Do you post a blog to complain about your spouse?

Do you start a personal blog to complain about your spouse?

• Total voters

chiro

Hi mummies, just to randomly go around to ask whether do you post a blog to bitch about your spouse?

edy

Administrator
Staff member
hehe I dont :)

Do you have any interesting blogs to share? :tlaugh:

apollo

i dont. cos i feel that there is no need for outsider to noe my family affairs. i dun blog it out, i dont post in on my FB. if i wan to complain, i have a private blog which is set up for hubby and me. it is locked. only both of us can access.. =)

Ting

uhh no i wont bitch abt my spouse on the blog.
if i really hv so much unhappiness abt him, i'll prob just D alr.
well, anything im unhappy abt, i'll just let him know straight in the face n then grumble to my gfs. :D

chiro

mm..just to unload things here lor..

i have fell down and fractured my left ankle bone and right foot..and have been on cast for both feet for the past 6 weeks ((thats why u suddenly very free..post alot of threads in the forum..hahaha))

what happened was that i fell down with my son in my arm while walking (hubby go park car), its on flat ground..underneath hdb flat..it was so painful that i cannot even stand up..

so i gotta call him to comedown to the block and fetch me..managed to limp home by placing my hands on his shoulders and took the lift to go home...he did ice compress for me...and chided me for being too exagerrating the pain when its jus a sprain...

i wanted to go A&E as all clinics are closed on a sunday..but he said go 24 hrs clinic instead as A&E need to wait..

by then i really couldnt walk..that he have to do a fireman lift to carry me from the carpark to the clinic..and whent the dr @ 24hr clinic saw me with the swelling almost half the size of an egg, he darenot even touch me and straight away say "u go A&E immediately"

anyway when i was hospitalised, hubby did came and did once made this comment that "becos of me alot of ppl became very busy"

its not that i wanted to fall down and make ppl busy..i would have fell on one leg if not for my son...,
i am now staying at my parents place as they house is more wheelchair frenly and everything is flat ground...dun need to step up/ down when going to toilet or kitchen

i just removed my right cast 4 days ago..did practice walking with the frame around the house..and the walk with the frame with my left cast still on..it was so painful..and hubby said in front of my parents that i am very lazy dun exercise...walau..wtf!

i have not been on my foot for 6 weeks..and here i am, kena his impatient and unloving comments..just like his stoopid father..nothing good comes out of the mouth

and my actually quarrelled with him on the spot..

he is a very objective driven person..outcome oriented..

im going to start a blog to complain the nasty things about him...

chiro

cannot really thrash out issues with him..so was thinking put on blog better..i can recall what happened..cos quarrels usually got "u said this" & "i did not"

hahaha..so its evidence lor

Hmm no really... maybe just say abit but not into details... why you ask??:tlaugh:

By blogging it , what you want to achieve as a outcome ?
To remind yourself about the nasty things he does ?
Then what next ?
I think better not lah ... Later see more , remenber more and get more angry only leh ...

But you can vent your anger here . :001_302: everynow and then . We will cheer you up ... :001_302:

mar_mum

Are things really so serious that you need a separation?

Is it just his character that he doesn't know how to show concern? Is he trying to talk/joke when he say things like you are lazy? some pple just don't know how to communicate. Maybe you should let him know how you feel first and see if things gets better?

Phoebii Cheng

actually me thinking of getting a separation
I think sometimes we think things in a moment of anger....but think abt it again clearly......, mayb you can communicate what u want with hubby?

Let him know how u feel?

*hug* *hug*

candy_ian

Chiro think some guys are born to b insensitive it's part of their character traits that can't b changed but I'm sure he loves u if not he wouldn't even have bothered doing the fire man lift.. :) my hubby speaks without thinking abt my feelings too at times but I know he still loves us in his unique way.. :) u needa catch a breather... Will arrange with dom if can meet u kopi session soon!

chiro

u r right..he and his stoopid father dunno how to express themself...and to show concern...

i did try to let him know how i feel but he jus say that its an excuse blah blah blah

he is an achiever, sets high standards for himself and expect others to keep up 100%..like to ask "why", "why u say this and that" , "you should have said this" and "how" but when explain oredi..told me "this is not an excuse" or "no logic"

maybe he got engineering background...(sorry if i have stepped on toes of engineers) so everything around him must be in logical sequence..orderly..conversations must flow..and not jump around ( i very high I, so talk alot and my points jump around)

so i very fed up , i told him that I am I, he cannot expect me to talk in the way he wants to/ would understand

and when i talk i jus talk..i dun draw imaginery lines to connect what i said so that they would make sense..

