detail scanning @ 20weeks

bbloelim

sex of baby i noe le..during my routine scan. 90% girl. but will suddenly change anot huh..haha.. im very happy with girl, although my inlaws bit disappointed la..hahah..
my appt is next wed... muz go with full bladder..?
till now hor, i stil cant feel baby kicking me.. wonder isit i too fat, so cant feel. hahah.

go travel need letter??!! i also going overseas next thurs, but my appt with my gynae is after when i come bk.. how huh?

ohh, wana ask, we can start during those pregnancy milk rite?? morning and night 1 glass?

Last edited:

xynthia18

sex of baby i know ..during my routine scan. 90% girl. but will suddenly change anot huh..haha.. im very happy with girl, although my inlaws bit disappointed ..hahah..
my appt is next wed... must go with full bladder..?
till now , i stil can feel baby kicking me.. wonder isit i too fat, so cant feel. hahah.

go travel need letter??!! i also going overseas next thurs, but my appt with my gynae is after when i come back.. how huh?

ohh, want to ask, we can start during those pregnancy milk rite?? morning and night 1 glass?
ya i think it's better to go with full bladder. can scan more clearer. hmm maybe now u still don have to worry about feeling baby kicking cus still early ? i think if you're going to take air transport i think need letter stating tt you're fit to fly. maybe you can call your gynae to inform him tt you're going on a trip. ya can start on the pregnancy milk already. :Dancing_tongue:

PTB7476

sex of baby i know ..during my routine scan. 90% girl. but will suddenly change anot huh..haha.. im very happy with girl, although my inlaws bit disappointed ..hahah..
my appt is next wed... must go with full bladder..?
till now , i stil can feel baby kicking me.. wonder isit i too fat, so cant feel. hahah.

go travel need letter??!! i also going overseas next thurs, but my appt with my gynae is after when i come back.. how huh?

ohh, want to ask, we can start during those pregnancy milk rite?? morning and night 1 glass?
yes it might change cos my nephew was scanned as gal in the 12/16 weeks but when it coem to detailed scan, it's a boy :tlaugh:

i can only feel baby gentle kick or butterfully or bubble feeling in 19-20wks guess i am fat too :tlaugh:unlike some mum...as early as 16 wks and their baby are soo active until practice martial art but mine up til now... only kick when i guess he is in uncomfortable position :tlaugh:

the moment your tummy show you are pregnant some airline need doctor's letter before they let you board the plane...(only apply to plane )

as for the maternal milk you should have start since 1st trim but because ..instruction on the product is 2 cup per day but my gynea warned that these maternal milk are high in sugar and suggest i either cut down to 1 cup per day and substitute with HL milk or anlene milk or soya bean milk but me lazy now either i take a cup or 2 HL milk per day or 1 cup of maternal milk per day or soya bean milk cos i'm currently taking 900mg of calcium pill.

yes go for scan with full bladder else they will ask you go drink until full hahha

bbloelim

i also taking some calcium pill, 3 types of pills. 1 is like the fish pill, softgel in yellow, what DHA, another 1 is calcium in green, another is brown, duno whats that for. my gynae only explain, for baby de. sometimes im thinking, he too busy, which makes me dunno whats going on.
and i also asked my gynae on the pregnancy milk, he replied, can drink. nv say too high in sugar or what lo!!
n i even asked him abt my weight, coz i gained 12kg!! heard some ppl saying if mummy too fat, sure go for c-section. but my gynae just said, nvm no problem.

PTB7476

i also taking some calcium pill, 3 types of pills. 1 is like the fish pill, softgel in yellow, what DHA, another 1 is calcium in green, another is brown, dont know whats that for. my gynae only explain, for baby . sometimes im thinking, he too busy, which makes me dont know whats going on.
and i also asked my gynae on the pregnancy milk, he replied, can drink. never say too high in sugar or what !!
n i even asked him about my weight, coz i gained 12kg!! heard some ppl saying if mummy too fat, sure go for c-section. but my gynae just said, nvm no problem.
ok i be your online gynae :tlaugh:
the fish pill likely to be Dhaxtra - good for BB's brain development
the brown one likely to be prenat vitamin... which include iron etc for both mom and bb :tlaugh: calcium no need to say for both too...esp mom need extra to cover the shortage

huh? you gain 12kg and he din say anything...i gained 6kg at the beginning of 2nd trim and my gynae already warned me to cut down on carbo etc and that i no need to EAT 2 shares of food :embarrassed:

i cant help but wonder which gynae is he :tlaugh::tlaugh:

bbloelim

ok i be your online gynae :tlaugh:
the fish pill likely to be Dhaxtra - good for baby's brain development
the brown one likely to be prenat vitamin... which include iron etc for both mom and baby :tlaugh: calcium no need to say for both too...esp mom need extra to cover the shortage

huh? you gain 12kg and he did not say anything...i gained 6kg at the beginning of 2nd trim and my gynae already warned me to cut down on carbo etc and that i no need to EAT 2 shares of food :embarrassed:

i cant help but wonder which gynae is he :tlaugh::tlaugh:
my gynae is Dr CH Koh, at Toa Payoh, coz i stay there ma, so nearby. then previously i had miscarriage, also with him ma, so tot of staying with him. but hor...waiting time is always very long, stil nvm, go in, he very rush de.. ask him abt my weight gain, he oso say nvm..
ya, i heard other gynae wil advise on weight gain de. somemore i big size de lo!! =_=
hubby also dun really like my gynae... very sian lo..
my 1st trimester, i ate alot, gained 10kgs. aft tat, i better, so control my diet, but stil gaining that 2kgs nw :(
who's your gynae? m i too late to change gynae??

