EDD April 2011

mama_aki

I got my Ameda Lactaline dual breast pump sometime during Christmas at Robinsons sale for $290, usual price is about $390 I heard.. Now my office all 3 mummies are using this! It came with a simple hand pump and 2 boxes of milk storage bag too.
Hi luckymum, It's a dual electric pump? How portable? Sounds like a really really good buy!!! Those MTBs that havent' got a pump can consider (=

Huafen83

Hihi. Yup. After 36 weeks means it's anytime. Hehe
so we all muz monitor too. Muz tok to ur bb now still early. Another 3 weeks then can
ready to come out n greet mummy n daddy. Hehe

feeyona

I get that kinda 'menstrual cramps' feeling very often now, esp during the night.
Now the thought of 'giving birth' is hitting me....
Gotta start shopping already! HAHA!

nadiahm

Hi babes, how is everybody doing?? :). I'm wondering if any of you are still looking for post natal massage services? I would like to recommend my aunty, Mdm Halijah, she is currently a freelancer and an experienced masseur. I will be doing my post natal with her. :001_302:

This is her package:
Post Natal Massage Services.
Per sesssion $60.
75mins Body massage( including +_ 15mins breast massage and tummy wrap)
Binder and Wrap
Jamu for tummy
Transportation.
Full payment in cash and will be collected on the first day of the services.
Other things to take note.

Normal delivery:Once discharge from hospital may call
to do arrangment of the date and time .Will let know what to prepare. For Normal delivery you may take 5 0r 7 day of the services.

Csect Delivery.
For csect ,its adviceable to do only after 3 weeks or 1 mnth after giving birth.May also ask the doctor advice whether you are save to start the massage.
Ceaserian its advicesable to take 7 or 10 days.

if you are interested, you can contact her directly at 83203406.

nadiahm

ohh..just to update you guys (i'm really2 excited for the coming weeks!)

as of last check at 32 weeks, my baby is still in breech position and his weight is arnd 2.3kg. Hopefully, it will turn down in the coming weeks.

Getting comfortable sleep is becoming rarer, the movement of the baby is stronger, my back feels like it's gonna break sometimes. Oh and when I massage my breast and nipple, a drop of colostrum came out...I'm amazed by it!!

I'm like halfway through packing my hospital bag. I have yet to purchase nursing bras, pads and pumps!

luckymum

Hi luckymum, It's a dual electric pump? How portable? Sounds like a really really good buy!!! Those MTBs that havent' got a pump can consider (=
Yes it is a dual, as my boss highly recommends it so much more efficient. It can be battery or power adaptor operated. The only thing is it doesn't come in a nice bag like medela, but it doesn't bother me. My colleagues just put the bottles and flange in a tupperware, where she just pour hot water to sanitize it.

In fact, my colleague was expressing in her car while her hubby was driving back to M'sia during the CNY period!

luckymum

I get that kinda 'menstrual cramps' feeling very often now, esp during the night.
Now the thought of 'giving birth' is hitting me....
Gotta start shopping already! HAHA!
I used to feel that few weeks back,but not so much nowadays.. Hmmm.. I find it cute when my baby hiccups! So adorable..

My starting to compare between cloth and disposable diapers. And baby toys! How I wish I have as much hand me down toys as the clothes! wahahaha...

luckymum

ohh..just to update you guys (i'm really2 excited for the coming weeks!)

as of last check at 32 weeks, my baby is still in breech position and his weight is arnd 2.3kg. Hopefully, it will turn down in the coming weeks.

Getting comfortable sleep is becoming rarer, the movement of the baby is stronger, my back feels like it's gonna break sometimes. Oh and when I massage my breast and nipple, a drop of colostrum came out...I'm amazed by it!!

I'm like halfway through packing my hospital bag. I have yet to purchase nursing bras, pads and pumps!
I was worried too.. But lucky baby turned while checking at week 33. I believe our babies will turn when he or she is ready! Continue to talk to him/her.. I talked alot to encourage my baby girl, Eunice to turn..

I feel that sleeping with a flat pillow under my tummy while i sleep sideways useful, I dun feel much backaches when I wake up. But very clumsy..wahahaha.. It's a challenge for me to wear socks nowadays.. And I can't reach for things that drop on the floor, and I keepon staining my clothes cos the food keeps dropping on my tummy! But it's pretty cute and exciting to have the new member to our family soon!

I haven packed my hospital bag!!! I'm still short on the swaddle blanket, which I compared some prices,waiting for the Isetan little tots fair and the coming baby fair... heehee..

Huafen83

Wow ur bb weighs so much at 32 weeks. Mine at 32 weeks is abt 2kg.

Ya also getting more n more excited. As weeks are getting drawing nearer :)

today I also manage to have something comes out from my nipple. So happy hehe. Been trying for days. :)

I had my 1st coconut drink today too.

Huafen83

Haha yup this morning the 1st my bb boy did is hiscupps. Haha when I last did my scan he is also doing his hiscupps hahhaa

I will be using cloth during daytime n pampers in the nite.

I also told my bb boy not to come out so early. Coz now still early. Need to wait at least 3 weeks more tats will be 36 weeks. Hehe.

luckymum

Wow ur bb weighs so much at 32 weeks. Mine at 32 weeks is abt 2kg.

