Dr Adrian Woodworth at Compass Point

reneetang

Delivered Jan 2011 by Dr Adrian, he is very good. The delivery was very smooth, I will go back to him again if I got 2nd one:001_302:

Carisella

Delivered Jan 2011 by Dr Adrian, he is very good. The delivery was very smooth, I will go back to him again if I got 2nd one:001_302:
was ur delivery on the 4th or 17th of Jan? If it is then i have to blame u =x *hehe* Doc Adrian went off half way to deliver a baby on 4th Jan.. 17th Jan he was late to clinic as he was delivering baby also.. :p both times i waited 1 hr plus to see him..

reneetang

was your delivery on the 4th or 17th of Jan? If it is then i have to blame you =x *hehe* Doc Adrian went off half way to deliver a baby on 4th Jan.. 17th Jan he was late to clinic as he was delivering baby also.. :p both times i waited 1 hr plus to see him..
Haha, it's not me. I was delivered on 21 Jan

livvie

My gal was delivered by Dr Woodworth at TMC 3 years ago. I know his short consultations seem like he doesn't care and he just wants to do your business but I honestly think it's not true. I made many comparisons, esp pricing before I decided on him. He answered all my questions very confidently and I find that very reassuring for a 1st time mom. He wont offer advice, unless you have things to ask him.

Many antenatal packages only allow you to start from the 4th month onwards but you can sign up for his antenatal package right from the 1st time you tested positive. It's 588.50 for UNLIMITED visits. Some other antenatal packages charge you if you exceed the no.of visits. I had a lot of issues in my 1st 4 mths of pregnancy and there were weeks I was at the clinic 2-3 times in a week! Given other gynaes, I would have to pay more for each of these "unplanned" visits but no, I only paid the package price for Dr Woodworth. Yes he may not measure your weight every time but I believe he is experienced enough to know when he has to do it because my gal friend who saw him, gained a lot of weight during her pregnancy and she was measured almost every other visit, compared to mine.

Most importantly, he is experienced AND he's skilful. I had to do a forcep delivery as my gal's heartbeat was dropping in my womb and she had to be out ASAP. He is really good because there were no marks or dents left on the sides on my gal's head after delivery just after 2 days. Even the nurses in my ward said his skills are good cos there's always a risk for babies delivered through forcep delivery to have "dents" BUT my gal suffered none (and she was considered a quite big baby for a gal as she was 3.2kg at birth and I carried her till about 38.5 wks). No one can tell what will happen during delivery so I feel it's important to have a gynae who is skillful enough to do the right thing :)

If I ever have a 2nd child (but unlikely cos I have a one-child policy), there is no other gynae I will see except him :)

yvonne_ktw

Share my experience: 1st boy I was not happy with his service n tot wunt go back to him again

cause wait for 1+ hour n see for 3min n first bb he didn't advise much
I will forget the question to ask him so wrote down on book he 'ji tao' took my book n advise fast to my question.

Cause 'yang sui' not enough have to induce went at sat 11pm, i vomit 2time n pain till i ask for epidural he ask nurse show me a paper the side effect i yell at my hubby i dun care just shoot nurse asked doctor n he gave me 2injection instead of epidural n i sleep for the whole night till he came at sun morning 8+ I open 3cm the pain I cannot stand he say need wait another 5hour but if by then you also cannot tahan also have to c-sec n now BB heartbeat very fast. We ask what best choice? He say go c-sec now. Ok we did

After reading his old post notice most patient is c-sec maybe his chop chop character he dun want come back at 5hour later then normal deliver for me? Duno Lea...

N my bill is :
baby at 835.44, $166.40cash the rest cpf
Mother at 5315.46, $800(deposit when reach hospital)+ $1315.45(when discharge) = $2115.45cash the rest cpf
Not sure if I give birth on weekend charges higher or nit. Gave birth at Thomson hospital get 4room n got 2room alot of my fren are like this so I choose Thomson.

Now I got 2nd bb n I still went back to him cause his skill on c-sec is great my cut is quite invisible now so I love it as I see my other fren got c-sec by other doctor her cut is very ugly but another fren the cut is still nice.
I tot I got Mensus cause bleed but find body funny n suspect test myself yes preggy n went back tell him bleed n I've been bleeding for 3month almost every day with little or sometime panty liner overflow type. He gave me eat 'an tai yao' n told me walk must superb slow yes I follow n it didn't bleed that day if I walk slow. Then almost 3month still bleed but he say I dun need to eat that medicine anymore cause coming 3month n yes after 3month really I'm fine. He's really very experience. As the bleed will stop unless wunt stop means miscarriage. I ready previous post a lady say she bleed at 15week but adrain seems dun care maybe he know it's not that serious so he dun feel kanjiong.

Carisella

Share my experience: 1st boy I was not happy with his service n tot wunt go back to him again

cause wait for 1+ hour n see for 3min n first bb he didn't advise much
I will forget the question to ask him so wrote down on book he 'ji tao' took my book n advise fast to my question.