so now when he ask "why/ how" i will tell him "i would not explain anything if everything time u classify them as excuses"

then silence lor

anyway i am now at my parents place..enjoying hahaha..

he did want me back home as one cast have been removed..but my parents dun allow cos they cannot imagine what nasty things he will say to me..worse..coupled with his stoopid father...who talks like a woman..everything also must ask "why and how" as if it will affect his meat or his down there..he jus ask for fun and wan to have his say..and his say is not edifying or encouraging to ppl at all...he was man of few words in the house until my son comes along..

really regretted stayin with in laws...

my fren told me "u can choose ur hubby, but cannot choose ur in laws, buy one, get two free...one is a dog, the other is a bitch"

anyway, i sabotage his blog by posting some comments about him..ahhahaha:werolleyes: for all to see..and have customise my settings on facebook so that he cannot view my wall and i can bitch about him

Are things really so serious that you need a separation?

Is it just his character that he doesn't know how to show concern? Is he trying to talk/joke when he say things like you are lazy? some pple just dont't know how to communicate. Maybe you should let him know how you feel first and see if things gets better?

chiro

thanks candy_ian mummy...

when he use the fireman lift makes me feel as im in in those korean show..the actor carrying me ahhahaha...what is lacking is the thunder , rain and steep slope...

hahahaa...

Chiro think some guys are born to b insensitive it's part of their character traits that can't b changed but I'm sure he loves you if not he wouldn't even have bothered doing the fire man lift.. :) my hubby speaks without thinking about my feelings too at times but I know he still loves us in his unique way.. :) you needa catch a breather... Will arrange with dom if can meet you kopi session soon!

Hmmm. Your husband sound like me instead as I am of Engineering background . Grad with EEE ... :001_302:Sometimes my hubby tries to explain and i will say "No Logic" . :shyxxx:. You should do this , then this then after that this . hahahah ..

But my hubby does irriated me with all the little little actions he does.
Well , i will payback with interest most of the time too ... :001_302:

At the end of the day , your hubby do luv you lah . If not will not carry all the way to the clinic

When we get marry , must accept the person as a whole package .
As long as he never cross that invisible line that lead to divorce , i think just work on the marriage..

chiro

hahaha...EEE somemore...wowwww...

thanks dear..

Hmmm. Your husband sound like me instead as I am of Engineering background . Grad with EEE ... :001_302:Sometimes my hubby tries to explain and i will say "No Logic" . :shyxxx:. You should do this , then this then after that this . hahahah ..

But my hubby does irriated me with all the little little actions he does.
Well , i will payback with interest most of the time too ... :001_302:

At the end of the day , your hubby do luv you . If not will not carry all the way to the clinic

When we get marry , must accept the person as a whole package .
As long as he never cross that invisible line that lead to divorce , i think just work on the marriage..

angelwendy

you r right..he and his stoopid father dont know how to express themself...and to show concern...

i did try to let him know how i feel but he just say that its an excuse blah blah blah

he is an achiever, sets high standards for himself and expect others to keep up 100%..like to ask "why", "why you say this and that" , "you should have said this" and "how" but when explain oredi..told me "this is not an excuse" or "no logic"

maybe he got engineering background...(sorry if i have stepped on toes of engineers) so everything around him must be in logical sequence..orderly..conversations must flow..and not jump around ( i very high I, so talk alot and my points jump around)

so i very fed up , i told him that I am I, he cannot expect me to talk in the way he wants to/ would understand

and when i talk i just talk..i dont draw imaginery lines to connect what i said so that they would make sense..

so now when he ask "why/ how" i will tell him "i would not explain anything if everything time you classify them as excuses"

then silence

anyway i am now at my parents place..enjoying hahaha..

he did want me back home as one cast have been removed..but my parents dont allow cos they cannot imagine what nasty things he will say to me..worse..coupled with his stoopid father...who talks like a woman..everything also must ask "why and how" as if it will affect his meat or his down there..he just ask for fun and want to have his say..and his say is not edifying or encouraging to ppl at all...he was man of few words in the house until my son comes along..

really regretted stayin with in laws...

my friend told me "you can choose your hubby, but cannot choose your in laws, buy one, get two free...one is a dog, the other is a bitch"

anyway, i sabotage his blog by posting some comments about him..ahhahaha:werolleyes: for all to see..and have customise my settings on facebook so that he cannot view my wall and i can bitch about him

Or do u have ur own flat?? sometime is better to NOT stay with in law... because for some reason.. it will affect ur own marriage... :err: maybe u try talk to him about this for one last time?? see if anything can be change for the better? as for Blogging... for me.. is because i just wanna vent it out instead of keeping inside me.. making me unhappy... u can try to blog.. is good...