Ya also getting more n more excited. As weeks are getting drawing nearer :)

today I also manage to have something comes out from my nipple. So happy hehe. Been trying for days. :)

I had my 1st coconut drink today too.
With all MTB testing for colostrum, I was so curious I went to squeeze my nipple and breast too.. Actually nothing came out when I squeeze my nipple, eventhough I squeeze very hard, but when I squeeze my breast it flowed! And it tasted quite bland with a slight sour tinge..

Do you feel heaty huh? I have craving to drink chin chow, barley, coconut drink etc..

luvjoanne

nadiahm,
wow, ur baby is indeed a big baby. my gynae was warning me of a big baby when my girl is 1.7kg at week 32. he says that baby put on weight very fast in last 2 mths, so he doesnt want my baby to be too big that i cannot deliver naturally. my girl also turned already. actually u can try these methods to see if ur baby has turned...

1) ask ur hubby to listen to baby's heartbeat. if baby's heartbeat is near to the bottom of ur tummy (louder at the bottom, faint at the top of tummy), it means ur baby should have turned already.
2) feel your tummy.. if it's hard and solid at the bottom, then that should be the head area. top of tummy should be softer.

these are what i read and learn in the anenatal class..

haha, its so interesting that we are all trying to squeeze our breasts to get that drop of colostrum lol. its not easy, but quite amazing when we managed to see that drop rite? haha..

huafen, shiok to drink coconut rite? so cooling! i haven had mine, but will drink one this week. i went to buy the raspberry tea from HBF yesterday, and that man laughed when he saw me buying it. he said he sold upteem boxes these few days, and a pregnant mum rushed to buy just on last friday, for 6 boxes before he closed shop! so i told him, someone in the forum recommended, and he said that's what all the previous pregnant women said too.. i reckon it must be the few of us then! haha.. going to drink my first cup later =)

finally i'm done with my hospital bag. just need to buy sanitary pads! went for the anenatal class yesterday, and the instructor showed us videos of actual delivery, and i almost freaked out. gosh.. it just further confirmed my point that i would need an epidural. but even injecting the epidual looked so painful!

ariesgirl

morning mummies!

nutin come out from my breast yet.. haha.. haven been hardworking in trying thou..

hahaaaa.. joanne, i guess the hbf organic shop business must be good.. they have to stock up alot more!

i have not pack my hospital bag cause baby clothes not washed yet. i will be mixing cloth and disposable diapers.. .. probably mum and CL will use cloth more? not sure..

my last anenatal class also showed how delivery was done. totally freaked out! but when i see the mums carry their babies, i was so touched.. tears almost dropped. cant imagine that day i might cry alot. haha..

luvjoanne

morning mummies!

nutin come out from my breast yet.. haha.. haven been hardworking in trying thou..

hahaaaa.. joanne, i guess the hbf organic shop business must be good.. they have to stock up alot more!

i have not pack my hospital bag cause baby clothes not washed yet. i will be mixing cloth and disposable diapers.. .. probably mum and CL will use cloth more? not sure..

my last anenatal class also showed how delivery was done. totally freaked out! but when i see the mums carry their babies, i was so touched.. tears almost dropped. cant imagine that day i might cry alot. haha..
irene! i think that shop must give u commission for promoting for them hehehe.. cos u recommended us mah.

ya ya, when i saw the video of the actual delivery, i freaked out. but i was very touched as well.. and ya i think i'll cry (if i am still conscious) when i deliver hahaha. i kept asking my hubby if he's sure he wanna view the whole process, cos' its so gross to me.. but he said he wants. and he dont think its gross -__-

Huafen83

Ya it's cooling to drink tat coconut drink. But sold out quite fast. Ntuc n sheng siong all sold out. My friend went to shop n save check out for me. Hehe.

Luckymum, try not to drink chin chow. Can't rem the reason behind it. If u feel heaty, u can try to start drink coconut at max 2 times a week. Think this will help.

I hafnt went down to buy the tea. Abit lazy to travel. Now if can stay at home n dun move, tats the best part le. Days past the tot of coming to work also sian haha

think my bb head still at the bottom coz when he having hipcups it's at the bottom. Mine is harder at the bottom n softer at the top. So bb head still down. I hope will stay till when he is ready to come out.

My hubby n I freak out when we watch the documentary show on tv. I told him better dun see
my bottom when bb is out. Juz stay by my side will do. Think all of the mummies will be very emotional when we sees our own bb. I also drop tears when I see the
show. So my hubby n my fried was joking wif me. Think for me, tissue paper won't be enough. Cloth will be very wet. So propose to me to brin. A pail to contain my tears. Hahhhaa. Coz they say I surely non stop tearing. Hahha

luvjoanne

ya ya.. the hi-ccups are at the bottom of tummy as well. thus confirming that baby has turned. dont think will turn back, so relax huafen!
i think i might cry more during confinement due to lack of sleep and her cries eventually hahahaha.. as compared to tearing in the delivery ward. lol. my hubby insisted on watching the actual delivery lah. he says i will be too busy to make sure he is standing beside me or watching there. haha.
oh ya, my instructor says that no videocam & camera are allowed in the delivery ward.. only after delivery back to the ward then can bring.

luvjoanne

Xiaobinbin, buy those fresh ones. dont get the canned ones.. even higher sugar content and i think might not work so well becos it is processed.

stjt, welcomed :)
when is ur EDD?