Cause 'yang sui' not enough have to induce went at sat 11pm, i vomit 2time n pain till i ask for epidural he ask nurse show me a paper the side effect i yell at my hubby i dun care just shoot nurse asked doctor n he gave me 2injection instead of epidural n i sleep for the whole night till he came at sun morning 8+ I open 3cm the pain I cannot stand he say need wait another 5hour but if by then you also cannot tahan also have to c-sec n now BB heartbeat very fast. We ask what best choice? He say go c-sec now. Ok we did

After reading his old post notice most patient is c-sec maybe his chop chop character he dun want come back at 5hour later then normal deliver for me? Duno Lea...

N my bill is :
baby at 835.44, $166.40cash the rest cpf
Mother at 5315.46, $800(deposit when reach hospital)+ $1315.45(when discharge) = $2115.45cash the rest cpf
Not sure if I give birth on weekend charges higher or nit. Gave birth at Thomson hospital get 4room n got 2room alot of my fren are like this so I choose Thomson.

Now I got 2nd bb n I still went back to him cause his skill on c-sec is great my cut is quite invisible now so I love it as I see my other fren got c-sec by other doctor her cut is very ugly but another fren the cut is still nice.
I tot I got Mensus cause bleed but find body funny n suspect test myself yes preggy n went back tell him bleed n I've been bleeding for 3month almost every day with little or sometime panty liner overflow type. He gave me eat 'an tai yao' n told me walk must superb slow yes I follow n it didn't bleed that day if I walk slow. Then almost 3month still bleed but he say I dun need to eat that medicine anymore cause coming 3month n yes after 3month really I'm fine. He's really very experience. As the bleed will stop unless wunt stop means miscarriage. I ready previous post a lady say she bleed at 15week but adrain seems dun care maybe he know it's not that serious so he dun feel kanjiong.
wow.. after reading your post, i do feel better and feel that i've made the right choice.. hehe

yvonne_ktw

Hi cari,

Maybe each individual have own expectation I reco adrian to my fren n tell her his pro n con but she not comfortable with chop chop consultant. For me chin chai but at least when I SMS him some question midnight or weekend he still respond to me... He ain't that hard to contact.
wow.. after reading your post, i do feel better and feel that i've made the right choice.. hehe

Carisella

Hi cari,

Maybe each individual have own expectation I reco adrian to my fren n tell her his pro n con but she not comfortable with chop chop consultant. For me chin chai but at least when I SMS him some question midnight or weekend he still respond to me... He ain't that hard to contact.
I also is chin chai one.. as long as everything is fine, baby is healthy.. just need a gynae check baby ok liao.. haha.. currently for me.. i don't see any of his cons leh.. what are his cons ah? but every time i go see him, he sure make me cry.. *hehe* cos every time go see him, he'll scan baby and show u ma.. every time i get to see baby do so love-a-able things, is happy until can cry.. hehe

yvonne_ktw

My experience dr adrian is pro in stitches n knowing the gender of BB very early. My boy I'm 16week he already can tell. Then my ger I 15week I insist want to see cause going overseas can tell n he guessed ger but I asked him whats that meaty meaty stuff not ball meh? He say maybe n so dare not confirm with me first. Then 16weeks I went back to him n he 99% is ger. I heard most of my fren say their gynae say 5month then can know the gender

yvonne_ktw

Lol you so funny

I also is chin chai one.. as long as everything is fine, baby is healthy.. just need a gynae check baby ok liao.. haha.. currently for me.. i don't see any of his cons leh.. what are his cons ah? but every time i go see him, he sure make me cry.. *hehe* cos every time go see him, he'll scan baby and show u ma.. every time i get to see baby do so love-a-able things, is happy until can cry.. hehe

Carisella

Lol you so funny
It's true!!! the first time i saw baby's heartbeat.. i cried !!
Then the other day I saw baby waving at me, i also cried!! *maybe it was also caused he scared me, suddenly say need to draw blood* I cannot take blood test without hubby.. I'll faint.. Luckily the nurse around let me hug.. else gone case :(

fynn

I also seeing Dr Adrian now at Cck... Hehe! Gonna do scanning today to see the sac... Nervous!!

fynn

Yehyeh!! Now i only 5 weeks lah... So, 2 weeks later will b 7 weeks! Then go bk see him again... Hehe!! First pregnancy... So nervous!!!
My stomach kept bloating till now cannot wear my pants to work liao... :( but, it is worth to exchange for my baby's health... :D

Carisella

Yehyeh!! Now i only 5 weeks lah... So, 2 weeks later will b 7 weeks! Then go bk see him again... Hehe!! First pregnancy... So nervous!!!
My stomach kept bloating till now cannot wear my pants to work liao... :( but, it is worth to exchange for my baby's health... :D
Go to the toilet and let go gas .. it always works for me.. otherwise.. just let go anywhere .. pple will understand <3

fynn

Go to the toilet and let go gas .. it always works for me.. otherwise.. just let go anywhere .. pple will understand <3
Haha!! I think my stomach hv too much gas.. I putt Putt endlessly lo... Still bloated... Haha!!! My friends keep laughing cuz can't control the volume lei... When it want to come out, it juz come out with v loud "putt" lo!! So paisei... Hehe!!

Carisella

Haha!! I think my stomach hv too much gas.. I putt Putt endlessly lo... Still bloated... Haha!!! My friends keep laughing cuz can't control the volume lei... When it want to come out, it juz come out with v loud "putt" lo!! So paisei... Hehe!!
usually when i know i need to putt.. i quickly go toilet and let go else will be terrible.. noise and smell :)