PTB7476

my gynae is Dr CH Koh, at Toa Payoh, coz i stay there , so nearby. then previously i had miscarriage, also with him , so thought of staying with him. but ...waiting time is always very long, stil nvm, go in, he very rush .. ask him about my weight gain, he also say nvm..
ya, i heard other gynae wil advise on weight gain . somemore i big size !! =_=
hubby also dont really like my gynae... very sian ..
my 1st trimester, i ate alot, gained 10kgs. after that, i better, so control my diet, but stil gaining that 2kgs now :(
who's your gynae? m i too late to change gynae??
I tot I am the only one that gained weight in 1st trim (5-6kg) :p
My gynae is Caroline khi from ACJ. You can change gynae but if u signed package with de Koh then they likely won't allow refund and new gynae may want you to sign new package that is double cost to you. But most impt is you need to have gynae u are comfy with. So up to you

bbloelim

I thought I am the only one that gained weight in 1st trim (5-6kg) :p
My gynae is Caroline khi from ACJ. You can change gynae but if you signed package with Koh then they likely won't allow refund and new gynae may want you to sign new package that is double cost to you. But most impt is you need to have gynae you are comfy with. So up to you
ohhh..forget i had signed the package already. nvm, just tahan, see next appt better not.. hahhaa.

so now i eaten so many pills le, i better drink 1 glass of the pregnancy milk a day instead of 2 glasses lo. and also hv to cut down on carbo intake too.

2 more days to the detailed scan, bit scare leh. coz nv feel any kicks lo..

PTB7476

ohhh..forget i had signed the package already. nvm, just tahan, see next appt better not.. hahhaa.

so now i eaten so many pills , i better drink 1 glass of the pregnancy milk a day instead of 2 glasses . and also have to cut down on carbo intake too.

2 more days to the detailed scan, bit scare . coz never feel any kicks ..
yah..all those pills sure make me feel like sick kitten:tlaugh:
i believe BB did kick just that you din know it is a kick... my bb's kick is very gentle...very pulse like feeling :001_302: maybe too many fat around the area for the kick to feel forceful so always feel pulse like poke on the skin only

xynthia18

my amnio result came out and it's normal ! cfm a baby girl ~~~~~~ :wong19: a huge relieve. now left detail scanning. hope baby is doing fine inside. i start to feel my baby kicks in the 17weeks. first was gentle but now. i think she can be a footballer already. sometimes quite hard till i got a shock :tlaugh:. i bought the pregnancy milk but i didn't drink =X .i oni drank organic soy milk which is not so sweet. i've gained 4kg but my friends say i'm gettin thinner and thinner... i wonder if baby took all my nutrients ? haha

Jaschy

my amnio result came out and it's normal ! cfm a baby girl ~~~~~~ :wong19: a huge relieve. now left detail scanning. hope baby is doing fine inside. i start to feel my baby kicks in the 17weeks. first was gentle but now. i think she can be a footballer already. sometimes quite hard till i got a shock :tlaugh:. i bought the pregnancy milk but i didn't drink =X .i oni drank organic soy milk which is not so sweet. i've gained 4kg but my friends say i'm gettin thinner and thinner... i wonder if baby took all my nutrients ? haha
Congrats xynthia!:Dancing_wub: i also got a pregnancy milk but haven started on it yet.. hmm.. seems like i better start to drink 1 glass a day..

i still dun koe my baby sex..:bcool: cos the last 2 times i went for my rountine check up the baby is facing down so cannot see.. :shyxxx:

Hope when i go for my detail scan in 2 weeks time the baby is cooperative and i can tell the baby sex.. :Dancing_tongue:

Is it confirmed that i will be able to find out the baby sex during the detailed scan?

xynthia18

Congrats xynthia!:Dancing_wub: i also got a pregnancy milk but have not started on it yet.. hmm.. seems like i better start to drink 1 glass a day..

i still dont koe my baby sex..:bcool: cos the last 2 times i went for my rountine check up the baby is facing down so cannot see.. :shyxxx:

Hope when i go for my detail scan in 2 weeks time the baby is cooperative and i can tell the baby sex.. :Dancing_tongue:

Is it confirmed that i will be able to find out the baby sex during the detailed scan?
thanks jaschy !! haha. for the scanning of gender, usually will be able to find out during the detail scanning.

PTB7476

congra on the result... so can start to shop to doll your little gal up :tlaugh:

haha u can compare the weight of BB and your increased in weight if in line then must be the BB :tlaugh:

PTB7476

Congrats xynthia!:Dancing_wub: i also got a pregnancy milk but have not started on it yet.. hmm.. seems like i better start to drink 1 glass a day..

i still dont koe my baby sex..:bcool: cos the last 2 times i went for my rountine check up the baby is facing down so cannot see.. :shyxxx:

dun worry the sonographer will find way to get the gender hahaha...mine also dunno until the FA scan :tlaugh:

Jaschy

dont worry the sonographer will find way to get the gender hahaha...mine also dont know until the FA scan :tlaugh:
hehe yey finally get to see baby gender during today detail scan.. hehe its a princess!!:Dancing_wub: no wonder so shy.. hehe can go shopping for baby stuff lo..=)

PTB7476

hehe yey finally get to see baby gender during today detail scan.. hehe its a princess!!:Dancing_wub: no wonder so shy.. hehe can go shopping for baby stuff ..=)
congra... dun miss the taka BB fair :p

hearsay lots of clothes for princess ...not limited for prince

Jaschy

congra... dont miss the taka baby fair :p

hearsay lots of clothes for princess ...not limited for prince
hehe.. cool.. tink maybe will go down to take a look this weekends.. so excited.. but is it too early to buy the baby stuff?:wong19: