can help ar? when u start taking?

closer to my delivery day, i take it once a week, only the self-cooked ones, not the bottle ones, cos at the least for the self-cooked ones, we can control the sugar level. I took when i had my first boy, turn out that he's got fair and pinkish complexion. I feel it may not be a must to take la, but as long as one can afford, then should go ahead...

myanz

hi,

Am an indonesian Singapore PR, i sell bird's nest. 100% pureness money back guarantee. i realized a lot of singapore women take bottled bird's nest, that is like throwing monies into deep sea.

free delivery, no minimum amount.

1. raw bird's nest
2. double boil for busy career woman + chinese herbs + ginseng or anything as per requested.

10g - $60
30g - $150
100g - $500
1kg - $4k

free delivery to your door step.

this is how bird's nest should be enjoyed :))

for more info pls email me at : myanz87@Hotmail.com

or sms/call me at: 98369737

i didnt take birds nest everyday. i take bottled nestural only once every few days. sometimes will cook but its too troublesome. so drink bottled ones.

i think if you can afford and willing to spend the money, why not? we deserve to spoil ourselves once in awhile too. :)

sassylady

yeah. i think we deserve to spoil ourselves at a certain point of time during our pregnancy.

my mil usually just buys the bottled ones from nestural for me sometimes. she read about it in the papers before and thus decided to buy them for me. it's cheaper as compared to getting the ones to cook ourselves which can be quite troublesome.